It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Words Women Use (and men need to know)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by tinker9917

Man, I love Women! If it weren't for them, where would we men be?

You wouldn't exist without us, baby doll.
Of course the opposite is true, too.
Fine... Whatever...

I hope you know I was complimenting Women...

Absolutely... and I hope you know I was cutting up with you!

Got it...

Sometimes a smiley just doesn't say it all...lol

All good.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Too cute! And, yes, I will admit I am guilty of all of those! LOL! Especially number 9. If I have to resort to #9, it is a guarantee all hell will be breaking loose in my home.

I will chew him out for not helping me when I rarely ask for him to help around the house and he will chew me out because I will end up paying one of his employees to do something he could have taken 15 minutes to do for free! LOL!

I give him a generous grace window to do his honey do's now. If not, 'I' take care of it... by getting someone else to take care of it... at his expense. lol

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Too cute! And, yes, I will admit I am guilty of all of those! LOL! Especially number 9. If I have to resort to #9, it is a guarantee all hell will be breaking loose in my home.

I will chew him out for not helping me when I rarely ask for him to help around the house and he will chew me out because I will end up paying one of his employees to do something he could have taken 15 minutes to do for free! LOL!

I give him a generous grace window to do his honey do's now. If not, 'I' take care of it... by getting someone else to take care of it... at his expense. lol

You are absolutely Nasty! lol

Have you and my wife met? Must have.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

'Whatever.'

[*See Number 8*]

Just kidding.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A complex list of furtive words that men use:

1. What????? Which generally translates to: I know I screwed up, but if I look innocent enough, perhaps I can frustrate you into explaining what I already know, and in the process, goad you into just giving me a pass.

2. There are no other code words. We are pretty simple creatures.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
A complex list of furtive words that men use:

1. What????? Which generally translates to: I know I screwed up, but if I look innocent enough, perhaps I can frustrate you into explaining what I already know, and in the process, goad you into just giving me a pass.

2. There are no other code words. We are pretty simple creatures.

You forgot..

"Yeah, Yeah...I'll get to it in a minute."

And my favorite:

"Of Course I'm listening. I heard every word...honey."

edit on 23-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You forgot.."Yeah, Yeah...I'll get to it in a minute."

Which is why us women need our #9!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by jude11

You forgot.."Yeah, Yeah...I'll get to it in a minute."

Which is why us women need our #9!

And that proves just how much Men and Women understand each other.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You all forgot the "look".
The eyes when they look at you.
You can tell alot more from the eyes then the words.
I have been married for 15 years now,and I don't listen to words,
just the " look".
reesie45,you got a long road ahead of you.
Girlfriend stage is all sugar and spice,but watchout.
The evil comes forth.
Sorry don't mean to offend the ladies,but it is true.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
Why aren't women just straight up and tell it like it is instead of giving mixed signals and such?

Silly man, you are supposed to figure out exactly what she wants and give it to her automatically so she A) is spared the embarrasment of actually having to ask and B) so she gets what she wants.

Example:

Man: Where do you want to eat tonight?
Woman: Oh...anywhere is fine. You pick.
Man: OK, how about Italian?
Woman: Oh...Ok.

That last "Oh...OK" is a sign you screwed up and should have picked (French/Thai/Chinese/Mexican/whatever her heart happens to desire at the moment). If you are really adept at it you canread the subtle air pressure changes in front of her mouth before the "oh...ok" comes out, giving you time to change your clumsy suggestion.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by reesie45
Why aren't women just straight up and tell it like it is instead of giving mixed signals and such?

Silly man, you are supposed to figure out exactly what she wants and give it to her automatically so she A) is spared the embarrasment of actually having to ask and B) so she gets what she wants.

Example:

Man: Where do you want to eat tonight?
Woman: Oh...anywhere is fine. You pick.
Man: OK, how about Italian?
Woman: Oh...Ok.

That last "Oh...OK" is a sign you screwed up and should have picked (French/Thai/Chinese/Mexican/whatever her heart happens to desire at the moment). If you are really adept at it you canread the subtle air pressure changes in front of her mouth before the "oh...ok" comes out, giving you time to change your clumsy suggestion.

You forgot that then she will pick a fight with you,bringing up something that you did in the past
that totally escapes you and you don't get any sex.
It's like trying to sneak around a landmine with many trip wires,so you better get it right.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We ALL have... when we took 'The Class' together... LoL

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I seen you when I was sitting in the back taking notes...with all the other men.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I seen you when I was sitting in the back taking notes...with all the other men.

HAHAHA, what an entertaining image you create!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And when a guy says I'm just popping out for a minute, it means he's had enough of your bull coded language and is never coming back to this hell hole.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I hate those women... Self-centered arrogant ego whores...

If I'm asking you where to eat it's so you can give me some feedback and to find out where a good place to eat is. Not to shut up and expect me to freakin' guess... And then you go: 'Oh.. fine..". I mean WTF! Could you be more arrogant. God...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

If I'm asking you where to eat it's so you can give me some feedback and to find out where a good place to eat is. Not to shut up and expect me to freakin' guess... And then you go: 'Oh.. fine..". I mean WTF! Could you be more arrogant. God...

Meh, despite my gentle ribbing above, I think it's just the way it is. Just put up with it. The rewards are worth it.

It occurs to me that on some level, about 90% of the things I've done in my life were done either to obey (mother), impress (mates), or support (daugters) one woman or another. Never mind all the emotional entanglements and drama. But so what? I can't really think of anything else I'd rather have done with my life...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by Jepic

Meh, despite my gentle ribbing above, I think it's just the way it is. Just put up with it. The rewards are worth it.

It occurs to me that on some level, about 90% of the things I've done in my life were done either to obey (mother), impress (mates), or support (daugters) one woman or another. Never mind all the emotional entanglements and drama. But so what? I can't really think of anything else I'd rather have done with my life...

No thank you. The rewards are certainly not more nor better than the ones I can have with an honest woman.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Everyone's posts are giving me the biggest chuckles! This is so cute.

And for anyone in this thread bashing women for beating around the bush, I guarantee you wouldn't be able to handle an assertive, direct woman who did tell you to get your lazy butt off the couch and take out the trash instead of 'It's OK. I'll get it. *Insert evil you're-in-the-doghouse-now look*'

LOL!

Maybe I'm old school but I think gender differences are something endearing.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is hilarious!
I live with three teenage sisters and I've come to understand these terms quite well!
I wonder what the girls say about us guys though? haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join