It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to ALL of ATS including the lurkers =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hello,

My name is Matt, I am a loooong time lurker first time poster. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself and to let all of you know how much I appreciate everything thats get posted to this site.

All of your individual contributions have greatley opened my eyes to many new, exciting, amazing and sometime eerily creepy going ons in the world. From my heart I honestly thank all of you for sharing your stories, findings, thoughts and opinions, it has gave me a new desire to learn as much about the world as I can.

I am from the Central Valley of California ( I know I know MOST unfortunate for me lol ) and grew up listening to punk rock and skateboarding with my brother and his friends and I learned at a young age that the government is very untruthful,sneaky and just undeniably corrupt.

I have lots and lots of questions and I have a gut feeling that alot of you on this board whether you be older or younger then I, same nationality or different nationality, human or alien =) can point me in the right direction and further my search for the truth and most importantly the search for MY truths.

My hopes are for a mutually benificial relationship between myself and all of you. I am no way a master or guru on any 1 subject but i do know a little about alot, and I am looking forward to helping and sharing as much as possible.

** Side note **

I am sorry if I tended to ramble or if I did not use proper sentence structure or grammer. When I was in 5th grade I had a college reading level and I was also told my 2 different teachers that my mind works to fast so when I am actually writing a sentence I am already thinking about the next paragraph.

It is a annoying thing that I do and I hope that I haven't given any of you a migraine by writing a ( sometimes) 2 page " paragraph " lol.

Matt

"To See is to believe, But sometimes Believing is all you need, to be able to see"

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome Matt. Look forward to seeing you on the boards. Don't take things too seriously. Lotta debate goes back and forth but it's all good.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XJMatt

Welcome to ATS! Your post was perfectly coherent, nothing to apologize for.

I too live in the central valley and love it. Best weather anywhere!... but Modesto... I'm sorry man.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Good luck on ATS. I expect to see some nice posts from you

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XJMatt

Welcome ...what made you decide to finally become a member?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XJMatt

Hello Matt,

Nice intro ! See you on the boards. Welcome to ATS!

And have fun !

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS I liked your intro. There are lots of things to get into here ..enjoy

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
reply to post by XJMatt

Welcome to ATS! Your post was perfectly coherent, nothing to apologize for.

I too live in the central valley and love it. Best weather anywhere!... but Modesto... I'm sorry man.

Yeah, Being in Modesto is certainly a "different: experience to say the least. I am originally from Fremont , Ca and moved here whn I was 13 but I have lived everywhere from Missiouri to Los Angeles and alot of places in between.

I like to think I am not your "typical" Modesto transplant and that I am a little more refined then most of the new influx coming into the valley.

As far as what made me finally decide to join, I honestly believe that it was just the realization that ATS is truthfully more of a family then many other sites. To me ATS is a one stop shop for things you just can't find on most of the internet. The fact that everyone ( Minus trolls or s*it disturbers or just plain hoaxers) are welcomed with open arms so long as they follow the rules, and have common courtesy and show respect to the other members there is generally little to no problems here.

I like the fact that I can sign in now and not just read new things about subjects I am interested in or even honestly learn new things about subjects I never even knew EXISTED! but I feel like I honestly even know some of you as well.

There are many days where things that some of the members here have said that truthfully affected me or stuck with me and all the while they had no idea that I was even here.

So out of general respect I feel it is at the least time to say hi and thank you to all of you.

Also thank you all so far for the warm welcomes =)
edit on 6/24/2011 by XJMatt because: for got to say thank you

top topics

join