It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Woman Abuses Police Officer ....A False complaint ...and then no charge.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

and forbidden in The Netherlands.

According to you? Or according to some backward politicians who only make this move to rile up people on the right side of the political spectrum(idiots) - and in fact, have not passed a law that states what you just made out to be fact. So as far as I'm concerned, you're a spreader of disinformation to me from now on/and a person who has poor analytic skills.

And I 100% agree with it, if women want to wear a Burka, they should do it in a Muslim country like Saudi Arabia.

Thankfully laws don't work that way.

I think a Burka is a form of Religious Extremism since nowhere in the Kuran is it written that women should wear them.

It's good that you are such a theological scientist with so much background knowledge and not just an opinionated, assumption making random irrelevant ignorant poster...oh waii...

Do you know how many women wear a Burka in the Netherlands?

I bet more people ride a unicycle...by an exponential factor.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm out of this thread, this is getting pointless.

Next thing people will accuse me of racism.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You don't think there might be a reason for that? I can count the number of attacks/crimes in the West, committed by Muslims. It just ain't that many. But of course, they are the new enemy, since we can't fear the communists anymore.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Oh so the second you get corrected the thread is pointless. I see. Well played.

I'm going to accuse you of intentional ignorance.

Why did you say it was forbidden in the Netherlands? Why? Because you want to create the image that it is already forbidden in two countries.

Then I asked you if you knew how many women were actually wearing a Burka in the Netherlands.

Sure, run away from these kind of facts. It is after all the point where right wing nut jobs like Wilders run and take cover because they have no answers, only fear mongering. You sir, have been outed.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I like the way threads like this turn into arguments in no time

My opinion is, people should be allowed to wear whatever they like, however, covering your face with anything will always make people see you as wanting to hide something. It doesnt matter if you are a muslim woman with a niqab, or a 15 year old white male with a hood and scarf covering your face, it makes people nervous.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well, folks could wear burkas and head to toe covering if we just used those nifty rfid chips! Positive ID and no removing of burkas or bandanas over the face. See, problem solved. Wait. no.. thats bad... bad bad idea...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Oh so the second you get corrected the thread is pointless. I see. Well played.

I'm going to accuse you of intentional ignorance.

Why did you say it was forbidden in the Netherlands? Why? Because you want to create the image that it is already forbidden in two countries.

Then I asked you if you knew how many women were actually wearing a Burka in the Netherlands.

Sure, run away from these kind of facts. It is after all the point where right wing nut jobs like Wilders run and take cover because they have no answers, only fear mongering. You sir, have been outed.

This thread isn't pointless, but discussing it with you feels pointless and that's why I got out,

I was misinformed about having it forbidden here, but from what I understand it will be forbidden in the future.

(It is forbidden btw in public jobs, maybe that's where I mixed up)

I don't know how many people are wearing a Burka here, thankfully its an *(IMO) extreme form of Islam that is rare here.

And its not that I'm not tolerant, I have moderate Muslims among my friends, but even they think that a Burka is extreme.

I just can't understand why people think its normal, I mean in Saudi Arabia it is now forbidden for women to drive a car and we have to be more tolerant to people who think that form of Islam is normal.

If you disagree with me on the point that some forms of Islam are too outdated and sexual racist to bring to the west, so be it.

I can't see if a woman in a Burka is voluntarily wearing it, or if she is forced by her religion/husband and has no choice.

I am one that is for total freedom of choice, but ask yourself, how many women in a Burka ever will have the choice to wear it or not. (I think that is a slim percentage) That's why I am against it.

Too much tolerance created this thread in the first place if you look back at the OP.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The Netherlands have a population of about or close to 17(seventeen) million.

According to a Dutch minister 3 years ago there were 150(one hundred and fifty) people wearing burkas in the Netherlands. She also said there were places burkas are forbidden(which is a little duh, in certain positions with certain jobs it's impossible to be covered). She ALSO said the burka was becoming a symbol for the scare of Islam, ie. those who see the burka point to it to fear monger.

So what you are doing here along with all your fringe right wing ideologies is taking a religion with 2 billion followers, looking at a country with seventeen million inhabitants - out of which only 150 women use the burka - to fear monger, simply put. THINK for a goddamned second, 150 to 17000000.

You are picking up the debate that those 150 are being oppressed. While in the Netherlands I bet the opposite is quite the case. They choose to wear it.

(don't get me wrong, I don't like seeing women hide themselves but if it is their own wish to please their husbands or fulfill their own ideas they have on religion - how can I want to stop that? In contrast to that, as you have mentioned, in countries like Saudi Arabia women are forced to wear burkas. The focus should be on those being forced, not those choosing to.

But if you don't want to see that certain political parties are fear mongering for political gains...because they are working for foreign interests and not those of where you live then by all means, get suckered into it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Yes you make a logical point about numbers, but the law should cover all , not just the majority.
The Burka is a symptom of Facism in the Islamic world , other symptoms are permeating the west.

The requirement for halall food where non muslims are now eating food prayed over by Islamic believers, they would refuse to eat food prayed over by Infidels as would the Jews (Gentiles) this is fact not mde up propaganda.

Yet to appease those who think us unclean we allow our traditions to be trampled upon, we eat halal or kosher food, that supermarkets and abbatoirs now produce on mass in order to cater to the Islamic and Jewish customers, the Christian , Hindu, Buddhist , athiest customers are so mindless they do not care seems to be the attitude?
I believe in equality not take over, do the imperialistic religions that are forcing the wearing of the Burka believe in equality?
What is equal about the Burka?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yes you make a logical point about numbers, but the law should cover all , not just the majority.
The Burka is a symptom of Facism in the Islamic world , other symptoms are permeating the west.

First of all, the law does cover all. The Netherlands has been a shining beacon of religious tolerance for centuries. No way the Dutch are going to let that go to waste because some Israeli puppet is stirring up some sh#.

The requirement for halall food where non muslims are now eating food prayed over by Islamic believers, they would refuse to eat food prayed over by Infidels as would the Jews (Gentiles) this is fact not mde up propaganda.

I have no idea what you just typed here nor do I understand the point you are trying to make. If this is an argument against religion then hurray.

Yet to appease those who think us unclean we allow our traditions to be trampled upon,

Who's unclean? I'm not a Muslim and if a Muslim regards me as unclean then what...is his/her magical belief going to alter anything?

we eat halal or kosher food, that supermarkets and abbatoirs now produce on mass in order to cater to the Islamic and Jewish customers

You can also not buy what you don't want to eat. Personally I view the supply of halal food and kosher food in supermarkets as a wise, albeit late, business decision. In the end it's all processed foods so it's all crap regardless.

the Christian , Hindu, Buddhist , athiest customers are so mindless they do not care seems to be the attitude?

That's false.

I believe in equality not take over, do the imperialistic religions that are forcing the wearing of the Burka believe in equality?

Nobody is enforcing the wearing of Burkas in the Netherland. And if they did they deserve jail time, as simple as.

What is equal about the Burka?

lol, nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Who is paying you to post? Or are you posting from an ideological point of view, ie. Judaism is the king of the World?

I'm finding it annoying that your group has spread all over this place and isn't allowing proper discourse to take place.

Wait for it...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
But in Court no charge was laid as the Judge said the identity of the person making the complaint could not be positively identified, as she attended the police station wearing a Burka.

The story loses me right here. If someone is making a legitimate complaint then either it is important to record who is making the complaint or it is not. Whether or not the person was wearing a face covering or not it seems no record was kept of who came in to complain in person? No one asked her to sign a statement or give an ID? So how did they plan on proving who made the complaint later anyway? It just does not really make sense that the only reason they not know who made the complaint is because the person making the complaint came in in person, wearing a burka. They were right there where a cop could ask if she wanted to put her name behind her complaint or not. Apparently not.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by Dr Expired
But in Court no charge was laid as the Judge said the identity of the person making the complaint could not be positively identified, as she attended the police station wearing a Burka.

The story loses me right here. If someone is making a legitimate complaint then either it is important to record who is making the complaint or it is not. Whether or not the person was wearing a face covering or not it seems no record was kept of who came in to complain in person? No one asked her to sign a statement or give an ID? So how did they plan on proving who made the complaint later anyway? It just does not really make sense that the only reason they not know who made the complaint is because the person making the complaint came in in person, wearing a burka. They were right there where a cop could ask if she wanted to put her name behind her complaint or not. Apparently not.

Apparently not her face could not be seen so her name could not be trusted. GET IT?
The Police are being made to be fools, by traitors.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Photos are not considered legal evidence, at least not here in Canada.
Would a picture of her twin sister been admissible ?
Would a transvestite look the same in all photos ?
Would a guy with a 6 o'ck shadow be recognizable as in a
previous photo ?
Photos can be doctored as well thus irrelevant.
As for the incident, it could have been avoided by having a female
officer request a search etc.

A female officer, to look at someones face?why should the police do that,it wasn't a body search,it's easy ,come to Australia and obey our laws,don't agree with the laws then don't come here,if you don't want a male to see your face then don't drive,
Thankfully the patrol car had a camera (not all do) I could imagine the heat the police would be getting because of this false complaint if it wasn't on film,
The police can not force a person making a complaint to remove their headgear for id purposes,that would be classed as racist,But if they refused to accept the complaint because they cannot prove who the person really is,they would also be accused of being racist and protecting their own,
screwed either way really,

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

You hit the issue button squarely and it made contact

That Police officer say ten years ago would have been fried , and vilified because , he couldn't prove that this person disguised hadn't made up their racism accustation.

The public would have said"ooh poor Muslim harrassed by facist cop"?

If we knew what the Police had to do to serve us we would give this Police Officer our thanks, he would have still been sweating , due to the influence of the Islamic victims forced to migrate to the land of the Infidels?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Don't forget, it's OK for Muslims to attack, insult and degrade your countries' population, but you're all racists if you return fire.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join