It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters have become silent!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I'm still around, what would you like to talk about?

As for one of my 'favorite' nemisis, he left months ago...lived in Colorado or some such place.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
double post

Why do I not have the ability to delete a post?
edit on 26-6-2011 by links234 because: double post

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shyster55

I think You might be mistaken about Obama's identity crisis quietly going away. There are reports leaking out of CIA officials as well as sources inside the FBI who claim they fear civil unrest in the event of removing or prosecuting this fraud. Probably the same people who refuse to properly investigate 9-11. Nearly 10 years after 9-11 we have to wonder will any of these things come out or will we just keep bickering about who's the worst puppet.

Retired Military on Obama BC

Document expert analysis Obama BC

A criminal complaint is now in the hands of the FBI. Ask yourself this question. With CNN and MSNBC in the front of every development of this issue why haven't they done any story on this development? And with Faux news pretty much ignoring it until that idiot Trump came out big with it why haven't they picked up the story?
Why has every news outlet been bombarding us with the hideous murder of Caylee Anthony?
Is this the media that contains all the credibility?
I won't bother with a lot of links or info on the Snopes and Factcheck retractions that had to occur after the Hospital changed from Queensland to Kapiolani Hospital I'm sure You know all about that but take a look at this video and tell me who You think is credible.

Please pay attention to the other members of the press in the room, look at their faces. Watch Jake Tapper jump from his seat, he does it every time this guy gets a question.

Even CSPAN tried to cover it up by clipping the end off the briefing in their archives, when I did a video about it they were forced to add it back in.
They did it again this week with the same reporter

Fortunately white house archives did not clip the question, I'm not sure why but it could be that the question isn't the whole story at all because it was about much more than Oil for money request, the Congressional delegation was in Iraq to investigate a Massacre in Iraq of 35 people at a camp of Iranian dissidents, not oil for money. A very strange and twisted situation going on in the white house press corps.
Obama is lying about his past that much is too obvious for words, one only has to look at the timeline to determine he is being deceitful because as time goes on the story often changes and that is a hallmark of deceit.

My point is that you don't seem to understand what is credible and what is an illusion of credible. I hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Promise to "bring the troops home and end the war"

Gitmo Issues extend past Congressional opposition and it isn't at all a partisan issue it was a foolish campaign promise he knew he wouldn't be able to keep.
Gitmo

Gitmo from ABC

I could list a hundred specific examples of a lack of transparency that has gone in the wrong direction but I'll just state one big one.
"When we have this health care reform debate the whole country can see it on CSPAN."
Said Obama before he went behind closed doors.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join