It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Might Have Caught A UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
one thing for sure it does seem to be small what ever it may be. So ET would be an itty bitty green alien to fly that thing.
The picture reminds me of a picture taken of a supposed haunted house. When the photographer to the picture of the house he also caught a brick flying through the air but claims no one was around to throw the brick.

So you never know, it may not be ET but could be a ghost throwing brick!
but I have to go with a bird myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I do not think it is a bird
not with 3 corners in a 90 deg angle.
But what do I know right ??? lol

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
We've seen things like these before being finally solved as birds & flapping wings.
Nice catch.

(ok good morning to all - just woke up)
edit on 21-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Fed up of seeing chinese lanterns, blirds, mylar balloons, weather balloons, drones, space junk/debris and miiltary craft from German technology, CGI and freaking faked blurred stuff....enough!

Baaah

Bored now,,,,Thanks Phage...

Jools x

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well, in my opinion here's what its not.

NOT A
~ Rock (for the reason that it would have to be a very large rock, much bigger than a baseball, plus what if they hit the house...bad for business right?)

~ Plane (even though its pixelated, planes aren't round like this. If the plane was that close you would be able to see the defined shape of the wings)

~ Silver lid or trash can lid (the shape is too different, its that simple. Plus if its a hoax, which I doubt, most people don't even use lids even more, they're too recognizable.)

~ Weather balloon (for the simple fact that a weather balloon doesn't usually fly that low)

Here's what in my opinion it could be.

Possible

~ A bird (although the shape is off, he could have got the picture when the birds wings were moving which gave it a round shape on the picture)

~ UFO (technically speaking, that's what it is until someone has indefinite proof that its something else).

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Your title is misleading. I thought you lassoed a UFO and it's in your front yard or something...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
It almost looks edited together, I hate to accuse of that but it does look modified.. at least to me... strike that, it looks very much edited..

When you zoom in on the photo closely you can see pixelization around the object that doesn't exist in the rest of the image as if the object's source image is in lower resolution than the photograph it's been pasted into ..

Edit:

This is the region that looks pasted, compare that above and you'll notice this same area .. it just doesn't look right.. that is too perfect a rectangle

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

It doesn't look edited at all, you're making a rookie mistake. The object seems to be superimposed because it's sitting on a wall of blue. Zoom in on the chimney or any other object in the image and the same level of pixelation exists.

Of course the sky(a giant block of blue) isn't going to be pixelated like the object. But that tells us nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I caught one like that once.

In fact there was 2.
One night they came into my house to use the electrical plugs to reenergize and repair each other.
So I let them stay in my roof shed and fed them little bits of metal that I found around the house.

Eventually they had babies and went back to their home planet.
But first repaid me by fixing up the whole apartment building.

What an adventure!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

From what experience are you conducting your analysis of this photograph? Im afraid to say it is very inaccurate..

I would expect much more motion blur than this for a bird. Just consider its size, distance & speed...

Another Unidentified Flying Object that will remain Unidentified.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I took a picture last summer, and when I looked at it later, I had something just like this on it.
Mine turned out to be a fly.
Sorry, but that's what this looks like, a bug flying by, which you probably wouldn't have noticed with the naked eye.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Superman!! It's definitely Superman

No idea what it really is , from what I can tell it looks to be fairly translucent towards the rear of the craft. Would love to see a high resolution shot, but for now I'm happy with my superman theory.

edit on 6/21/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It looks like the object might be casting a shadow in the roof just below and to the right of the chimney. If you strike a line from that shadow to the object, the line direction/ angle is consistent with the apparent direction of the sun (which looks to be behind and to the right of the camera). It's also consistent with what appears to be a highlight on the front right of the object and a shadow on the left of it. If the roof shadow does belong to the object, then the object would be about the size of the bird. But I don't think it is a bird, the highlight and shadow on the object appear to indicate that it's spherical and somewhat reflective. It's also possible that it's a much smaller object that was falling when the pic was taken, like an acorn or something. If the shutter speed was fast enough it could make it appear stationary when it's actually moving. It does not look like a large object in the distance though. We'll probably never know for sure

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

I would expect much more motion blur than this for a bird. Just consider its size, distance & speed...

The exposure time was 1/200. Like this image.

www.fotothing.com...

edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

maybe a type of discus then, or something along those lines?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join