It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama is right, you are wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is one of the best, well written threads i have seen in ages, thank you for your effort S+F for you

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone actually believes that Bin Laden had anything to do with 911.....

Let me put it this way. If there really were such a thing as terrorists, and they wanted to do some damage to the US, why would they blow up nearly empty buildings, heavily insured, that they had wanted to tear down for years but were too cheap to spend the money to remove all the asbestos first?

Any of you ever been to DC? The Potomac River goes right up through the middle of it. A huge ship can easily get within a quarter mile of the White House or the Capitol. Ever heard of magnesium? What do you think a ship loaded with say 50,000 tons of magnesium would do? Would that be sort of like a giant bomb? And couldn't you get it right up near the Capitol, say when the Pres is addressing the Senate, and get all of them in one shot?

If there really are these "terrorist masterminds", how come none of them can come up with a plan like that? Much easier, no need to totally defeat NORAD to make it happen. Are they just so stupid they can't come up with something like that? Or maybe it's that THEY DON'T EXIST.

When heavily insured buildings mysteriously burn down, well, they used to call that a certain kind of lightning. Am I the only one who ever heard of that?

WAKE UP BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Uh oh. I'm probably on all kinds of red flag no fly lists now. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Uh oh. I'm probably on all kinds of red flag no fly lists now. Oh well.

don't bother
I'll give you a ride :-)
thanks for your contribution

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

i applaud you

star and flag, this is awakening!
edit on 6/24/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

2things

1. Has anyone notice how everyone is calling people sheeple? Doesnt that make THEM sheeple if everyone is doing it?

2. Even if he didnt have anything to do with 9/11 , hes still a terrorist and him and his ilk are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths .......

The US aside, they still reigned death apon anyone that didnt subscribe to their brand of Islam.......

have a nice day

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
sweet , so America is the devil ........nice...

what is America?
the people who suffer the demise of their republic?
the people who are impoverished by the banking cabal?
these people are victims as well, they were among those innocent people killed on 9/11.
i won't call them the devil

it would help a lot of americans to better understand what is happening if they were given the means to understand the nature, the actions and the effects of the US Foreign Policy. Than they would understand why heaps of people aren't too fond of what they think is the US. That policy isn't targeted towards the mutual benefits of the american population but to serve industries. at whatever cost.

did we forget the video that started the success of wikileaks?
that video was seen by the whole world
it showed innocent people being killed by some stupid youngsters somewhere in the US playing war games,
begging for permission to shoot a person that was already down and being helped.
That day, those stupid military #s killed journalists, while the rest of the world watched.
does it come as a surprise that a lot of people don't differentiate between the people and the cabal and hate the US for stuff like this?
Where was written that sovereign people all over the world signed away their own rights in order for the US to move in and take over? Where was written that the US has a holy mission, spreading democracy (if they are interested in democracy, why not implementing it in the US?)
And for those with a sense of history... doesn't that ring a bell? "spread democracy"? We used to call it "spreading civilization" when we moved in, killed local people, killed local culture and social systems, in the name of our civilization...

and yes, those american people who were killed on 9/11 didn't deserve this. No single person on earth deserves to die in order for some banking piece of # to make more profit.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

innocents deserves peace not peices. Those babies in the OP just make me so frustrated and upset. I am not going to go on about who is right and wrong. The point is SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE. And I am sure those in the wrong will find out soon enough.

Be well and thanks for the data share.

Sapiens sapiens

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

osama and alqueda are very cheaply made cia sock puppets.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by phatpackage

Alright your bait has got me! I will respond in kind. Are you nuts? Osama is a disgusting piece of trash who killed based solely on the fact the are not Muslim and do not believe in their absolute ludicrous sad excuse for a stupid religion! Fair dinkum! Anyone who defends Osama in any capacity is a piece of trash! yeah I said it!
edit on 24-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

What do YOU think is worth killing for? Cause there's clearly a line that defines when a life can or cannot be taken... how interesting. And who calls for that line? You? Your country?

Second... hold on and dont attack ppl's religion. They have the right to theirs as you have the right to yours. Do not mock other's faith, if you do... maybe you crossed "that line".

And third... why you so mad when the man is right? Yes Osama was right in the examples given... I can give you a thousand examples where Hitler was right and prolly would get a flood of insults and mindless attacks like I just stepped on a glass bulb near a horde of zombies.

"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness." - Saladin.

Oh and that "sorry excuse of religion" states: "It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom you hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things); and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur'an, 60:7.

You can only wish your "real" religion was this forgiving.

phatpackage you just got owned
edit on 24-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Alright your bait has got me! I will respond in kind. Are you nuts? Osama is a disgusting piece of trash who killed based solely on the fact the are not Muslim and do not believe in their absolute ludicrous sad excuse for a stupid religion! Fair dinkum! Anyone who defends Osama in any capacity is a piece of trash! yeah I said it!
edit on 24-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

have you ever considered how our actions have cost more lives (the lives of our soldiers, not counting civilian casualties) than the attacks on 9/11?
edit on 24-6-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Bin Laden was a murdering sociopath. Right now he is in hell getting a pineapple shoved up his A$$ on the hour, every hour. (If you haven't seen Little Nicky that makes no sense to you) Bin Laden was a coward. Bin Laden was a hypocrite. Bin Laden was a clown.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When will you all learn, voting someone in is just an illusion, no matter who you vote in the government always gets in.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No! bahahahah!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

poor person at least do the effort of getting some background information, before you start calling people names.

background information? everything I wrote in that post is provable! background information bahahahahahah still laughing at that attempt to be humorous! Bahahahahahahah!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That mini-dictator Ahmadinejad has said some things I agree with, too. Seems the truth pops up in unexpected places sometimes. By the way, I didn't read through all of your post.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Please.

The Jihad ideology, misogyny, institutionalized abuse of children, and retrograde cultural values are inherent in the Islamic system. The violence expressed as a result of this backwards culture is inherent in the teachings of Mohammed and have nothing to do with non-muslims.

Bin Laden was just another in a long, 1,400-year-old, line of muslims engaged in violent jihad in an effort to spread islam and instructed by their warlord leader, Mohammed.

Jihad is a mechanic used to spread Islam. Jihad is not a reaction to anything non-muslims do.

your post may sound eloquent..

but you seem to not have the faintest idea of what "jihad" really means ...

there cant be a (tru)muslim

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
and how many times does it have to be pointed out that even

on the OFFICIAL FBI Warrant for Osama he was not wanted for 9/11..

so ...does "innocent until proven guilty" not count for "terrorists"?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
I can't believe anyone actually believes that Bin Laden had anything to do with 911.....

Im willing to take bets that there are no non-american(and no other inherent relation) ATS Members who think that...

it seems the indoctrination is much deeper than one would think at first

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I disagree with muslims and Islam quite alot, however if thats the way they choose to live so be it.

Sure osamas done some bad stuff, but put him on a scale with Hitler, Stalin and they guy that got arrested for being drunk and disorderly; He's not near the top of this list, nor the bottom. He's another insignificant scum of the Earth statistic..Why so much hype about this guy when you could probley name another 50 guys walking around free guilty of worse crimes.

Its because he and his kind are a scape goat.
A scape goat for the western corporates to line there pockets.

Money and power drives them because they've forgot what living is about, and they've sucked nearly all the joy out of Earth.

So in heinze sight..I'd say Osama is the lesser of two evils.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join