It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Crash I wittnessed With My Own Eyes and the Out Come of it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Facinating story, however, if the place wasn't crawling with military, it was a non-event. It could have been someones "backyard experiment gone wrong, or it could have been something that the mining corp did "on purpose" to spoil a public fishing hole in order to expand more dangerous operations for profit....

Just saying, but thanks for posting and the "all the fish" and stuff....

so the military knows about everything that happens? that is ignorant. i believe you OP, you seem genuine, but it might help the others if you could at least give some more details if there isn't any evidence.

it may have been a ufo i'm not sure. but i grew up in rural nc and my mom and dad had a pond in their backyard, one day i was fishing, i was only about 8 or 9 years old, and i hear this whistling sound (like when a bomb drops in a cartoon) and i realized it was coming from up above my head. moments later, something made a mighty splash in the water about 20 yards in front of me, whatever it was appeared to be floating. so i went and told my dad and he slid his little two man boat into the pond and we were off. we paddled up to it and it was an off-white plastic rectangle about 12 inches long and maybe 4 to 5 inches for the width and depth of it. on the outside my dad pointed out some writing. it said that it was property of the United States government and if someone found it to call a telephone number which was also listed on the outside, it also had some kind of warning, but i can't remember what it said. so my dad called the number and we found out that it was part of a weather balloon. fish in my pond didnt start dying or anything, but we got it out pretty quick. not saying you it wasn't a ufo mind you, just sharing my experience. either way, i think its worth checking. how deep is the pond?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is not a hoax what would I gain by this being a hoax gosh let me think uh oh yeah nothing at all I was a kid for goodness sakes It would have been up to my parents to call any one in and so on. This is not a hoax please go a head and believe what you want I understand all of the not believing like I said I would not believe it either but I would not completely call them a lair either. Just saying that is all. I have many more things that has happen well but I guess not able to share because oh guess what I have no pictures so in that case I would be lieing and it would be a hoax cool

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

Thanks for sharing your account with us; if possible, please give us the location( City,state, name of the lake,etc.) and perhaps talk to your dad and see if he can clarify the date for us?

Please don't let the heavy handed ones here get under your skin; some here would not believe anything unless it fell on their toes and spoke to them; even then some would still have doubts...

seeker

edit on 6/21/2011 by the seeker_713g because: oversight

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I have already gave that info on the first page hun. Will talk to my dad about as well

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Sorry I missed that post; it would be interesting if there are any articles in the local paper concerning the fish die off you reported; I will await your talk with your dad and see if he can shed any more light on this for you...

thanks

seeker

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The strip hill was taken controlled over by miller brothers incorp in 2003 It was in 1993 not 95 in mid July it was after my birthday that is what my dad just said.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey QueenIcess.

If you don't mind. Go to Google maps, and find the pond in your area where this happened. Once you find it on Google Maps, you can right click the mouse, and choose "What's here". This is make a little green pointer appear on the lake/pond. When you mouse over it again you should be a pair of numbers. Example : 37.901683, -82.639078.

Now with this numbers, the rest of us can do some research. Look at the GIS data, see if there is anything weird associated with that location. And Since I live in Ky, if I really wanted to I could print out that map and go have a look myself.

If you are unwilling, or for some reason consistently unable to provide information like, locations and such, then yes, people will consider this a hoax.

If you can assist other people who want to help you research this event and possibly add credence to your story, then people who want to help will take up the cause. Trust me, there are tons of people on here who WANT to prove, and who can and will take any single lead or evidence and run like crazy with it and do more research than you can imagine.

Really it's up to you. And if you want to be perceived as someone who told a tall tale, or someone who told a story that can't currently be explained.
There is a big difference in those two things. That's all I'm sayin.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting story..I understand about the pictures since whatever you saw sank in 100 feet of water whats to take a picture of ? I believe you saw something .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The only thing missing to make this a class B movie is some government snoops gazing into the abyss
of murky water looking for the green glowing disk. Sounds like some form of radiation killed the fish..poor
fish and poor anyone who happened to come into contact with toxic water. I am surprised it did not make
you and anyone close by very ill. Did the fish have a peculiar odor or did they look funny in some way?
I can see stuff happening out in the boonies and maybe nobody ever knowing about it. I hope nobody
tries to dig up that thing less they are well equiped to deal with radiation or any other hazard.
I hope you leave it alone or call authorities..if it is 'THEIR' so called ufo let 'em have their toxic toy..long
as none of you folks get hurt, that is what really counts here. I understand your great curiosity and all
but in real life....people get injured. It sort of like thinking about dipping my hand into some muddy creek
water to retrieve an old broken glass bottle..erh..I don't think so..somebody else can have at it if they like.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I found Nat's creek on GoogleEarth, only its a long creek, can you give a little more of a precise location?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You should get hold of that U.F.O.Hunters television show, as I'm pretty sure they'll will do a search to see if there something in the lake.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I found Nat's creek on GoogleEarth, only its a long creek, can you give a little more of a precise location?

look for the road called 1690 that is where you will find nats creek at.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

thats the appx location of the crash?

E.T.A: 1690 follows nats creek parallel...
edit on 6/21/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Queenicess

Originally posted by HomerinNC

look for the road called 1690 that is where you will find nats creek at.

Can you as a member said point out the exact location on Google Maps? Or did you just plainly ignore that post?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is definately interesting, maybe some further exploration of this lake is in order

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Such rudeness I have pin pointed the location more then once in this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't think it's that rude to ask for a specific location. It's kind of hard to narrow down a location, when the description given applies to something that may span over a mile. Saying it's in a lake when the area is dotted with lakes doesn't help. Some people here at ATS actually check out these locations in person. Walking all day while trying to figure out where the subject of interest was isn't going to accomplish that much in regards to an investigation.

They probably want something like this screengrab...

imageshack.us...
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All I did was find an interesting landscape feature near your described area and shift-printscreen and paste to an image editing program. Cropped down the map, and then saved and uploaded again. It's probably not your location, but you get the idea.

Think of it like geocaching. Give as exact a location that you can get with the resources available. Even if you're on a library computer where you can't do any image editing, you could still highlight and ctrl-c/ctrl-v those placemark coordinates off of Google maps. It's not like you need a GPS to do this.
edit on 22-6-2011 by pauljs75 because: Trying to get image link to work.

edit on 22-6-2011 by pauljs75 because: image linking doesn't work?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If this was true they would've informed local authorities about the object, green lights and dead fish.

Possibly the OP is just a dude having a hard period in life and wants to wake some attention.

Or else it's a crash-landed alien space craft, and better go dig it up pretty fast, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why didint you take pictures!Would of been good evidence of the crash if you did. (BTW we got the same avatar)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
@ pauljs75 I guess it was just the way it was said to me that is all I have pinpointed this location as close as I can I wish I could remember what the strip hill is call but it has slipped my mind lol

@ Jonas86 Bug off buddy I am not a dude I am the alien that crashed hahahahahaha how in the world do I come off as a dude lol not sure on that one that last time I checked I DO NOT Have nothing hanging between my legs let me check again just to make sure nope nothing there. This happened back in 1993 so it was 18 years ago.

(@ 3raser my parents did take pictures I have said that one more then once in this thread lol but they never had them developed I noticed that we had same avatar as well when I first read your post pretty cool.)

it really makes no never mind to me who believes it or not I do not have the proof that is being asked of me it is 1000% the truth no lies not seeking attention in shape of form just thought I would share what I seen and wanted to see what others thoughts were of it. call me a lair a million times over and guess what it still happened and I know the truth even though I can not explain it it may have been some thing other then a UFO but hey who knows what it was I do not only what I seen

edit on 6/24/11 by Queenicess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join