It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help to Interpret a Dream, Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've been remembering a few dreams lately but this one takes the cake and would love to know what it means if there's any meaning to it at all.

This was a rather lengthy dream but for the life of me, I can't remember how it started or why I ended up where I was but I'll start from where I can remember on.

I'm driving down this long straight road in what appears to be a rural area in maybe Missouri or Kansas. I'm with a passenger who I cannot recall but I have a feeling I didn't know this man personally in real life. He comments on the sky and I begin to notice that it's progressively getting worse but it seems to me that it's going to pass. However, it didn't. Then, what I remember next is I'm out of the car by myself and begin to look at all the torn up buildings on the side of the road and the sky is mostly all black now and I fear for tornadoes. Lo and behold one forms not too far away and I run away from it. Another forms in the direction I'm running to and I turn and run away and this takes place until I see a tornado in every direction I look and I knew I'm trapped. It was a very beautiful but scary sight. I knew I was doomed and was really scared so I closed my eyes and awaited my fate.

Nothing happened so I opened up my eyes and was in a wooded area at night.There's a wooden bulletin board post in front me but I never looked at it. There's a guy in front of me looking at the sign and he had a weird thing on his like a headpiece that had three lines coming together at a point that was pointing outwards on the back of his head. next thing happened was I turn around and notice a figure aways off and there was a huge bonfire about thirty yards away in a small clearing in the forest. I asked where was I and the figure, who was a woman, began to tell me and before she finshed, I had the feeling already. I was in purgatory so I knew I had died. At this same exact time, some women came running up to that weird guy and said how they had missed him. Not sure what that meant. Doesn't really fit anywhere else.

Two other women appeared with the first one I had talked to and I began walking with them and asked who they were. They said they were angels which surprised me because they were dressed very seductively in leather strapping and the like and one was smoking. They were a flirtatious bunch as well. This is when I commented that I guess I wasn't such a nice guy after all and she helped me finish my sentence with a smile and we both giggled a little to that notion. We made our way to the camp which was a huge bonfire surrounded by connected, wooden benches made into a circle. There were a bunch of people sitting already who appeared to be like me. I sat with the angels, particularly one that I took a liking too. Maybe because she was topless? lol. Anway, I asked what this spot was called and the angels said it was the circle of death. They didn't explain this but I instinctively surmised that one by one, a person would get up and play their fate like a spin the wheel or draw a card type of thing. You're fate would be either go to hell or got to heaven. For some reason this didn't bother me that much.

Instead, I was more focused on the angel I liked and began making passes at her like grabbing her to move her closer to me, lift her legs onto my lap, rub her stomach. She seemed to like this because she held my hands and looked at me with a very seductive glare and smiled. That's when I woke up. Never got to see what my fate was and never knew what happened with the angel.

Never was good at figuring what my dreams meant so if anyone wants to try and interpret this dream, I'll try to answer any questions with the best of my memory. Btw, the angel I liked was different from the one that finished my sentence in case you were wondering.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So instead of worrying about your fate your trying to get it on with an angel?!!!

Sounds like a typical guy dream to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Well, I guess that's how it looks lol but that seemed like such a small instance compared to the scope of the entire dream. I don't even know why I did that with the angel. If this happened in real life, I would've been freaking out. I wouldn't even be worried about women.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

Well...the other thought I had was it seems rather odd that an angel would be dressed (or undressed) so vixen-like. Maybe she was representative of the fallen angel (succubus?). Could they have been temptations? Maybe the tornados represented your felling of being attacked. I guess it could be looked on as being lured to the dark side, but only you can decide if the dream is metaphoric or indicative of an actual attack. I for one don';t want to be the poster telling you your being attacked in your sleep because I don't know if I believe in that happening. I kind of look at dreams of that nature as tests of some sort.

Think about what is going on in your life. Maybe there is a connection? Were you feeling emotions as if you were there in the dream in the first person sense or were you more detached and looking in from afar? Did any of the "angels" represent anything to you or remind you of anyone? I don't want to get personal but maybe you are at a crossroads and deciding if you want to be good(whatever that means to you) or let loose and enjoy a more hedonistic lifestyle. Only you can figure this out.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'll be simple and to the point here.

You have survived some very trying and volatile times in your life. The passenger is either a higher form of you or your spirit guide or perhaps both.

You have lost your way or perhaps have stopped believing in yourself? You are not trusting the process. Purgatory is basically a purification or waiting station for you to clean up your act. You should get a better idea of this by researching fire and death in dreams. They both represent a type purification and transformation process.

Here is where you sort of fail. Instead of focusing on your obvious path to transformation and reaping the rewards of your trying times (multiple tornadoes), you instead start flirting, lol. What are you thinking. Basically, this dream tells me that you have a higher calling but you are becoming too distracted by carnal things.
edit on 22-6-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well, thanks guys for your views. Btw, it was in first person view. To the last poster, I have survived a turbulent experience and with the crossroads, that makes sense. I guess the tornadoes circling around me could be my stress and problems crashing around me which is maybe coming to a head. The death, purgatory, and fire is my purification while the "angels" are the temptations, bouts of depression, and my own procrastination hindering that process. Least that's what I think now after reading your posts. thanks again.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chad_Thomas89
Well, thanks guys for your views. Btw, it was in first person view. To the last poster, I have survived a turbulent experience and with the crossroads, that makes sense. I guess the tornadoes circling around me could be my stress and problems crashing around me which is maybe coming to a head. The death, purgatory, and fire is my purification while the "angels" are the temptations, bouts of depression, and my own procrastination hindering that process. Least that's what I think now after reading your posts. thanks again.

I struggle with procrastination, too. I hope you understand this without being too hard on yourself.

I think you should believe in yourself. Is there a reason why you are so tempted by these angels? Is there something lacking in your life and you believe a woman aka angel will fulfill that need?

Your dreams are showing me that all you really need IN THIS PROCESS is yourself. Perhaps the mate you really need is on the other side of this experience and she is waiting on you???
edit on 24-6-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Well, the angel could be that I've had problems with relationships or having trouble finding someone to have a relationship with and it has me feeling somewhat lonely and depressed and maybe it's telling me I'm looking in all the wrong places and I have to focus on myself first before I can find someone. Like you suggested...

Thanks for making it a little clearer.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

The tornadoes represent problems that you run away from and/or close your eyes to. The passenger in the car was actually YOU -- a deeper, inner you that wanted you to focus on how your problems form in the first place, so you could deal with them. But rather than do that, you run away from them and let them overcome you.

That's how you got to the second place - Purgatory. This is your current life, the penance you have to pay for not dealing with with past problems. It's not Hell, but it's not Heaven either. You're sort of in a formative stage of your life and waiting to see how things turn out. You're not really worried yet about how your life will turn out, but in the back of your mind something tells you that you should be.

Fire usually represents some kind of transformation, often associated with enlightenment. Not really paying much attention to it might very well mean you're not really learning from your mistakes. Probably because you get too easily distracted. The angels were the distraction.

just my .02

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sounds how my life is kinda going now actually. Thanks for your .02 cents. I'll have to focus on what's distracting me to limit that and focus on where I'm at now and how to change that.

new topics

top topics

join