It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Breaking !!! UFO'S Manchester England NOWWWWW !!!! 00:00 22 June 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Your friend is yankin' your chain. Also seems to be trying to get hits on his account. HOAX.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I feel bad for the OP. thought he was orson welles, tunred out to be homer simpson

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

I'm speaking to a number of Manchester guys online right now / FB. They're in a house on Thornbury Rd.

There's nothing flying over Trafford Pk right now.

Nothing.

I've had them go out and check. They're reading this thread right now and, well, they're not amused.

Timestamped 00:57 hrs 22nd June 2011.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

Theres a lot of pics literally rolling in every minute !!!

These photos are of a UFO.....thanks for posting....question is...where is it from? Another Planet?...or Experimental aircraft testing....where the UFO was made right here one earth?

link   
Anyone know if it's still there??
I'm 10 mins away.
Cloudy here and can't see anything

link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

so what do you think it is? what does your friend think it is?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How well do you know this friend of yours. Just internet buddies or know him personally? Plus ppl in the area are saying they see nothing but cloudy skies.
edit on 21-6-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Hi.
Tell your friend he/she should describe any sounds they hear.

Then to send a bottle-rocket, and capture it in a picture to determine how high it is in the sky.
I doubt any hologram has the capability to return fire!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Save the pictures to ur desktop. Then uploaded to your ATS picture folders. Do it now, especially with a title like that. Your first link sent me to an access denied page & I don't tweet. So I'd like to see what all the hub bub is about...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

fair play, i just looked at some pic my mate sent me, which is the picture angled to the ship is straight, and it does look like a chimney on a house, damn you debunkers, you ruin everything. gunna check on UK UFO and see if any2 else saw anything, the last pic was posted about 45 mins ago or summat !!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
every single link to these pictures isn't working...am I the only one having problems seeing the pictures...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Ten minutes away, still?
Cloudy?

Well, get to it soldier!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
every single link to these pictures isn't working...am I the only one having problems seeing the pictures...

Me too

I heard just now : Wayne Rooney and Alex Ferguson are ABDUCTED !!!!
edit on 21-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It looks to be lights illuminating a parking area outside a building with more (dimmer) lights up one side of it... perhaps an outside elevator (the fancy ones, where you can look around and get freaked out as you go up), or some other track lighting running vertically up the building.

I cleared them up as best as I could, and these came out the best:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7382039b6e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a75565da6a96.jpg[/atsimg]

And this third one shows it the best:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/951cefb84fa7.jpg[/atsimg]

It appears to be a parking area outside a building. You can even see two poles at the left, with what appears to be a crosswalk-type marking.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

My mate's don't see what your mate did, tis all. They're not happy because they went outside in excitement and came back in disappointed.

I'm surfing another site right now too, one with a strong Manchester contingent ... no-one's reporting anything unusual in the skies. Like other contributors have mentioned, it's overcast & visibility isn't brilliant.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Page opens for me...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Im going with building, light pole, parking lot. The first replies were right. Don't feel bad OP, although from what i can see this is debunked, good work for being johnny on the spot with the quick posting. Ppl should stop hating, that is what this sight is also for, separating fact from hoax.... so to all the haters, stop hating!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo
My friend from Manchester England is tweeting photo's instantly of 3 or 4 aircraft that are at this very moment still above Trafford Park in the Manchester Area. These photo's are the best ive seen in my life. ill post one Photo and link his twitter account so you can see them, i dont want to take any credit for these pics !!!

twitter.com...#!/limeton1 (My friend with the pics)
MyAcc = twitter.com...#!/WSmith1948
edit on 21-6-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

pics are either removed or the site is down as of today @ 5;18pm PST

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
AccessDeniedRequest has expired2EFB0E6DFD211DEB2011-06-21T23:43:12ZsaiVJZZ+C4YTY0S4GDuvgbePAHKSw316CaPMCEgzk8UQqOdX5/fg1ZOEct87qBd22011-06-22T00:18:23Z
[url=http://s3.ama zonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/327383304.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1308699792&Signature=XuAEzurV1wwvA4dcwnaweneLMmA%3D]source[/ url]

edit on 21-6-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join