It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Now, tell me where you stand.

I think this idea of yours was pure brilliance & that was a genius OP. If I were wearing a hat I would tip it to you good sir or madaam. S+F

Peace,
-Bob

P.S) anyone getting offended by this needs to lighten up a little

edit on 24/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yay! I passed the test! I'm sooo awesome!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I passed with flying colors.
So now what?
Is there any information coming? Or was this just to weed out the"weak"minded?

link   
reply to post by boncho

So now what?

link   
Boncho, it appears that your FAIL disappeared with this thread, for one if you had any kind of illumination you would not be here, 2nd, you have FAILED, as this thread has no meat and potatoes in where you where trying to go to
sorry man as your cult idealsit that you read in a book do not count nor work with this group of people, sorry city, state, politicians have zero power,

dead thread

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There was a test like this we all had to take in elementary school and to this day that test bothers me.
Clear instructions were given at the beginning to read the test completely though in it's entirety before starting to do the questions and tasks.
It asked a number of questions and had you do a number of things like get up from your desk and walk around it and pat yourself on the head or snap your fingers.

Through out the taking of the test we saw all of our classmates (except a very few - like 2) stand up and walk around their desk and call out prime numbers under 20 and patting heads etc.

The last line of the test said now write your name at the top of the paper and put your pencil down and don't do anything more.

That test made all of us...well most of us, look like fools. I sometimes wish I could live my life again so I could get a do over on that test. To this day I can picture the few bright students who could follow direction and who sat and did nothing watching the rest of us become idiots for half an hour.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was going to post saying that you made it way too easy and should maybe change your avatar (because you're well known round here being a high volume poster and all) or get rid of the first part saying not to read the replies first...

...but it turns out I'm wrong lol.

Well done.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Troll!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
reply to post by boncho

So now what?

I think it shows you can follow direction. I don't think it has anything to do with the strength or weakness of the mind but rather whether you can maintain a focus and not lose patience or composure. Weak minds are those that have to find flaws in others to make them feel smarter. That is one sure sign of a weak, puny or middling mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

YAY ... I passed and some of the earlier replies really made me giggle .
Great thread

S+F

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Nice work

2nd line

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think the point of this thread is to show that our minds are weak because from reading or skimming the first few lines the OP wrote a lot of us passed judgements, succumbed to our emotions, and the posted whatever opinion/belief the OP offended. I don't always read threads all the way through and sometimes I am surprised to find that I am wrong. I've learned on ATS that it's always best to have well thought out posts before replying. Even though my grammar sucks a lot of the time lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
pass but politicians fail us, that is all

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

At some points my mind is weak, instead of reading an OP all the way through I have an emotional reaction to it and post a reply without full comprehension to the topic. Fortunately I have recognized this, and I am hoping to pass on the discovery. To the people that read the sidenote passed, pat yourself on the back

It isn't that monumental a feat so I won't applaud myself yet, but I think you are being way too hard on yourself. Having an emotional reaction is not a sign of a weak mind. It is a sign of feeling and sensitivity which are not bad or "weak" character traits last I heard.

According to this logic being without emotion or sensitivity is a sign of intelligence?
How can that be true?

The word "sensitive" means someone who is quick to detect and to respond to change.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
That's a good one, =P. I've noticed that to. Caught myself doing it a few times.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Like I do with most stupid threads, I read the first couple lines, then skipped to the end to see the conclusion. No point in reading the body of a retarded post. If I find something compelling in the opening or conclusion, then I'll go back and read the rest.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I passed..Its like read the post..read it again think then reply..dont go off half cocked or you will shoot yourself in the foot !! NOW lets see if YOU read all the posts...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
i passed and all, and it amuses me watching all these people getting angry

yes, because they make them wear dresses...

or being angry keeps you from being deceived

or being angry means you have to check every new post and sit for 3 minutes stewing until you can flame the OP

lolololol

not sure if I passed - the logic was a little illogical - or kinda like reading a shopping list for groceries that are in different parts of the store

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

well played..and I fully agree with your sidenote.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well.... your op made me really angry
and yes I did read the side note as well

Now... were does that put my mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join