It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Music

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Does anyone like house music on here? If so, can anyone post up any links to new tracks/hits etc! Listening to dark house music and reading the content on this website is pretty cool/intense lmao!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I got one, its an hour long one though, but it has this alien vibe to it.
its called "@ the garden of earthly delights", its by Robert Miles, if you have heard of him.
just google "robert miles" and go to his website, from there click on where it says promo, and you'll find it

hope this helps

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Robert Miles is the man dude! The song "children" is amazing thanks a lot

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

House music??
My music comes from WFPK radio and it is a public radio that plays a huge variety
of music.
Just got done listening to the program it's eclectic, and now it's
Woody's roadhouse.
probably not to your liking..

www.wfpk.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i just got this today:

www.youtube.com...

i love this....

also try some... sound cloud, undergroundhouse(dot)net, di(dot)fm [their funky house channel is the shyt]
edit on 24-6-2011 by nvprose1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Mods please keep this thread in the General Chit Chat, because House "Music" is so godawful that it doesn't even deserve to be filed under the Music section. Thank you, that is all.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
Mods please keep this thread in the General Chit Chat, because Townes Van Zandt "Music" is so godawful that it doesn't even deserve to be filed under the Music section. Thank you, that is all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

I'd like to introduce to you some DJs I know from the NYC scene

Jonathan Peters, famous from Sound Factory! RIP SF! Anyway, here are some of his classic hits, to which a million remixes have been done

All This Time (original Mix)

Jonathan Peters Halloween 2003

Another great DJ is Victor Calderone. His NYC club was Crobar a few years back. Huge gay club, a sea of shirtless muscle bound men everywhere
and straights, but all the gays were on the dance floor. Most of these club hire help to walk around the club with a small broom and dustpan, too pick up water bottles and trash. Well this DJ had the ability make one of these cleaners stop what he is doing, jump up onto the nearest bar & start dancing!

one of my fav tracks!

8 Letters

Lets not forget about Danny Tenaglia and my favorite creation of his

Danny Tenaglia - Dibiza (Original Club Mix)

edit on 24-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1

Mods please keep this thread in the General Chit Chat, because Townes Van Zandt "Music" is so godawful that it doesn't even deserve to be filed under the Music section. Thank you, that is all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lmao that's great!
I'll listen to house rather than that all day

edit on 24-6-2011 by Swills because: Youtube may be to sexual for this site. NYC party was that badass

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
shameless self promotion here :-)

but check out my soundcloud page if you're into house, progressive house, trance and general awesomeness... !

DJ Adam J on Soundcloud

ENJOY!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Bro, I got tha hookup right here! Check these cats out!

DJ's From Mars

All of the tracks are banging but my favorite is: Right here....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That's because you people have never heard what real music sounds like. You know, actual songs written by actual people. They are called songwriters, and they are what music actually was before it was hijacked by computers controlled by people whose minds are so deformed by ecstasy that they can't discern the difference between music and hellish noise. I would rather listen to gangsta rap. If you people had any idea how much more evolved my taste in music is, you would cry for shame at how little you understand about this world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

That's because you people have never heard what real music sounds like. You know, actual songs written by actual people. They are called songwriters, and they are what music actually was before it was hijacked by computers controlled by people whose minds are so deformed by ecstasy that they can't discern the difference between music and hellish noise. I would rather listen to gangsta rap. If you people had any idea how much more evolved my taste in music is, you would cry for shame at how little you understand about this world.

I don't think associating ecstasy with the likes of "techno" music is fair! A very big number of people are very brilliant whom listen to "techno".

That would be like me saying, you listen to Pink Floyd because you're a pot head.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I don't think associating ecstasy with the likes of "techno" music is fair! A very big number of people are very brilliant whom listen to "techno".

That would be like me saying, you listen to Pink Floyd because you're a pot head.

I believe the phrases "very brilliant" and "listen to techno" are mutually exclusive propositions. Of course, what do I know? I'm only an expert on blues, jazz, folk, classical, jam, metal, soul and classic, punk, indie, and modern rock music.

And for the record Pink Floyd sold too many albums for them all to be potheads.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Mods please keep this thread in the General Chit Chat, because House "Music" is so godawful that it doesn't even deserve to be filed under the Music section. Thank you, that is all.

House music is not awful! It's pretty much a revamp what everyone used to listen to in 80s come on now! lol

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm not a big JP fan but damn DT is always going in with his tracks! You're from NY? I'm from NY too dude If you're bringing up DT I'm sure you've definitely been to Pacha in the city =D

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I've never tried ecstasy but I can tell you that if the entire world was on ecstasy there would be no more war lmao

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

Dude you're music is fire bro! Definitely bless me with some tracks man, ahhhh, its what I call seizure music =D

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

here is a great new electro house tune with a ATS worthy video to match

wolfgang gartner - illmerica

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I love House, I started DJing when I was 16 and now make house music, you can visit my soundcloud in my Signature. No other music has had such a profound effect on my life.

For the great speech in the track, House is a feelin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join