It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack*$$ star Ryan Dunn dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
JACKASS star Ryan Dunn died in a high-speed car crash early yesterday after a boozy night out with friends.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52cd29e0572b.jpg[/atsimg]

The 34-year-old - who appeared in all the Jackass movies and launched his own TV show Proving Ground just last week - was killed along with a pal, who has not been named.

Earlier, Dunn had tweeted a photograph of himself drinking with friends.

Daredevil Dunn's Porsche was the only car involved in the crash at around 3.30am.

Police said it flew over a barrier on Route 322 near his home in West Goshen, Pennsylvania, hit a tree and burst into flames. It is not known who was driving.

Dunn was an original member of the practicaljoke-filming CKY crew, which later morphed into the hit Jackass TV show.

Famed for his outrageous stunts, Dunn knocked out pal Johnny Knoxville with a golf cart while filming the first Jackass movie.

Dunn was driving the cart with Knoxville as a passenger when he tried to launch the vehicle over a sand bunker.

Knoxville was thrown from the cart, which then landed on top of him.

Dunn also featured in old CKY crew colleague Bam Margera's Viva La Bam from 2003 to 2006 - as well as all five of the Jackass movies.

It was Margera's mother April who confirmed Dunn's death by calling in to a popular US radio show yesterday.

Source

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So a guy who jammed stuff up his rear end for laughs on TV is dead.

I feel sorry for his family, hard to feel sympathy for him. Hardly a upstanding member of society. closer to a MTV cancer. Seems like its suggested he was drink driving too.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Somebody told me it was an hoax
from one of Bam or jackass website page
i dont have any link

if he is really RIP then its sad
my prayer to his familly

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Tragic but when you act like those guys do..........its only a matter of time before something like this happens.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I find the whole story fishy, I think it is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join