It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Those that want to help the chemtrail folks see the light.....give it up. They lack the intelligence to even understand your counterpoints and this thread is a GREAT example.

I wouldn't go that far. I think it's similar to the people blindly holding onto the official 911 fairytale. To invest that much time and effort (ok maybe not effort) into a subject, some people become so ingrained in it, it would completely alter their world view to change it. That's when the blinders come up and all logic and reason is tossed out the window.

contrails can last for hours, contrails are clouds, contrails disappear quickly under the right conditions, and contrails can last all day under the right conditions.

could there be a government operation for geoengineering or some other purpose? Sure there could, in fact, I'd be surprised if there wasn't. This doesn't change the fact that the 1 lynch pin of the chemtrail argument is flawed. Contrails can and do last for hours and form hazy cloud cover.

Myth busted.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi, I'm in Kilkenny, Ireland, and here is an example of what I had been seeing here...and now....nothing!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35b9779dff82.jpg[/atsimg]

Contrails, Chemtrails...whatever.... I see none now.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Why is it that during the summer months there are always less reports of "chemtrails".

Odd. The simple art of thinking logically and using common sense answers this.....but since this conspiracy...like ufos....is accepted by the ignorant and those unable to understand we all have to suffer....lol...

Those that want to help the chemtrail folks see the light.....give it up. They lack the intelligence to even understand your counterpoints and this thread is a GREAT example.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Welcome to the church of chemmies, leave logic and reason at the door.
If you try to apply critical thinking here you will be labelled a 'debunker', a modern day version of heretic.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Planes are very hard to see if they are above 30,000 feet, and not leaving a trail. It's more or less like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ad42cb32364.jpg[/atsimg]

So most likely it's just the weather.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Sorry but normal working eyes are way better than some HD off the shelf camera.

Did you really just try to say that because the plane is not in the picture that you can't see it???

I'm a skywatcher. I see planes ALL THE TIME with absolutely no trail.

Sure... I will agree that a plane is more noticeable with a trail.

.... I would think you would know this for someone who's putting "scientific" research into debunking chemtrails
ohhh that's right ... contrailscience has basically no scientific method taking place

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Uncinus

Sorry but normal working eyes are way better than some HD off the shelf camera.

At normal zoom, yes.

And yes, many planes are easy to spot, if you happen to be looking in the right area of the sky, and the plane is low enough, and the plane is big enough, and the sky is not too hazy, and the plane has strong colors.

But, if they are not leaving contrails, what percentage of the total planes that fly over will you actually see, even if you stare at the sky all day long (which people generally don't)?

Be honest now. What percentage do you think you'll see?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

ohhh that's right ... contrailscience has basically no scientific method taking place

Seriously? And you think you have science, logic, reason and common sense on your side? Please, do give me your scientific reason, based on facts that are easily re searchable, that there is a systematic, widespread "chemtrail" program in effect to poison the masses.

Failure to produce anything short of convincing will make you look like the ignorant "useful idiot" that most chemtrail believers are.

I wait with baited breath. Don't come back to the table without CONCRETE and VERIFIABLE evidence, otherwise you will get TORN TO SHREDS.

To give you a break, I wont even bother responding. Post the FACTS that you have and I will take great entertainment in everyone else here posting out your plot fails. Remember, you might be some person living in their mom's basement, or living on minimum wage because you could make it in the real world, but here you might be going up against people that actually know what they are talking about. So anything less than an adult argument based on facts and science wont sell here. Forget your ridiculous "I saw this one day and say this another" or "the man is trying to poison us for nefarious reason because I chose to believe that and read it on the internet" give us ACTUAL information that can change our minds. Your opinion is worthless without verifiable facts.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why are there no planes over the midwest??

Someone posted a link for tracking planes and I dont see any over the middle of the country today.

Flighttrader

am i looking at this wrong??

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

poison the masses.

Who said that? Not me.

I will come back whenever I want to pick apart the fallacies in your posts and others. Soooo FO

I simply pointed out a fact. Yes... it's a FACT contrailscience is NOT using the scientific method ...more soo just a bunch of regurgitated crap...

So stop projecting yourself on me and go back to your basement.

Is that what makes you feel better? To think that I am some loser in a basement? lolol get a life man..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I simply pointed out a fact. Yes... it's a FACT contrailscience is NOT using the scientific method ...more soo just a bunch of regurgitated crap...

But is there anything actually wrong on contrailscience.com? Any errors?

Let me know, and I'll fix it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yes.

You claim things as facts and "science" without doing the correct process.... because you actaully can't unless you have a lot of money and time and planes to do the correct research.

You want me to point out all the problems?.... No thanks... better off just taking the whole site down..

In blatant chemtrail pics you claim they are all contrails... you never proved that .. you never showed the planes in real time leaving the trails.. you never showed they were commercial or not commercial planes ..... so ya there are plenty of holes in your "science"

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Yes.

You claim things as facts and "science" without doing the correct process.... because you actaully can't unless you have a lot of money and time and planes to do the correct research.

Well sure, I don't actually DO science, I just write about science that other people (scientists) have done. Like:

elib.dlr.de...

Is that wrong?

I also occasionally do math, which you can check yourself to be correct. I also post illustrations, which can also verify. Like, for example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d9dcd73b915.jpg[/atsimg]

That's not wrong, is it?

What specifically is wrong with contrailscience.com? Give one actual example.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It is true.....planes with no contrail at all....are very hard to spot, and will often go un-noticed.

Yes, if I carefully scan the sky I may find some, so no one is saying it's impossible.

I have often spotted a plane accidentally. If I wasn't looking at that particular part of the sky, at that particular time, I would have never known it was there. This leads me to the conclusion, that often there are planes above me, and I cannot possibly expect myself to see/spot all of them.

Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with "chemtrails", so whether you believe in them or not, is completely irrelevant. It's just a simple principle......planes at around 9.5 km high with no contrail are hard to spot, therefore easy to miss.
There is no agenda in this principle....it's a simple observation.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Yes.

Contrailscience never claimed to be a science research laboratory, it's a website with a lot of collected information.....and that information is examined and discussed.

You want me to point out all the problems?.... No thanks... better off just taking the whole site down..

But you claimed that it was somehow wrong. Wouldn't you like to set the record straight ?, instead of just "taking it down" ? Wouldn't that be more useful to the most people ?

edit on 23-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: I love green jasmine tea.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

You state something as FACT then bring none.

Classic disinfo...without the info.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Lies. Don't take the sight from my eyes or the hearing from my ears.
I keep a specific eye and ear out.
3 or 4 planes per day over the last few weeks.
As it had been before!

Give me your approximate location and I'd be happy to prove you wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
He would have us all believe that we are liars or fools!
I think he himself must be a thief. He has taken the sight from my eyes
and the hearing from my ears.

So now you can hear aircraft at flight level?
What a daft accusation.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Dude... you and I both know what is "wrong" with your site...

No where on your site will you say "Chemtrails Exist"

You continue to use that pitiful defense of "just because it's a patent doesn't mean it's in use" ....that's bs is all I can say....

Or when the history channel puts on a show about ..... ohh "too bad they can't prove it"

Hmmm well k... just because someone can't prove something right now doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Or if the word "Chemtrails" appear in an actual House Bill .... even if it wasn't passed or taken that seriously ...it was there.

Then...something as simple as a "Powder Contrail" which was patented in 75.... that means it was around before 75.... that is a single patent .... not counting the 10's of other patents on all this.... and you want to deny they exist?

Even if someone did an experiment with a single Chemtrail 30 years ago.... that still means they exist.

Your close minded denial of something so obvious is what is fundamentally wrong with your site.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's so sad that not even Chemtrailers know that atmospheric humidity, temperature, and pressure affects the visibility of contrails and chemtrails. On a very dry day, you won't see many because the gases will spread out very quickly from lack of condensation.

On the other hand, I've seen planes flying at relatively the same altitude, and one will have a contrail / chemtrail and the other won't. Could someone explain that to me?
edit on 23-6-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join