It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I'm a new guy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello everybody! My name is Jared, and I really like the interesting things people talk about on here. I'm an Area 51 guy, love anything that seems secret or unusual etc. I live very close to Site R, Site C (sometimes confused with Site R), Fort Ritchie, Camp David, "Lambs Knoll", and Fort Detrick Md. I live in Pennsylvania right next to the Maryland border. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Welcome!

What's your thoughts on Area 51? Just secretive high technology or is there reverse engineering of alien technology going on there?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS..I have learned a lot in my short time here and I hope you do the same..again Welcome

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Forteana

I can go along with the whole aliens/reverse engineering thing. I think Bob Lazar is an interesting and somewhat truthful person. It's fun to think that Area 51 is an alien technology hotspot. However in all truth, I think it is THE place where our aircraft are first developed. I think Groom Lake does testing on aircraft/propulsion systems, chemicals for both war and medical research, invisibility, weather control, and maybe even time travel. Because we have citizens that are so against the government, they almost have to keep it secret from everybody...even our own people. But then again, Anything is possible. I myself have seen UFO's, and supernatural things. Its just too much of a mystery to make up my descision.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to read your posts.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you are interested in great secrets and in my humble opinion the key to our future, please read the free e-book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below.

It deals with matters like how to become a good person, how to develop and sustain supernormal powers, the structure of the third eye etc etc. It was printed in more than 100 million copies in China during the 90s before the Communists banned it.

I hope you will find your time spent on the forum rewarding.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jwag100

Hi Jared, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join