It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle herbal supplement proven to aid victims of cancer treatments!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Natural News The Wake Forest research team conducted a double-blind, placebo controlled study and found the all-natural supplement didn't measurably improve sexual function in the cancer patients. But imagine the scientists' surprise when the results of the study were analyzed. They found the herbal/vitamin blend produced incredible results in other areas of the women's lives -- reducing pain, relieving insomnia, stopping nausea and boosting energy.

A new apparently decent and side effect free after treatment for those recovering from cancer! With less anxieties and general health problems afterwards this could really help in stopping the cancer from coming back. Great news! Although I doubt this will be taken on mainstream by the health service..

Natural News

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

They found the herbal/vitamin blend produced incredible results in other areas of the women's lives -- reducing pain, relieving insomnia, stopping nausea and boosting energy.

Only $19.99 for a one month supply.
That's RIGHT only $19.99!

BUT WAIT......

If you act now we'll double the supply that's TWO months for only $19.99

Operators are standing by....

Why do I get the feeling of a sales pitch from that site?
If it works they should release the simple "Vitamin and Herbal" ingredients to the general public.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

When the herbal treatment gets packaged as a product surely the raw ingredients will be in the .. well ingredients. Good point though I get the same feeling from Natural News a lot of the time.

new topics

join