It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Robs Bank For $1 To Get Free Jail Healthcare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Definatly it will be ok, I'm sure of that too

David.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's interesting.... I have JOKED saying I ought to go break a window and then just stand there and wait for the cops.Hey, three squares a day, free healthcare, free room and board....

I wouldn't do that though. Because honestly... Well, it's jail.... It's not a summer camp.

I think it would be easier to just apply for Canadian citizenship and then once you have that... Well, enjoy the free health care.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For all those posting about free clinics in any area, there just is no such thing anymore, when You walk in you're looking at paying at least $100 just walking in. I know I have experience with these so called free clinics. What a joke, I could go to a Doctor and only pay $57 to see the regular physician, that's only a little over half of what you'd pay the clinic.
This place is a pathetic sesspool, this place called the USA is Babylon and Sodom-gommorah...It's a failed, disgusting, foul nation. May it rest in peace.
edit on 20-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: spellin

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
Manipulation the system? :/ Who the f*** put these people in power? All medical should be free ... sigh, what is this world coming to. Money money money, how wonderful money

There are people working behind the scenes to make your wish come true. Solutuions for problems simular like that will all be solved by this new government in the making.....I heared somebody call it The New World Order.

The goal is work, a meaningful life and lots of happiness and stuff for evrybody in the world...

Do I sound naive..?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its about time some one get some value out of prison.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Should see the prisons in the UK, compared to american prisons they are definatly summer camps... >.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah well I didn't get any healthcare in jail (for a traffic ticket) I went into it healthy and came out sick...and I had pnuemonia. Before that was flu and I wasn't treated for it, instead racked up a $15,000 ER bill for it.:/

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

while that may be true, even without a NWO it should be free.
David

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He's an idiot.

Jail Healthcare isn't free. Tax payers have to pay for that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
He's an idiot.

So in a way we still help out EACH OTHER....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

in a way we do help out each other but guess what? People don't like that. sad ...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Very sad, the everyone for themself attitude gets everyone NO WHERE... Plus I am sure many tax dollars have built weapons that have killed, so hey its going somewhere less destructive is how I feel.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I've been saying for years that if nothing else, this is going to be my retirement plan. Although what I think I'll do is mail fraud or some other kind of Federal but very non-violent, white collar crime. If I get away with it, then I'll make money and be okay. If I get caught, I'll likely just do time in a minimum security prison. Either way, they gotta feed me and keep me healthy.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Yeah well I didn't get any healthcare in jail (for a traffic ticket) I went into it healthy and came out sick...and I had pnuemonia. Before that was flu and I wasn't treated for it, instead racked up a $15,000 ER bill for it.:/

You needed to do a bigger crime and stay in longer. They just can't let you die in there.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It's not like a crime was committed where is it a crime to speed. It isn't it's a traffic "Violation" and because I could not pay the fine for the "violation" I went to debtor's jail and then after racked up a new bill for getting pnuemonia while I was in.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

He's an idiot.

Not really. You could look at it that way, but if he just walked up to you and asked you for some cash to get health care would you give it to him?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

He's an idiot.

Not really. You could look at it that way, but if he just walked up to you and asked you for some cash to get health care would you give it to him?

If I was in the position to, yes
But right now I couldn't as I am not in the position to, however I wuld help him get medicaid.
I know pretty good about working the system I've watched enough people do it to know how to help someone else do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He's an idiot.

If my pockes were deep enough.... YES why not?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

He's an idiot.

If my pockes were deep enough.... YES why not?

Well, that goods.

At least you would put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This isn't something new.

Homeless people do this in Canada. They steal something or break in a store to get arrested to get to jail during winter time. Get free food and free shelter.

I don't know why more homeless people do this... when you are hungry and have nowhere to go... do this... at least you'll have food and shelter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join