It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters have become silent!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by allprowolfy

How about you get a life instead of posting this boring, tired old partisan shilling?

It does not matter WHO you support at this point. No one is going to change anything!

Ahhhh, quitting. Not fighting. Great option.

I'll start my own business selling white flags to folks like yourself that don't want to change things themselves.

Just rely (then blame) others when things don't go your way.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Dont you work in the Military, Beezer? I thought I had seen you post that you were or are in the military. In which case you also have had your entitlements. They come in the form of high grade military hardware, you have been working in the most wasteful government department, needing the government to help you at every stage. Paying for your training and equipment and deployments, all tax payers money used by the government to make your life easier.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Entitlements is getting something for nothing.

I've paid, still pay for what I receive. In terms of my service; I pay. In terms of my taxes; I pay.

But I ask for nothing that I haven't earned or worked hard to get.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe I missed the part where anyone said they wanted you to clothe their kids but I helped pay for those roads and that gas with my tax dollars so you should really quit with this mister super self sufficient routine. I doubt you will be performing your own heart surgery someday. No person on the planet is as independent as you pretend to be and if you were, who the next president is going to be would really be of no concern. Obviously you live in a world outside the US anyway. It is just not working. Pointing out silence and claiming you pay for your own roads is not going to get Obama out of office. I actually think most of the nobamas around here want him to be re-elected because that is what people that post ranting hyperbole in place of supportive facts are going to do.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Kitilani

How about no one?

It's all rigged.

Get with the program, n00b.

Is that a real response? I cannot tell if you are trying to be rude, sarcastic, provocative, or deep. "n00b" is throwing me off.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
No one can change the current situation we are in.

I give this country about 2 years and 3 months until it implodes.

And then welcome to a Mad Max Road Warrior world.....

www.imdb.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I voted for Obama because he was better than the competition.

i disagree, i would have rather mccain as president and ONLY because i think he would not have been as skill full with the deception, basically im saying i think obama is a better lier then mccain, i think people would have seen through mccains lies far more easily then obama, obama is definitely very slick with his deception, he pulls it off far better then any president i can compare him to of our past.

and i think mccain would have been alot like bush, so blatantly lieing the whole populace would learn to dislike him,
edit on 6/24/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
No one can change the current situation we are in.

I give this country about 2 years and 3 months until it implodes.

And then welcome to a Mad Max Road Warrior world.....

www.imdb.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

im gonna quote this song lyric as a reply because i think its relevant and i agree with it

Snog - The End
"Oh, the end will not be glamourous or exciting.
There will be no Mad Max or Omega Man...
a meagre man...

just a boring wait,
as the poisons saturate our state.
From head to toe, the fish DNA will go.

Oh the end will not be glamorous or exciting...
That toxic residue,
as a gift from me to you.
Microwave emissions,
that will leave us all dribbling.

Oh, the end will not be glamorous or exciting...

But our brains will curdle
and our muscles putrify.
It's not an aesthetically pleasing way to die.

As our homes sink
into the universal stink.
My message will be forgotten
as our bones hit the bottom.

A fitting but smelly grave
and a home for all the brave
T.V. drones and their cellular phones.

Oh, the end will not be glamourous or exciting.
It will bare no resemblance
to the product advertised.
No batteries included,
pay double if you're still deluded.

For this my friend...
this is the end..."

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Let's boil it down, shall we?

If you really want hope and change, don't rely on some president or politician. As I stated earlier, look in the mirror and start there. Ask THAT person what you're going to do to better your life.

Hoping for goodies and handouts will get you nothing but bitterness and disappointment. As seen by so many on this site.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not one of the people you responded to have asked for anything from anyone and in fact, you are the one doing all the bitching. It looks like the person that needs the most change here is you. Telling everyone to quit asking for handouts they never asked for is really rather bizarre.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Let's boil it down, shall we?

If you really want hope and change, don't rely on some president or politician. As I stated earlier, look in the mirror and start there. Ask THAT person what you're going to do to better your life.

Hoping for goodies and handouts will get you nothing but bitterness and disappointment. As seen by so many on this site.

The military budget is ram packed with goodies and handouts for it's members. weapons no other nation could imagine owning. Let's remove the military budget completely including all entitlements and then see how you get on with your "personal responsibility". If you cant see how you have benefitted from large amounts of tax payers money for entitlements such as the worlds largest and best equipped military then you are being slightly hypocritical

You may have worked hard and paid your taxes, but so have others in the public sector who risk losing social security or medicaid
edit on 24-6-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youmakemewonder
reply to post by beezzer

Not one of the people you responded to have asked for anything from anyone and in fact, you are the one doing all the bitching. It looks like the person that needs the most change here is you. Telling everyone to quit asking for handouts they never asked for is really rather bizarre.

Actually, I'm responding to the OP. The topic is why Obama supporters have become silent. My answer involves explaining why people are disappointed in Obama. Also why people should rely on themselves instead of a politician.

Do I need to use smaller words?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I don't understand. Because I'm in the military, I get entitlements? Sure. BWAHAHAHAHA

Along with my huge paycheck and bling and limo to work.

If you're upset because I point out that people should look at themselves if they want real change, then perhaps the issue is with you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I don't understand. Because I'm in the military, I get entitlements? Sure. BWAHAHAHAHA

Along with my huge paycheck and bling and limo to work.

If you're upset because I point out that people should look at themselves if they want real change, then perhaps the issue is with you.

You want change with the tea party movement right? Smaller government, yes, smaller military? Not sure about that one.
Maybe you should take some personal responsibility and be the change you want to see by leaving the military (1 less government employee) and then you can get by on your personal responsibility as an example to others.

Im not upset, just view things from a different perspective to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Oh, I'll be leaving soon enough.
As for the Tea Party, advocating smaller government, less government intrusion in our lives, well, that still stands.

Just because I'm in the military doesn't preclude me to endorse blanket government rule. It just means that I am in the military.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Notice how the libs are not talking about why - Obama supporters have become silent -.
They are instead changing the subject and attacking you.

-----------------------
The Obama supporters have become silent because they are unemployed and starving
to death. The future looks like a long unending recession. Hey that sounds like Cuba!
----------------------
The Obama administration is so out of touch that even Jamie Dimon from JP Morgan Chase
is complaining. He is a progressive!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

They attacked because I wanted them to look in a mirror and start change themselves.

There's no government program for that!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
This post is not a hate thread, ]

They'll just be absurd and call you a 'hater' even though your disdain for what he's done is well founded.

Obama supporters have become silent

Some have. They can see through him now. Others ... they still LUV they guy. It's bizzare.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Because Blind allegiance knows no bounds..
Plus, it is hard for people to admit when they were so very wrong, especially after they were told it was wrong at the start.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Obama states he is only a one term president, BUT many on this sight are quit, and i want to know why

I support Obama, but I don't feel the need to praise him daily; where as those that dislike him seemingly feel the need to hate on him daily. It's just that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join