It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If BeLLaTrIx contacted the FBI about a member he must go.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i read the post where he gave the fbi address and sort of hinted at reporting him to the fbi, but i could not udnerstand his reason for doing this. whyd id he report him? id ont even see a half logical reason for doing it

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
He says he reported me too, when I took the piss out of him for reporting Abraham in the "Abraham g-man pig or fbi-pig poll" he just seems to have this deluded notion that becoming president gives you some kind of magic powers or the like and elevates you to the status of some kind of omnipotent demi-god. I played on that notion by saying jokingly what I�d like to do to bush, he took it seriously, and apparently reported me.

I said to him at the time I can�t see what he�s he's doing here if he's going to do something like that.

It would be funny if it wasn�t so sad.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Get him outta here. He seemed "normal(hey, are any of us really normal?)" enough when he started here, but this FBI crap is outta hand. I don't see how any of you can argue that he should stay. The guy's a loonie. He needs to be banned, or at least temporarily so, and then reported to the FBI for causing trouble(a.k.a. disturbing the peace).

However, I think TC's mod position is fine. As has been preached on this boar, freedom of speech is fine. Although these posts weren't up to his normal standard, I see no reason to strip him of power for something so trivial.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
report me, not him !

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Isn't it against the rule's about posting info that isn't true ... I dunno ... like calling the FBI on someone?
Guess he need's to be banned for breaking the rule's

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I dont think banning someone or stripping a mod will accomplish anything. This is a very tense time in the world right now with the war and terrorists and the economy, I wish people would just take a deep breath and remember the first rule of the board, "Think before you post." I think Bellatrix has contributed alot to the board in many ways and I think Thomas is a really good moderator who has alot of strong opinions. It seems like the former chit-chat forum was more for "fun" posts or general discussion and now it is filled with this "yahoo conspiracy" crap. Why cant we all just get along and debate like adults?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Can someone post the link to the thread where he said he was going to report Abraham to the FBI, thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If a member reports another member to any law enforcement body... what of it?

It's not possible for the reporting member to know who he's reporting.

No discussion here even remotely approaches anything illegal... so why would anything like the FBI even care?

This seems blown way out of proportion of logic and common sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking about this again and I can't stop realizing how pathetic belle is.

Maybe he should contact the FBI and rat on all of us cuz we've all contributed to some kind of information the FBI would love to burn.

Belle was the type of student in school who would tattle-tell to the teacher if someone took is candy.

arc

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
illmatic if you read my earlier post, I put up the links to two threads

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'd hate to see John leave us. But to ban someone for doing something that he felt was in the best interest of national security is lunacy.

Is that what you'd do? Pretend like we're in elementary school and someone is taking our candy? What if you had information of a possible terrorist and you could save lives? Would you be afraid of being called a fink?

I think a little perspective is needed. Or, as Jesse Jackson recently said, "We need proportionality."

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've been gone t'wasn't me.
Don't you think they the (FBI)
visit here??? Just a thought.
Hi Guys

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No , Thomas, that's a whole different case.

First of all, AV didnt say he was going to walk up to the white house strapped with explosives on his chest did he... he simply said what was on his mind and he criticized the FBI... is that a death penalty now? Be serious.

I criticize the FBI all I want too, I do it anyway and no DHS or FBI is going to stop me from doing so.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Understood. But look at the iceberg analogy. Certain comments are warnings, just the tip of what could be a large berg under the water.

Colombine could have been avoided had people been listening, if people had gotten involved, if people had told the teacher that a bunch of candy was about to come up missing.

Today is a different day. The enemy comes in many shapes and forms. Some are even members of the society that the enemy wants destroyed, they enjoy the same liberties and freedoms, and yet they want it all toppled. Some of them could be you, A-V, me even.

That's why we have to monitor, maintain guard. The threat is from within as well as from outside. The melting pot was replaced with multiculturalism decades ago, and because of that fatal mistake, we will lose much.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think Belle is right, he isnt reporting a conspiritor to the FBI, he is reporting someone who claims to have terrorest motives, if osama bin laden came online and said he was gona blow up stuff or some other terrorest network, wouldnt you feel responsible for any deaths that had occured through your not passing on the information about a specific person, we all pass on information in regards to various conspirices, so why the upheaveal over someone reporting a suspected terrorest, i thought this was about saving our way of life from those who would opress us, and is terrorism not an opresser.

Seedy Sid

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This thread will cease.

We don't need to be feuding amongst ourselves right now.

B- You should have contacted forum staff, as Simon shares a small degree of responsibility for what is on this forum. But ultimately, under the terms and conditions of this forum, members are the responsible party for their words and deeds here.

Including rabid moderators.

I'm sorry, but I'm closing this thread and asking everyone to spend 24 hours cooling off on this and similar topics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join