It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you in support of complete termination of human females?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Sure go for it. Just remember genetically modified reptilian females devour their mates after copulation. It's a known fact. They must consume their mate for its protein after egg fertilization.

They also look really freaky when they shed.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hey, Diana (V) was one sexy lizard lady...

I'd have eggs with her... Although Anna's daughter (new V)....yowza!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yea hahahahaha...

IN YOUR DREAMS PAL!

Never man hate? hahaha...if only.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Oh WTF dude I do believe you are deadly serious. And as nutty as your thread is it does bring some points to mind, and it reminds me of this thread bellow. About the two alien females that tried to seduce some dude in his bedroom and failed somewhat, since they did not know how to do it properly and were supposedly even heard asking each other if they did it right. Like they had no clue how to do it, or were in training... crazy story eh.
Proof of nordic alien females?

That whole story reminded me of the gray/reptilian body hoppers, seems that they have been hard at work in there genetics research eh, all of those anal probings that they do seems to have had some sort of results. It could of been some of them are creating half breed human female types in there vats, and some could possibly be switching bodies again and this time into the human female type body's.

If this is there plan for taking over the world or whatever other plans they have, or changing genetic traits that they want to introduce, or whatever else goals they have. Then I have got to say creating a half breed female army to infiltrate this world as a way of implementing whatever goals they have. Well how do I put this....that is one of the most........ brilliant plans for world domination that I have ever heard.

But I ain't going to lie, your little list of what these half breed alien females are supposedly going to be like, is going to be dam tempting to the majority of human males on the planet. No matter what they say.

Beware of grays, reptilians, or whatever else type of alien bearing gifts. Could be a Trojan horse.

But anyways enough with the banter. To answer your question, NO... I am NOT in support of the termination of human females.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
WTF

Im starting to get really sick of the female bashing on this damn site and how it is allowed to stay.. Some of you men on here have SERIOUS mommy or abandonment issues..Please seek help! Not all women are evil vile creatures some of us are exactly what you say you want but when you get it you leave it for the crazy ones...so maybe look at yourself and your choices and quit blaming women.

This person is advocating exterminating women...why is this even allowed to stay open?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/510f21c601f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Congrats my friend...

You win the award for the stupidest thread i've yet to read on our lovely forums.

I'd like to give you a S&F... really!

Unfortunatly i just can't bring myself to star or flag such an amazingly retarded idea.

On the plus side, once these new ladies arrive on our planet, you might actually get laid one day!

peace

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
WTF

Im starting to get really sick of the female bashing on this damn site and how it is allowed to stay.. Some of you men on here have SERIOUS mommy or abandonment issues..Please seek help! Not all women are evil vile creatures some of us are exactly what you say you want but when you get it you leave it for the crazy ones...so maybe look at yourself and your choices and quit blaming women.

This person is advocating exterminating women...why is this even allowed to stay open?

This garbage is all over the internet, Mblah.

Just ignore it. Consider it on par with email spam,

Here, soothe your soul.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: run, run away!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
WTF

Sup Mblah

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Couldn't agree with you more the female of the species are indeed most deadlier than the male. lol Your title cracked me up very funny I could do with a laugh

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

um no sorry I like to have people not objects and I would like to keep the balancing half of the human race we all have our other half sorry if you can't find yours

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Well, you're doing it wrong because:

We are very very sexual.
Attracted to shorty nerdy guys
Love cooking
There's pills to nearly stop periods
Tongues don't need to be long, just effectively and are typically wet.

Learn to be a man and you unlock these secrets and many more.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

So who gets to decide what the "perfect body" is- YOU??
And for those that think this is a "tongue-in-cheek' thread- don't be so sure - have you seen some of the threads on this site??

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Envious

Couldn't agree with you more the female of the species are indeed most deadlier than the male. lol Your title cracked me up very funny I could do with a laugh

There are far more men in prison ....than women....and men commit most of the crimes.....and you are saying women are deadlier....not true....all the thousands of men in prison ...speaks volumes on who is deadlier.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I love it!!!!

You are awesome!

I need pop corn now and a cosmo lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join