It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our reality is being somewhat unstable in China (marage CITY appears)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So...you are driving down a street, its a hot day, and far ahead of you you see what appears to be a lake,
Sure...this is explainable...simple marage...happens all the time.

Now, imagine the opposite...looking over a lake and a marage city appears.

Ya, thats a good day to go right back to bed and start over if its just you..but what if everyone your standing with, and film crews also notice it.

Now, it is said this is a pretty normal optical illusion, just a marage...erm..right, of course, because everyone experiences this.

So, thoughts then?
Is this erm...a natural phenomona? is our dimension merging with another? What the hell is this we are seeing,

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by SaturnFX

I edited my previous post with the link for you.

Cheers

ok, original thread HERE

Mods please kill thread

edit on 20-6-2011 by SaturnFX because: old thread

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Chinese project blue beam experiment to see how effective the technology is?

/Tinfoil hat off

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you watch doctor who, I'm pretty sure you remember the reality bomb and Davros ? It was breaking down barriers in reality which caused Rose Tyler to come back. In forms any simple baboon can understand Reality is breaking down. I guess at this point anything is possible.

I'll have a bag set aside for trips with the doctor then.....it's a win-win

edit on 20-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I would say it's natural.. a mirage usually reflects the backdrop.. I've seen some crazy mirages before, a mirage is visibly a lot like water ..

This is a fun mirage.. an upside down ship

There are superior and inferior mirages ..

Superior:

Inferior:

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
C'mon you know it's HAARP blasting away at China for some reason.

Just come out and say it

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I saw a thread a few days ago about this. I am not sure, but I think the overall opinion was that it was an original Chinese television station clip that was re-edited to make people think that they are filming a mirage. I will post the link if I can find it.

ETA: Here is the link to the other thread. It would be cool if this was really a project blue-beam type event, regrettably I think they were right in that thread about the editing part. That would be a trip to see a city show up where there shouldn't be one.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: link

link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Chinese project blue beam experiment to see how effective the technology is?

/Tinfoil hat off

Funny you mention that, I have been poking around a bit more about this phenomona, and has lead me to bluebeam stuff...just checked back to see if this has been answered yet.

I love the concept of project bluebeam from a geeky technological standpoint, but if it is indeed to create false events, then that sucks.

Of course, if convincing holographic images in the public was to be released, we would be spammed to death my crappy corporations trying to push their product...so you would see a giant ronald mcdonald instead of mystery city...

spam is bad enough virtually..

Anyhow, just my view on the bluebeam hypothesis...will wait for others to weigh in before I start leaning towards any direction of understanding.

link   

I saw a thread a few days ago about this. I am not sure, but I think the overall opinion was that it was an original Chinese television station clip that was re-edited to make people think that they are filming a mirage. I will post the link if I can find it.

My search isn't working for some reason. Would appreciate it if it was linked here...don't want to rehash old info

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are not mirages a lot like rainbows? They do not exist.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I would say it's natural.. a mirage usually reflects the backdrop.. I've seen some crazy mirages before, a mirage is visibly a lot like water ..

This is a fun mirage.. an upside down ship

There are superior and inferior mirages ..

Superior:

Inferior:

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Possibly, and from a realist standpoint, this has to be natural in some form, just a pity they didn't show the reflecting block.
Incidently, wouldn't the city be inverted if it was a marage...and above (or below) the marage?

link   
I, personally, HOPE that someone made it to that city before it disappeared. That would be my first action if I saw something like that. Who knows if it was an optical illusion of not. If it was then entering the city would mean nothing. If it wasnt an illusion then BAM, you are in another world.

What I would of given to be there for that chance...

link   
If it were a true mirage, wouldn't it be upside down?

I'm not sure myself, so just asking.

link   
Wait a minute....

Hold the phone!

First off, If it's a mirage then I want to see a before and after comparison. Second, if it's just a reflection in the mist then why doesn't any of the surrounding area/buildings look similar and reversed? I understand that mirages occur and have seen a few myself whilst out in the desert etc but this just seems a bit too fanciful. Next somebody will say it's actually a time-slip and people are seeing how the area will look in the future

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Cheers

ok, original thread HERE

Mods please kill thread

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
it's actually a time-slip and people are seeing how the area will look in the future

No...clearly that can't be the case...as you can see, its a city in tact...in the future, the only path is either everything made of crystal, or smoldering rubble

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by itisortofthetruth
What I would of given to be there for that chance...

Sadly, everyone in that city is a eunuch. You sure you want to go?

(just having fun till the thread dies)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
@ What point is it shown?? I seen this thread befor but I wasnt sure of the image of discussion.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this "mirage" was actually showing flooding in China and that the translation had been changed as a joke.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I mean, you can clearly see that water is flowing AROUND the trees.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join