It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do the other *moderators* think about the new thomas crowne??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Have you had any contact with him or do you know why he is behaving this way? I have not seen alot of the moderator opinions on this strange behavior. speak up!!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It seems like he's been hacked or something, he just isn't acting normal.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
He's actually listed as banned, any idea why???

dom

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Seems to be acting in the normal way that Thomas does, it's just that he's been quiet recently. I have to say that I'm a bit shocked by the vitriol in some recent posts, that's not particularly typical. But the general direction of the comments seem to be consistent.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
PA is right, he was banned for some reason, probably acting unlike a mod, he has either lost mod status or just taking a break.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Was probably hacked. He started acting like a nut, don't know why. If it means anything, he went "nuts" when truth left. Is truth a hacker? Mad at TC for not bowing down and agreeing with everything he said? Who knows, but I would guess hacked.

Tc, if you can hear us, what happened? You sick?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hacked my arse !! He just finally got frustrated and lost it. Hey, I can understand that.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
man i just read the main post on this subject, you know, the 3 page reply post......how come that post wont let u post any new replies? anyway. that reply from the refugee who was 'threatened' w/ the copy & paste U2U was crazy...the U2U was SO condescending and rude. i really hope it WAS fake and that thomas crowne is not really like that. i sent thomas crowne a U2U regarding the 'refugees' last week and he was nice to me in his reply.......but there IS something wrong going on in here.....it's fishy....

also, it that particular 'refugees' posts, he kept typing certain letters in his words that did not belong there, i wrote them all down, but it didnt spell out any secret message (i think)....unless it was a jumble secret message....HAHAHA.....but tit was weird, it wasnt like they were regular typoes, he would insert extra letters every 3 or 4 words, even between double letters, like 'message' he put 'mesesage'....... anyway if the point of this site was to turn knowledgable one's into skeptics, it has not worked on ME.....

in this case guys, we must look at one's intentions and not their direct actions or words. once we find their intentions we can figure out whats really going on. what did the 'refugee' have to lose? what did thomas crowne have to lose? who's intentions are good and whose are bad?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You guys are reading way too much into this.. he's probably borderline genius/Crazy, a paranoid schizophrenic (LIKE THE POST ABOVE MINE) and lost it when his lithium ran out. The name thomas crowne was banned but he's back under a new name, which is ok because of his prior excellent contribution.. Thomas.. Calm down and don't get so emotional..

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
so then - why is his account reactivated and who do you believe he is now posting as?

new topics

top topics

join