It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Crash I wittnessed With My Own Eyes and the Out Come of it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When I was a kid (can not remember the year thinking it was 1995) It was late at night when my dad started saying he seen what looked like a disc or some thing but it was not a plane or any thing of the sort. It was on fire it was very clear.

My home place has a strip mine behind the house up the hill some what and there is a pretty big lake up there more like a pond now but that was a place that I caught my first fish and a very fond place from my child hood memories.

Any ways This thing crashed in the corner of the far right of this lake. We got into the station wagon I think that is what we had then maybe a truck can not remember.

When we went up there you could see what seemed to be a green glow in the corner of this lake where it crashed must have sunk this lake is or was like over a 100 foot deep the water was bubbling as well. we stayed there for a long while the glow never died down at all at times it seemed to glow brighter.

The next day we went back up there and there were hundreds of DEAD fish on the surface as well as on the shore banks. WE wanted to see if we could pull it up but did not have the equipment to do so.

I have not a doubt in my mind that was a UFO and maybe to this day it still may be at the bottom of this place buried under the mud now. Fish never did survive to well after this. Many thought that some one poisoned the lake but that was not the case at all it was what ever that crashed in it.

This thing as it was coming down was twisting and flipping crashed in to few trees on our land and we even went and looked at the trees it crashed into and it looked like a sharp metal drill hit them as if they were twisted as if a giant tried to wring water out of them as we would clothes.

My mother seen an object that hovered over our field for a very long time and ever took pictures but it was not a very good camera so it kinda shows nothing. It was a cigar shape things silver shiny it was darting all over the place like a blur then would stop lower down some what the shoot back up fast then dart back and fourth it was a show for sure then it was gone in a blink of an eye like it was never there.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

So it was there for a couple of days and yet you never took pictures?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The thing is we did but my folks does not develop pictures to much the only reason that the cigar thing was gotten because they just happen to grab that one day thinking that it had some thing else on I would wounder if the film would still be able to be developed and be good in shape.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

So it was there for a couple of days and yet you never took pictures?

Back in 95' cell-phones had no cameras, no,
we didnt even had cellphones for god's sake...

It's an interesting story
Quiet X-Files-ish, loved it.

edit on 21-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Im sure that if this was true, you would have taken pictures. A story like this could be easily made up if you dont have any proof to show. I would love to see an artical about the many dead fish or the lake being poisened. Does the lake have a name? What are the coordinates. I really do wish you had visual proof.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So where did this happen , do you have a name for the strip mine or a town nearby .

post by Queenicess
When we went up there you could see what seemed to be a green glow

Sounds like a movie I've seen

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If it's there for two days, seems to me you have plenty of time to run to the store and pick up a camera .. instant cameras were around then, crappy quality but they existed...

Without evidence all it is, is an interesting story .. may very well be true to you but that's about it unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I know that allot will think I that I made this up but I swear it is the truth the lake has no name that I am ware of it was just on a strip mine. Only the people of local went to it to fish and some from the county beside it. It was accessible to many. After this happen seemed as if no one wanted to be around it much any more. It was as if it gave an eerie feeling we told many about it and a couple others seen it too but no one went up there and seen what we seen

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Two days is more than enough time to make a camera out of some shoe laces, An old water bottle...etc you know! Kind of like Macgyver.

Jokes aside, Nice story OP but it seems no one will buy it! Any articles reporting the dead fish in the lake etc?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Facinating story, however, if the place wasn't crawling with military, it was a non-event. It could have been someones "backyard experiment gone wrong, or it could have been something that the mining corp did "on purpose" to spoil a public fishing hole in order to expand more dangerous operations for profit....

Just saying, but thanks for posting and the "all the fish" and stuff....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Pics or it never happened.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
|You will have to do better than that....this isnt like other sites where people will praise you and stand you on a pedestal after reading such a story.

You have nothing to back it up...therefor it never happened.

ANYONE can make up a story....some even believe their own stories despite knowing they made it up.

Im pretty sure this thread will die its death soon or end up in the HOAX bin with all the other nonsense people post on here.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I was just a kid had no control over making my parents take pictures as I said they did take pictures just never had them developed they are not much on pictures if you know what I mean. I am thinking that it may have been mentioned in our local newspaper at the time not 1005 sure on that I was just a kid and now days even if I did have picture people still would not believe it for all of the fakes out there. I mean yes I could set and use a great paint shop works and make a believable picture but I am not that way and I am just sharing what i seen and it is completely up to you all to believe me or not but I will always remember it and know that it is true I have read many things that I have said the same thing about but then again some of the things that has happen to me I have to say well maybe so

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You could still give us the country , area of the country and nearest town or city to where the alleged incident happened .
Without a location we are just looking at an unsearchable story .
edit on 21-6-2011 by gortex because: edit

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In Lawrence county Ky up a place called Nats Creek my home place

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR0D51
Im sure that if this was true, you would have taken pictures.

exactly what i was thinking. if its true to the OP than its true to them...but nobody else on here is going to believe it without pictures. ive seen some stuff nobody believed me about unless i had pictures. just the kind of ridicule your stuck with. the story sounds great and all..but you said it was 1995 and you didnt take pictures? lol HOAX. next....

and btw. ANYTHING that happens out of the ordinary, first thought should always be to take pics...especially for how long you were able to see the effects and such from this situation. BUT you didnt...so fail. sorry

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Next time you see such a thing, call the authorities. Just because you didn't know what it was doesn't mean it wasn't something conventional (such as an experimental aircraft) and there may very well have been a pilot drowning while you were admiring the bubbles on the surface of the water.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
@ loves a conspiricy I do not want to be set upon a pedestal or praised for this I just wanted to share this I am in no way trying to lye just to get attention I get plenty of that in my house with my family I do not need that here.

This is not the first time I have shared this story at all

Yes I agree with all here if I were to read this from some one else I would be like ok what where they smoking or drinking because I want some

This is in no way that type of thing I promise that with all in me. It really happen I did not share it to be put down or what ever I am not that type of person I do not lie or try not to at-least Also I have said time and time again that my parents did take pictures they just never have gotten them developed and I have not clue where the roll of film would be so I could not get them would love to and see if they would make any thing out after such of a long period of time

In no way am I meaning to be rude nor am I trying to come off as a bad person.

Thanks to all and for the Mods who moved it thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yep, good acount and memory.

I have similar stories, same proplem no way to back it up.

I would think the vast majority of people that actually see a UFO are in the same boat, it's a very differant experience, and most of us were to young or otherwise focused to even care or know what to think about what we saw let alone be present of mind enough to take pics ect.

When I was a younge boy I saw a disk lights and all over my subdivision, and had many sensations and feelings about it, but without the way to let someone see whats in the old memory bank...oh well...let em wait and see lol

My old man was an airman from way back , got far too.....I remember a trip to the museum of man which had a UFO display ect, my old man took me there telling all about how they had recovered two ships...one fell in Ottawa right near the parliment ....the display was a plexi-glass almost dome with flat sides, there is still a grainy pic of this out there with two canadien officers next to it. He had told me that most the little guys were fussed together with thier suits spilled out from the craft with rumors of one living.

After a few years he stopped talking about it, and although won't deny won't say no more either...he's been on a life quest for info since...not bad for a 60+. But still leaves me with the very real understanding that people don't like to spill what they know due to the ridicule, or repercusions....he would lose a very comfortable pension and lifestyle I'm sure were he to let on what he glimpsed.

For me, what do you do when you know for a fact that there are flying whatsits out there? Not much really lol, life goes on.

Makes for a fun time understanding "it all" when you get a wrench in the gears like that eh?

As above, So below...and all that

Cheers!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join