It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis : 9/11 was inside job...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A 28-year CIA career man and a former skeptic of alternative 9/11 explanations has gone further than ever before in voicing his convictions that the attacks bore the hallmarks of an inside job and the three buildings in the WTC complex were brought down by controlled demolition.

Bill Christison is a former senior official of the CIA. He was a National Intelligence Officer and the Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis before his retirement in 1979. Since then he has written numerous articles on U.S. foreign policies.

In Christison's recent article, Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11, he afforded credibility to the notion that "significant parts" of the official 9/11 story were false and after careful research he concluded that the twin towers and building 7, "were most probably destroyed by controlled demolition charges placed in the buildings."

I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen."

full article ... www.prisonplanet.com...

edit on 22-6-2011 by torontoguy123 because: forget something

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't doubt but what this man knows what he is talking about, but....

Does anyone on ATS believe that IF anyone was ever indicted for any aspect of that major crime that they would not be convicted or even be brought to trial? It makes no difference who that would be, from Bush, down to the lowest intel officer.

So, if the evidence eventually becomes cyrstal clear to the observer that a whole string of people were guilty in part, then what ?

We currently see another up-speakable crime being committed with the present President. Is ANY politician rushing to bring this guy to justice? That seems to be the best evidence that except for the games they play for us the power brokers are pulling some strings and not pulling others.

Even if the average American finds the truth about 9/11 and does not go to the street when it becomes clear than absolutely nothing is going to change, then what? Does that average American start saying, "Fine, let's see, what can I get away with too? Why should I be a decent patriot? why should I when...."

edit on 22-6-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OP, the article in your link is dated 2006.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

and 911 happened even before that

go figure
and there are still people ponificating the official STORY..
in spite of the facts

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I also found an obituary for Bill Christison dated 2010.

Let me hasten to add that none of this makes it any the less significant. But as it is, it's just another guy who died fighting TPTB....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There are numerous former high ranking government employees who have openly questioned the official story of 9/11. Here a link to a list:
patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
OP, the article in your link is dated 2006.

Well maybe that's why he didn't post in "Breaking News"

But on topic, do you actually have some evidence to add??

Seems like many question the OS and their numbers are growing,even after 10 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Looking at the article, it's the usual smörgåsbord of truther "facts", which has been long debunked: No plane at the Pentagon, WTC "were most probably destroyed by controlled demolition charges", NORAD stand down, Hijackers not on the flight manifests, Hijackers still alive, No plane in Pennsylvania, Put options.

That's what it all boils down to. The same old "facts" which has been debunked since before the article was even written!

If that's the standard of research within the CIA ranks, no wonder Al Qaeda were able to pull off the 9/11 attacks.

It's worth noting that the article is from the summer of 2006, when the 9/11 Truth movement really peaked, with Loose Change hitting the headlines, and with everyone being fed up with President Bush, Bush Derangement Syndrom was an apparent national pastime.

ETA: Hell, he's even complaining that no autopsy was performed on the hijackers. How on earth would that have been possible, given that pretty much all that was found was pieces of bone and tissue in Shanksville, or charred remains inside the Pentagon?!
edit on 23-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well, there's your absolute proof of a conspiracy- the gov't is intentionally planting disinformation about the towers being destroyed by controlled demolitions to cover up some other sinister scheme or another I.E. lasers form outer space. He's a CIA agent, and you truthers have been insisting since day one that anyone with gov't affiliation is by definition suspect, so his account cannot be taken at face value. If that crackpot Alex "the gov't is slipping people drugs to make them homosexual" Jones picked it up then it's almost certified to be sewage.

I'd like so see how the truthers are going to incorporate THAT into their conspiracy stories.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

....CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis before his retirement in 1979.

Kind of says it all. Retired 22 years before 9/11/2011. Don't think he was in the loop.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
There are numerous former high ranking government employees who have openly questioned the official story of 9/11. Here a link to a list:
patriotsquestion911.com...

Thanks for that link friend. That has some very valuable information on it with many creadible high ranking former officials !

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, I hope you are in good health, because your posts are so ridiculous so often, that you are helping us inform the masses about the cover-up. Keep posting, dude.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What you just typed has nothing to do with the OP. It looks like you just reached down into your debunker bag and pulled out a whole pile of shyt and threw it at this post. I feel sorry for people like you. Good day sir.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We all know it was an inside job so why do people keep posting in this board?
That was 10 years ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
there would be a war with Israel before
Israel would give up any co-conspirators
of the 9/11 mass murder. This is eventually
where this investigation will lead to IMO.
There is a reason why Ariel Sharon
is in a coma.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
We all know it was an inside job so why do people keep posting in this board?
That was 10 years ago.

there is no statute of limitations
on treason and murder.

Both of those were included in 9/11.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saintPersonally, I have no doubt Israel was involved because they had more to gain from what transpired that day, than anybody. I'm not a Jew hater, quite the contrary. If I were in their shoes ( one small country surrounded by one billion sworn enemies) I could see how they might justify such an action. But that don't make it right. I want the batards to fry.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well maybe that's why he didn't post in "Breaking News" But on topic, do you actually have some evidence to add??

I didn't point out the date of the article in an effort to discredit it. I only pointed it out because in the five years since it was published, I'd sure it's probably been discussed here on ATS, and the opening statement on the thread gives the impression it is being presented as recent development.

I believe that 9/11 was an inside job as well, and I'm sure this ex-CIA official has good reason to believe it, too. However, I do have to agree with some previous members who have stated the article doesn't detail the facts that led this man to draw his conclusions. All it does is emphasize he believes a major motive for the attacks could have been the missing trillions. Not that it matters, but I disagree with him in that respect. I think the attacks were more likely to have been used as a precursor for war rather than as a distraction from the missing trillions. Granted the attacks took attention away from the money issue, but that issue had only come to light just prior to 9/11. This kind of conspiracy would have required extensive planning over a long period of time, so, in my opinion, the disappearing trillions is not as likely to be the primary motivation.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

March 2000 being just prior to 9/11, right? 'coz that's the earliest reference I've seen to the accounting mess that was the Pentagon financial systems.

new topics

top topics

join