It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pdon60

Welcome to ATS, and thanks for contributing. Do you think maybe the Iceland volcanic eruption & ash cloud might have anything to do with it, or has that all blown away by now?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
(dupe deleted - did a double tap on the submit button
)
edit on 23-6-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Not the volcano ash , thats well gone by now . The sky here is clear and surprisingly blue this morning , surprisingly because at this hour it is usually full of chemtrails . I did photo them once and counted 28 !!! If I find the photo I will post it .

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Search around ATS and you will find several threads talking about the supposed “Chemtrail” planes going on vacation. The actual fact is that at certain times of the year the temperature and humidity simply will not allow for the generation of persistent contrails, hence the clear skies. Contrails are seasonal as they are only generated in certain weather conditions, when those conditions are not conducive to generation, you see no trails.

This is just more proof that Chemtrails are really persistent contrails.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ahh So, you noticed, Good for you.

Isn't it grand, that things have changed?

Maybe we can make difference after all.

Cheers to ATS collective conscience. Time to roll out a better game plan for the next play.

The scoreboards do matter, so lets act decisively. With Intent.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ssshhh! Don't alert the "chemtrailers"! They might think they've won the battle.

P.S. I've noticed little to no "chemtrails" against my crispy, clear blue skies, expect maybe a few planes in the distance. It could be that the "persistent" contrails have been burned off by HOT weather recently.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Whatever they are, contrails or chemtrails, depending on what you believe, after quite a few planes going by leaving those trails behind, they do eventually spread out and connect. Making a thin, hazy cloud. Leads me to believe that had they not flown by, we'd have more days of clear blue skies. But if contrails require certain conditions to form, then I guess we just been having a lot of those days were the condition is just right and now a few where they're not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Thanks for the link.
I live in ennis, which is 18 km NW of Shannon airport.
There has been a serious decrease in the last 3 weeks in the
number of planes flying over.
Planes really are not that difficult to make out, visually and aurally, from where i stand anyway.
I was going to start this thread a week ago but i let it fly.
The contrast has been dramatic.
I am not mistaken.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by pshea38
Lies. Don't take the sight from my eyes or the hearing from my ears.
I keep a specific eye and ear out.
3 or 4 planes per day over the last few weeks.
As it had been before!

Then you need to see a doctor about getting your eyes and ears checked.
I count two planes over your head right now.
flightradar24

Haha. And how do you know where i am in Clare?
Do you know where Clare is exactly?
It covers a fairly large area.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well hi, I can see the planes that spew stuff so does that mean that in summer or on one day of summer in my location they are flying too high for me to see? Or were they supposed to be flying too high for me to see and I just have excellent vision? Or what?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pdon60
Hi guys, new to the forums after months of reading I finally joined!! With regards to how few planes there are flying I live in South Tipperary here in Ireland and my town , Clonmel is under the flightpath for most of the Transatlantic flights and I too noticed the reduction in flights . Last week a friend of mine in the army told me he was going to Shannon to "babysit some American planes " as he put it !! In other words more war planes were either going to or coming back from war . Could this be the reason so few planes ? Just wondering !! Keep happy !!

Failte pdon.
I am just reporting my observations.
As noted in the opening post, I noticed a similar quiet time for about 3 weeks around
the general election, so I am not sure about the returning soldiers explanation.
Ennis has always been quiet regarding flyovers. I have lived here for 7 years. Thats
why the large number of planes in the last year or so (and the contrast of the
last few weeks) has been so noticeable.

regards

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

"This" ...do tell? do prove? ..instead of making some ignorant statement.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Chemtrails on our up coming hot summer days.

Just wait.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

seriously, clicking on your profile majority of threads you've made involve chemtrail and disproving them, and threads you have replied to are also about chemtrails..why is that? this site has VAST subjects and ideas yet you stick to attacking and trolling chemtrail believers? don't get me wrong i'm not attacking you, just curiosity coming from a member who doesn't believe in chemtrails either.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It could mean several things. First, since they don’t have this long trail pointing to them, maybe your just not seeing them as easily as normal. Second, it could be that the FAA changed their routes for some reason (i.e. runway closure, restricted airspace, etc.). Third thing is that flight schedules change in the summer months, then change again in fall.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
"This" ...do tell? do prove? ..instead of making some ignorant statement.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Chemtrails on our up coming hot summer days.

We had a member here who showed that the number of these (chem)trail threads/sightings was seasonal and thus shifted with the seasonal weather patterns. I’ll have to dig up that thread later if I have the time.

As to the trails themselves, they are very much temperature and humidity dependant, so yes they vary with the season. Of course you will still have days were trials can persist, after all any air that can hold clouds can hold contrails as they are nothing more then man-made clouds.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Search around ATS and you will find several threads talking about the supposed “Chemtrail” planes going on vacation. The actual fact is that at certain times of the year the temperature and humidity simply will not allow for the generation of persistent contrails, hence the clear skies. Contrails are seasonal as they are only generated in certain weather conditions, when those conditions are not conducive to generation, you see no trails.

Do temperature and humidity make planes vanish also?
That is a BS explanation.
This is not only about no trails. Its about no planes also.
And don't tell me, on a clear bright day, that they maybe too far away to see or hear.
I have been paying attention.
edit on 23-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by pshea38

Ahh So, you noticed, Good for you.

Isn't it grand, that things have changed?

Maybe we can make difference after all.

Cheers to ATS collective conscience. Time to roll out a better game plan for the next play.

The scoreboards do matter, so lets act decisively. With Intent.

Not quite sure whether you are taking the p*ss or not.
I hope not, to be sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
This is not only about no trails. Its about no planes also.
And don't tell me, on a clear bright day, that they maybe too far away to see or hear.
I have been paying attention.

If you read what was written there were two other explanations there as to why your flights might be missing. Rerouting traffic due to some issue (runways closed for repair/construction, airspace closures, etc.) and airlines changing over to their summer schedules. None of these explanations is BS, they are quite factual…

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dont listen to the debunkers OP, good job for noticing the chemtrails, i thought i had a huge one right over my house last night, luckily after about 15minutes it had vanished and the sky was still clear blue, Probably a contrail, was a wide ass contrail though never seen one like that, what was more interesting was that it was quite low & as i saw it, a passenger jet was flying higher up than the trail (quite abit higher infact) and it was leaving no trail at all.

I normally notice gridlocked skys of chemtrails at least 3 times a week, these do not dissapear in 15minutes or so, they spread out & denie us the sun ! & make the sky go from glorious blue with white clouds to grey with grey clouds.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Maybe the big scary NWO forgot about Ennis.
Where I live, south of Eire also, and under a busy air corridor, its business as usual, commercial traffic heading usually east - west. Some days persistent contrails, some days not.
Try checking this website: www.flightradar24.com...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join