It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Space and No Time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So light erects 2d into 3d, I get that. What expands 3d into 4d?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

4D is something regarding time is it not? Guess what! Time is a program in your head based on the orbit of planet around star. Its a perception. Its a measurement. There is no time. We have ant hill sciences do we not?

Dimensions themselves are not what we think. There are infinite channels, but I don't see any of them other than 3d, or solid state, erected. There may be other "rules" applicable to the other channels, realms, and even in other sectors of space. However, how many angles do we need to flesh out the story line?
edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Unity 99, did you read that pm i sent you yesterday? I want to know what you think of it. I believe that these higher levels of awareness can include awareness of higher dimensions, but I don't think that's what you actually become aware of. I think we become more aware of infinity and more aware of infinity as ourselves. Also, as you might be aware, I think infinity and nothing are the same thing. So when you evolve, you grow closer towards infinity and nothing.

Say time for example. When your perception of time becomes more infinite and more nothing, you would have a longer life and time travel could begin to become possible. Or when space becomes more infinite and more nothing. Other dimensions reveal themselves and you might gain the ability of bi-location or teleportation.

But a dimension is a direction in space that intersects the previous dimension at 90 degrees or something like that. A higher evolved consciousness is more like what is referred to as a density. A greater awareness of infinity.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The mods shut it down, and linked to this one instead. But, the idea of infinite void, and saying infinite energy is finite, doesnt work. For they've already discovered infinite energy, and there is also infinite void. Both exist. Not only that, but what is, is, and is eternal, each moment. Infinity is a wonderful platform, my favorite subject, it just lifted my spirits and took me closer to myself and memories than any other subject. I am very surprised that this thread has so little flags, so few understand. Its so profound and inspiring. In the never ending story of progression, where you can never be bored, I say, "Oh boy, which way do I go!" and "I am so happy!"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I knew they shut it down, but I didn't know no one else could view it because I still can. So here it is:

A Traveler's Guide To Evolution.

Infinity is nothing and nothing is infinity. If infinity were something, it would be finite, therefore, infinity and nothing are the same thing.

What we are as something is an expression of that paradox giving rise to our dualistic nature. We are a finite expression governed by awareness of a portion of infinity that against the back drop of infinity/nothing is infinitely insignificant.

As an expression coming from infinity/nothing, infinity/nothing is the only place to go. The progression is endless.

Imagine infinity/nothing as a line that goes on forever in two directions. Any portion of that line will always be in the center of that line. This is where we begin. From there we expand outwards attempting to encompass more and more of infinity/nothing, but our attempts are futile. However, our expansion is becoming what infinity/nothing is without ever being able to actually reach that destination because infinity/nothing is not.

When you expand towards infinity/nothing, finite concepts become more infinite and more nothing. Thus you can take any finite concept of your being and apply it to this logic and see where you are headed.

The finite concept of space- Becomes more infinite and more nothing. Teleportation becomes possible. Being in two places at once becomes possible.

The finite concept of time- Becomes more infinite and more nothing. Life spans increase. Time travel becomes possible.

The finite concept of knowledge- Becomes more infinite and more nothing. You realize you know nothing and can therefore know anything. New knowledge emerges.

The finite concept of matter- Becomes more infinite and more nothing. New elements emerge. Matter becomes more manipulable and less solid. You can walk through walls.

The finite concept of emotions- Becomes more infinite and more nothing. Negative emotions become more negative (destroying towards nothingness). Positive emotions become more positive (conceptualizing towards infinity).

So there you have it. If there are any other concepts that apply to your being that you want to add or want me to add, let me know.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Its the nothing that is the problem I'm having, for its infinite Persons/Place and Things, infinite energies, intelligences, and infinite varieties of all these things as well, like infinite fractals all there, all at once, as there is no time. Though a procession of energy.

Its like, what came first the chicken or the egg. Void or matter? Both and neither, and one, and the other, all probabilities, but which is real. And the proof is in what is. That it exists is eternal, and hangs forever like a clip in a film or dvd.

Its all infinite. Endless.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The universe made the second and the foot.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here its like this in logic. Infinite Void and Infinite Energies/Light/Intelligences......Infinite Void or Infinite Something.
Something exists. We're in it. Its logic to understand this. Void is an empty slate to create in, nothing more or less, but can void give way to something without Something's Input?

Void by itself does not create as it is nothing.

We are in a system of infinite energies.

To Infinity and Beyond!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Here its like this in logic. Infinite Void and Infinite Energies/Light/Intelligences......Infinite Void or Infinite Something.
Something exists. We're in it. Its logic to understand this. Void is an empty slate to create in, nothing more or less, but can void give way to something without Something's Input?

Void by itself does not create as it is nothing.

We are in a system of infinite energies.

To Infinity and Beyond!

haha thanks Buzz Lightyear.

Potential energy is energy. The void is potential energy.

I think it's as simple as when nothing and infinity are one, there is an extreme conceptual instability that gives rise to something in between that is a reflection of both that is both.

Anything that manifests within and as part of infinity or nothing has no real measurable value. It could be infinite in value or it could be what you believe it to be.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If the nothingness, is just another way of describing infinity, then so much makes sense in what you wrote. For infinity is endlessness, and often is described in ways like infinite nothingness, or void but that itself merely masks the intended definition for infinity itself.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to list a few videos, that looked interesting. Along with the one ET_MAN posted, which I just watched, and it reminded me of a video I'd seen where it depicts atoms, or what we're made of, completely changing over, a new you, each second, disappearing and reappearing, though I can't find it at all. But these can be likened to snapshots, rather a flow or river of time, or time as fabric in the dimensions. Its always timeless instead, and since there would be no measurement in infinity, order itself would only be relevant to us perceptionally.

This video explores this, and mentions that there is a new you, or new snapshot each moment, not a continuous flow of us. By that very principle, is earth really rotating in motion around the sun? Or is that perception?

Bekijk de Noorderlicht-aflevering 'Killing Time'

platonia.com...

Atom BBC - Illusion of Reality 1/6

Reality is an Illusion

UFOTV Presents...: Quantum Hologram & ESP - Edgar Mitchell, Apollo Astronaut

edit on 3-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join