It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if aliens were confirmed to be on the earth across all news stations?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
People still can not cope with the earth variety let alone another galaxy, really sad though to miss out on an evolutionary leap forward for such petty reasons

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I would sing into ATS to see how many people were shouting

ITS PROJECT BLUEMBEAM OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE STILL LYING TO US!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Lol, i just thought what would the african bushmen do i they saw something like that.
The ones who don't have modern clothes, hunt their food, ones who never even saw a plane fly at low altitude

Would they still keep hunting their food ?
Human instinct is pretty much the same everywhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What if there is more then one race who shows up in the sky? How do we know who we can trust or is on our side? Hell we can´t even tell if our own governments are what they claim to be. What if they tell us we are now in a intergalactic war and have to fight for our own survival or a District 9 event takes place? There are so many "first" contact scenarios that we can´t know for sure how the world will respond to something like this. Imagine a Independence Day scenario. Everyone would be so freaked out because of the movie.

I really like the people who still think the government would allow free energy to be used in public. Sorry but that´s not gonna happen. Never! You can´t make profit with a unlimited energy source and they know that already.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
First I would be angry.because of all the lies..Best of all we get to hitch hike to the stars.Star trek without the tech..if they are peacefull..if not kiss it goodby.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, I could tell you this much....

The world wouldn't stop turning.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
A bunch of losers would go protesting on the streets, there would be rioting in Vancuver

ROFL, i spat my drink on the screen because of you, you evil thing

But to put few pennies from myself to the thread....
First of all it wouldnt affect religious orders AT ALL. Why? Because 'faith and belief organisations' throughout the world have such an incredible experience in selling BS to mankind, that they would come with explanation on the spot. That is if they dont already have one story about how god created them in his likeness ( because they are bipedal
). And it reaaaly woudnt matter how ridicoulus it would be, certainly no more than some spooky tales in old good book. Thats the thing with religions, especially catholicism. You either buy whole story or you go to hell as doubter. Tough, huh?

What would really fall, is sheeple's trust in our governments. They were telling people too long that such things dont exist.
Also, the day aliens would be disclosed, oil would became completely obsolete. Aliens have nice saucers doing 0-100mph1 in 0,000001 sec, I WANT ONE TOO!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

It wont happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I can also detail to you exactly how alien flying technology works.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Please stop degrading people that you consider "religious". Just because you don't share their beliefs, does not make them unintelligent. Some Christians I know hope there are alien life forms and that they make themselves known to us. But, please, not all "religious' people are incapable of accepting proof that is presented to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
Lol, i just thought what would the african bushmen do i they saw something like that.
The ones who don't have modern clothes, hunt their food, ones who never even saw a plane fly at low altitude

Would they still keep hunting their food ?
Human instinct is pretty much the same everywhere.

The african bushman has been in contact with Aliens far before the Grays contacted and dealt with the US

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I would be so glad....finally.....the news is broadcasting what I have known for many years...they do exist and some are here!

I myself have had (over the years ..several UFO sightings) and I have made contact. That is all I have to say about that!....I don't need to prove it...nor do I want to....I know what really happened...and I know what I know.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

Why do you all assume that Religion and the Church would fall? Considering NONE of you have ANY IDEA if the ET's have a religion OR maybe they do and it turns out they're Christians; then what? Oh, now you're screwed! Because they have come to cleanse the sinful scum from the face of the planet!
See? Don't make assumptions. People assume that because they "appear" to be more technologically advanced, they MUST be Atheists.
Since you have no way of knowing...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would be super excited. My first action would be to post on every networking site I'm on the following: I told you so! Hahahahaha!!!!!!

My second action would be to get as far away from cities as possible. Either we would have Independence Day or the sheeple would start bleating with pure and naked terror.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amren

Why do you all assume that Religion and the Church would fall? Considering NONE of you have ANY IDEA if the ET's have a religion OR maybe they do and it turns out they're Christians; then what? Oh, now you're screwed! Because they have come to cleanse the sinful scum from the face of the planet!
See? Don't make assumptions. People assume that because they "appear" to be more technologically advanced, they MUST be Atheists.

The aliens know of The creation. They also know of God. God is a perfect human being. Jesus (Jmmanuel, Sananda, Esu Jesus) was the son of Mary and Joseph, and the seed of The Angel Gabriel, of the Archangelic realms of Light, distant descendant of the Guardian Angel Rasiel, keeper of the secret and a celestial son.

It has been scribed that Jesus will walk this Earth again in the Year 2011. For all those who bicker over the right and wrong religion, you will be sorely mistaken, for they are all wrong. Any church who does not recognise The Creation and God as separate entities is not teaching the truth.

edit on 21-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by Amren

The aliens know of The creation. They also know of God. God is a perfect human being. Jesus (Jmmanuel, Sananda, Esu Jesus) was the son of Mary and Joseph, and the seed of The Angel Gabriel, of the Archangelic realms of Light, distant descendant of the Guardian Angel Rasiel, keeper of the secret and a celestial son.

It has been scribed that Jesus will walk this Earth again in the Year 2011. For all those who bicker over the right and wrong religion, you will be sorely mistaken, for they are all wrong. Any church who does not recognise The Creation and God as separate entities is not teaching the truth.

edit on 21-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

C´mon! The thread was going ok!

I think that even when the aliens were holding hands with the people, the spaceships hovering over cities and evrybody watching this, even then, some people in ATS would find proofs that it is a hoax, photoshop, or multitud of planes.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

I agree completely. Given that the Ecuadorian government has already given full disclosure...it seems no-one cares. I just hate when people bring religion into it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amren

Haha, I gave you a star for having the guts to say that. I also agree with you completely.

I have no idea how aliens automatically seem to negate the need for God, in some people's minds. It's as though aliens existing is going to bring down religion, but that's the last thing that will happen.

Maybe some religious people have staunchly objected to aliens existing (just as some atheists have), but I myself am a Christian and I think it's pretty likely that intelligent aliens exist. Thinking this hasn't shattered my beliefs - it has made no difference whatsoever. If anything, it just makes me wonder how big and diverse God's creation is.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfLookout

I wonder if you all ever will discover that God + Creation are two separate entities and not the same. We are all a part of The Creation. God is part of The Creation, we are a part of God and therefore a part of The Creation.

Pleadians have been in contact with Earth for the last 50-60 years as far as I can tell, and even offered to help the US, under the condition that they dismantle the Nuclear arsenal. There was no desire to do this, and the US turned down this offer, and instead made the deal to work in conjunction with the Alien Grays.

Now the Grays control everything, which is why it wont be 'all of a sudden confirmed across all news stations'

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If the Aliens are real then the government does not make decisions. The Elite will always make the decisions. The elite we see also have bosses. The ones behind the scene that we do not see are the real Puppet Masters. I do believe the Aliens or Gods still control everything. You can see this in all the Illuminati movies and the meaning behind their rituals. They take orders in order to fulfill their destiny.

That is at least how I see it.

Peace to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join