It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE NWO IS moving in for the KILL NOW. Greece.....and now Spain...Portugal .....and Italy and other

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
to global finance (creditors) and intelligence.

The Governments who moved in with their credit cards to save ruined financial systems that were too important for the "economy" are now seeing that the debt they incurred was 1. not productive debt. 2 leading to the same financial system driving up the prices on their gov't bond yields (price down) saying they are too unstable w/ levels of debt and must begin cutting spending.

The Austerity measures being FORCED on Greece and Spain make the RECESSION worse! Cutting Gov't spending on gov't jobs is increasing unemployment! This is not the way u turn a recession around. The best thing for most of these country's to do is DEFAULT. A strategic default via the way argentina did it.......depeg from Euro.......(like argentina did from US dollar) suffer a couple year (you will suffer more and LOSE SOVERGINTY with austerity /bailout packages anyway) and then be FREE from DEBT.

The Global creditors are getting Greece to sell there TANGIBLE national /soverign company's in order to liquidate assets in order to pay for (RESUCE ....i.e foreign bank bailout packages) . It is insane! The debate is framed in the MSN in such a insulting ridiculous way it is pathetic. Yes ....Greece must impose austerity measures to get bailout they say. First they are SELLING NATIONAL ASSETS to the "NWO" in exchange for the nwo bailing out foreign banks on the hook for greek debt (by lending greece more so the banks dont take huge losses) . And the PRECEDENT being set is that .......MILLIONS are protesting the NWO.........and MILLIONS more hate the NWO.....but the NWO will press on ......they have the MSN/press on their side to frame issues.....and many will die protesting the NWO just like H.G WELLS said over 70 years ago. And as i said before the austerity measures just push the country deeper into recession and make it MORE DIFFICULT to pay off debt 6 months down the line...unless they sell off even more national assets and virtually hand the country over to bankers! they need to protest more and default NOW. WHILE they have their soverignty.

So as the global bankers are a major arm of the NWO ....they are making their push to take the soverignty and assets of country's and force them into a GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE where as " The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. " And the austerity measures and loans and the financial implosion (which raised soverign debt levels to bail out finance) ARE THE VEHICLES for this "surely preferable" global infrastructure i.e NWO to take place.

MILLIONS will die protesting the NWO -H.G wells.

It is only beginning. As under the guise of over-indebted ness (thanks in part to bailout out reckless financial system) big finance a major arm of the NWO (which is intellectual elite and world bankers supra nationa gov't agency's ..i.e bilderberg CFR members) and the global infrastructure or web they want nations forced into ......selling off their soverignty by castrating the gov'ts from acting in the intersts of the nation's best interests. By finance driving up the borrowing costs of soverign nations bonds to fund themselves .....they capture them .........and force them to comply .......with measures aimed at keeping them in their NWO web where there soverignty is eroded more rapidly now.

THE NWO IS POUNCING..........and greece is a HUGE piece of the puzzle for NWO to set precedent to other over indebted country's first in euro land then around the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thats the whole idea my friend and I'm glad Egypt decided against getting totally screwed

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
well over here we are standing up, lets see how long this thread lasts!
youtu.be...
edit on 22-6-2011 by discolo because: how the hell do you upload here?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You know, just the other day I was shocked to hear the words "New World Order" used on the local business report here in South Africa. They said that 60 percent of the world's reserves are in US dollars. So should the US finantial sector bomb out those reserves will have to adapt and this will usher in a new world order... On TV... This # is going down NOW! Flag this thread!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
NWO is kind of a broad term. Maybe "New European Order" or "Defenders of the Euro majority" would be more appropriate. The DOEM have spoken, they want to see these member countries that are in debt work through a fair austerity plan. A default like Argentina might cause a free for all, every member country for themselves.

Its a difficult situation to judge. The New Democrats in Greece would gladly embrace inflation and whatever else it takes to get Greece back out of recession. It reminds me of the US bankruptcy system, some people struggle on for years until even austerity measures fail before seeking bankruptcy protection. Other people go on shopping sprees and buy real estate.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ya i hope greece doesn't pass the measures. This is a train wreck.......there is PAIN baked into cake now for greece. question is will they have soverignty LOST and unbearable debt when they wake up ...or will they default NOW ....tell the internationa bankers/creditors to F themselves.........

BECAUSE it is the international banks......the TBTF's......who CAN SPECULATE UP the Credit DEFAULT swaps on soverign debt........and THUS CREATE RUMORS....of future defaults (ahh "the market" see's a higher chance of default lol) and then should default occur.......ALL THOSE putz's that bet on the end of the world can't get paid because ......if greece defaults the dervitives exposure of the TBTF's banks put's them undercapitalized and insolvent........so basically as Institutional Risk Analysis (said: read them here us1.institutionalriskanalytics.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Interesting article but it sounds like the writer is firmly against any kind of QE3 for the US. It really isn't fair for Greece to be the only whipping boy for the global speculation bubble that burst on loose credit policies.

Your train analogy is appropriate, Greece is the first country dealing with apocalyptic debt problems. Do they starve under an austerity plan like Europe did after WW1? Do the new democrats write a αγώνας μου and try to lead the world into a new renaissance? Very complex situation we have at the moment.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So your basically saying Greece should not agree to pay their bills and just go bankrupt. They can forget the euro and someone might accept their own currency at a tiny fraction of what it used to be worth. Greece might not like paying taxes but I believe the alternative is worse.

I would take Europe's money and hope an economic growth plan can be worked out preserving most assets Greeks own rather than pushing the self destruct button. I suppose a lot on this site like to talk about disasters though. Maybe Greece should go for it. I always wondered what would happen if a country decided to destroy itself. It probably won't be pretty though. I suggest they take Europe's money now and talk about some debt forgiveness to have others write off some of the debt owed. Then maybe austerity measures could get reversed and Greece's economy could grow along with jobs and wage increases.

The other countries in Europe should consider the debt for the PIIGS countries is maybe 3 to 5 percent? of their GDP. I'm not sure about the number. Wouldn't writing off that debt increase growth across all of Europe? It might even pay off with increased growth rates over time. I wish Europe well in working out their debt problems. We have enough of our own here in the US.
edit on 25/6/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sorry can not agree

The Zionist NWO is fighting on the back foot now people have started to wake up and they will become even more desprate in the coming years and so expossing themselves even more and it's a fair bet if you look at history that they will end up on the worng end of a rope.

Iceland told the zionist bankers where to go and they look like they are doing OK and others will follow so we get a debt reset i think and the only way to come out the other end with anything is to buy silver/gold and hide it from goverment who may try to confiscate these PM's

Max Kiser says Hang the bankers, not me

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This movie, say it ALL:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm sure you've heard of the yipyap pertaining to the raising of the debt ceelling stateside right? This is them ellingus in not too many words, "Either do what we want or else!".

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
NWO believers have no credibility anymore. The best thing to do would be to put your theory out there and not give specifics like the title of this post. I remember people claiming "absolute proof" that Bush and Cheney were bringing in the NWO and it makes people look stupid when it doesn't happen.

I'm sure Greece will be just fine and this will be just one more nail in the coffin of those believing in the NWO forcing them to find the next thing that is "proof".

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Vulture funds stand to make a fortune from a second Greek bailout after buying hundreds of millions of euros of distressed sovereign debt in the past few months.

Europe's banks could also profit from a rescue unless they volunteer to restructure their loans, according to analysts and debt traders.

Details of the potential gains emerged following mounting pressure for creditors to contribute to a second Greek bail-out by taking a hit on some of Athens' debt. However, it is feared that any private creditor moves will be little more than token as participation is voluntarily.

In the past three months, US asset managers Loomis Sayles and BlackRock, Swiss private bank Julius Baer, French asset manager Natixis, German investment fund StarCap and Luxembourg-based Ethenea Independent Investors were among a raft of funds to have bought Greek sovereign debt in the secondary market.

Between them, they acquired around €150m (£133m) of Greek debt, public filings on Bloomberg show. Market sources said there is still a lot of activity in Greek debt, despite the crisis, with data from public filings just the tip of the iceberg.

On average, Greek debt is trading at around 50pc of face value, but markdowns are smaller for short-dated bonds and larger for longer-term debt. If bonds are redeemed at par as part of a second bail-out, vulture funds may as much as double their money, debt traders said.

The data supports comments made by hedge fund leaders at a conference in Monaco last week. Robert Marquardt, founder of Signet, a fund of hedge funds, said the Greek crisis was "certainly a great chance to make money".

Banks have also had to take writedowns on as much as 40pc of their Greek sovereign debt holdings, according to analysis by Barclays Capital.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This NWO strike against the sovereign nations of the 'Eurozone' is also a strike at the very heart of democracy. The NWO are fools as they truely believe their long term strategic planning, having already brought about the fall of communism as an economic system, will produce the results they so desire, the complete subjugation of each sovereign individual and collective to some global polity that protects their assets.

Fools because they have no idea what the wild card is let alone who will wield it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I made a mistake about Egypt:

www.almasryalyoum.com...

until I found this:

english.ahram.org.eg...

Egypt is dooped too!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
NWO is kind of a broad term. Maybe "New European Order" or "Defenders of the Euro majority" would be more appropriate. The DOEM have spoken, they want to see these member countries that are in debt work through a fair austerity plan. A default like Argentina might cause a free for all, every member country for themselves.

Its a difficult situation to judge. The New Democrats in Greece would gladly embrace inflation and whatever else it takes to get Greece back out of recession. It reminds me of the US bankruptcy system, some people struggle on for years until even austerity measures fail before seeking bankruptcy protection. Other people go on shopping sprees and buy real estate.

I agree with it being the european order. Russia and China are off doing their own thing... Them and the middle east v.s Europe and America is potentially WW3

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

These people make Soros, Bil Gates, the entire Walton clan look dirt poor. This goes way above them and if you cannot get that you cannot be helped or being capable of learning a thing. The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission, The Council On Foreign Relations, members of The Rothchilds family are solely and squarely behind this. These people that in one sitting can move more money then the entire Walton clan is worth combined. Soros ain't got that kind of coin.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I guess it mean we are entering the last stage, chaos and disasters ahead......
will they succeed ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

This is a quote from a British web site and it is so true I only wish I could write it so well.

'AUSTERITY MEASURES' ATTACK THE WRONG KIND OF DEBT
"I can not claim to fully understand the banking system and all the devious ways it finds to make a profit without itself producing any material thing that is of use to anybody.

What it does create is fiat money (an abstraction, a medium of exchange that is recognised by governments and therefore by the governed).

One of the most basic and obvious things we all realise about this banking system is that it makes its owners extremely, incredibly, monstrously rich. It makes those who run the system merely 'rich'....and leaves the great mass of humanity in a position somewhere between 'comfortably enslaved' and 'absolute destitution'.

Another small (or maybe large) breakthrough in my understanding of this racket occurred when I watched Australian Professor of Economics, Steve Keen, being interviewed by Max Keiser here.

His analysis bears repeating.

It is not 'rocket science' but he exposes yet another fundamental and concealed aspect of the fraud that has been perpetrated against the honest citizens of the world since the introduction of this satanic system.

TWO KINDS OF DEBT

There is PRIVATE DEBT and PUBLIC DEBT.

PRIVATE DEBT

This is the kind of debt created by the private banks with no government involvement, i.e. mortgages, personal loans and (much more significantly) debts resulting from the gambling activities of these banks on the international markets. Webster Tarpley and others called these debts, the result of the creation of a massive 'derivatives' bubble, the cause of the 2008 banking crash. The banks have created about $ 1.5 Quadrillion dollars worth of these 'assets'. $1.5 Quadrillion is $1500 Trillion or $1,500,000 billion (about 10 times the value of everything on earth). When dealers collectively realised that the 'goods' they were buying and selling were fraudulent the system collapsed and the banks were 'skint'.

This PRIVATE DEBT, not public debt or any action taken by our governments nor any actions of our own, created the crisis. We sort of know this.

PUBLIC DEBT

We also know that the banks were saved by the creation of PUBLIC DEBT. That's US putting money into the system that (don't laugh) WE BORROWED FROM THE SAME PENNILESS BANKING SYSTEM. And herein is the heart of the scam against humanity, but we'll let that pass for the moment.

Every victim country of this scam has been told that their problem is TOO MUCH DEBT so we have to 'cut back' to reduce that debt.

As Keen brilliantly points out, this is like a psychopath coming along with an axe and chopping your arm off. Next a doctor rushes in and applies a tourniquet to your wound to stop the bleeding.

The axeman then accuses the doctor of causing your arm to fall off.

NO.

Public debt (the doctor) is not the problem. Private debt (the psychopathic axeman) is the problem.

Our focus should be on dealing with the Private Debt (debts incurred via bank lending and trading).

We should not be attacking ourselves because of public debt. We should be dealing with the private debt.

.....The best solution is to let the banks fall and begin creating our own money debt-free.....

But even if this is not going to happen any time soon, we should realise that are not "living beyond our means."

The money system does not operate like a household budget.

REPEAT. THE MONEY SYSTEM DOES NOT OPERATE LIKE A HOUSEHOLD BUDGET.

WE KNOW THAT THE CONSEQUENCE OF THIS MINDSET (DELIBERATELY CREATED FOR US BY THOSE WHO PROFIT IT) IS THE TRANSFER OF REAL WEALTH FROM OURSELVES TO THE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE ALREADY ROBBED US ONCE.

Look at Greece. As Keiser reports it is crawling with parasite international financiers expecting to buy Greece's assets, its water, its airports, its docks etc for 'cents on the dollar' because Greece 'cannot pay its debts'.

In this crooked game the point will always be reached where nobody can pay their debts.

The 2008 engineered destruction of the banking system was a prelude to the greatest theft in history. The Protocols of Zion describes this method of destroying and occupying nations very clearly. The Press will support the banking criminals and the end-game is war.

A MAJOR MECHANISM OF WEALTH TRANSFER

Bankers are paid according to their ability to inflate the money supply, i.e. create debt.
While increasing debt rewards them proportionately* we must accept 'austerity', i.e. cuts in wages.

So....as the people lose money the bankers gain again. They profit both from debts created and from the inability of people to repay their debts as an economy shrinks.

The thing is if we really want to deal with the main problem, private banker-created debt, surely we should be reducing that debt as a fraction of the total money supply.

We could do this by INCREASING WAGES.

This would cause inflation and would probably not make anyone directly richer but it could be managed in such a way as to reduce the relative size of the private debt burden that so threatens the people.

A strategy of job creation and high rates of pay linked to the increase in money supply would push back the significance of debt and the bloated incomes of bankers compared to the size of the overall economy.

i.e. a fairer share of the wealth would go to the people who create it.

OK, we know this won't happen, but we need to be armed with an awareness of these issues in order to challenge the bullsh*t that is destroying us.

WE MUST NOT LET THESE LYING LIARS CONTINUE TO ROB AND ENSLAVE US BY THEIR LIES AND BY THEIR CONTROL OVER THE LYING POLITICIANS WHO PUT A WILLING FACE ON THEIR LIES FOR THE SAKE OF NARROW PERSONAL ADVANTAGE. AN ADVANTAGE THAT THEY WILL ONE DAY, PROBABLY QUITE SOON, REALISE WAS NO ADVANTAGE AT ALL.

In the end PUBLIC DEBT will be eliminated by governments taking back the power of money-creation to themselves from private banks.

PRIVATE DEBT will be eliminated by turning the clock back a few hundred years and MAKING USURY ILLEGAL or, better still, a hanging offense.

* Is it not also mad that debt is written into a banks books as an 'asset'. What, therefore, is the borrower paying interest on exactly....when the full sum, instantaneously and magically, is realised by the bank the millisecond the 'loan' is created for a customer?"

From the web site 'no one to vote for'

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Athehs has erupted in protests.

The reason most can plainly see. They messed up as they pulled a power play they thought would work but if they would've waited the payout could've been more.

The takeover of Europa continues I see!

edit on 29-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join