It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'the gift giver'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a l O h a

a few years ago Charlie Murphy was on sirius radio, talking about his true hollywood adventures with bubba the love sponge or howard stern. he mentioned that Michael Jackson told Eddie Murphy to worship 'the gift giver' because that is one of the ways Jackson got so rich and famous.

Eddie Murphy i think also was into this gift giver diety.

so does anyone know who the 'gift giver' is? is that the original name, or is that a code name for some other person of worship?

if anyone heard the show, chime in!

i just searched for it, and could not find anything, but i know you guys are way smarter than 'google' ha!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
WoW really? He would have been talking about G-O-D. I know this might be a huge disappointment for you and you aren't gonna wanna believe it, but it's true AND hes's RIGHT!

Just try Praying to him and be sincere about it and you will see for yourself how true it is......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

I would rather say we should look within to find Gift giver in our self to find Gift Giver Diety rather than looking at other places .Seeking blessing from Gift Giver God and expecting in return fame and prosperity does not seem to be a good idea from God's point of view .So gift selflessly and see the magic .

join