It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fertility Management’: Al Gore Calls on Women to Have Fewer Children…to Curb Pollution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looks like Al Gore is now promoting population control, this guy makes me sick!
Here is what he has to say.

“One of the things we could do about it is to change the technologies, to put out less of this pollution, to stabilize the population, and one of the principle ways of doing that is to empower and educate girls and women. You have to have ubiquitous availability of fertility management so women can choose how many children have, the spacing of the children.

You have to lift child survival rates so that parents feel comfortable having small families and most important — you have to educate girls and empower women. And that’s the most powerful leveraging factor, and when that happens, then the population begins to stabilize and societies begin to make better choices and more balanced choices.”

Is he referring to children as pollution? Or am I reading what he said wrong?
This does not surprise me,the government controls everything about us already,and now
people like Al Gore wants to control the size of our families!

Here is the link

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

CO2 Isn't pollution i know you probably know this already.

I'm glad more people are waking up to the fraud that is Al-Gore and his buddies at the IPCC

GeoCraft-Greenhouse Gases
edit on 22-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, all that farting and poo poo does make for a very polluted country

Al Gore has really gone too far on that one

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Sorry for the double post.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

i think he means more people = more pollution, rather than children are pollution.
i do not think anything he said here is to do with forced population control. there is nothing wrong with educating people and then letting them make the best choice based on all the data and facts.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Mods,please remove this thread as it is already being discussed.thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
C02 Is not a pollution as the Church of Climate change would have you believe. They are even finding ways to make money out of their Idea Carbon tax. No thank you. He does make some valid points. Using half truths to sell an idea and make it accepted is an age old Psi Op technique. Its also part of NLP.
Who can argue that educating women is good. Attach that to the second half of his presentation you get association. Repeat this enough times and and you get acceptance of his reality outlook.
I don't think he is a bad guy I just disagree with his agenda and his outlook on things.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I guess him and Tipper having 4 kids are an exception. Obviously, his genes are needed to promulgate the superior liberal lifeform.

Oh wait; it's just normal high-living liberal hypocrisy at work.

Never mind.

new topics

top topics

join