It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Things That the Mainstream Media is Being Strangely Quiet About Right Now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting, however I think peak oil should be on that list.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Actually most of these reports were in the MSM just not prominently featured. And if you follow the link to the FAA closures you see that many are do to ari shows or to military bases for "security" which strikes me as not particularily unusual.

As Gates said governments lie to each other (and their people) its how business gets down.

So my response to the things the MSM is not telling us as presented here is: YAWN

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

Originally posted by goodsamaritan
The MSM is not talking about:

COMET ELENIN

- will eclipse the sun on Sept 26-27
- at only 35 million km
- comet Elenin tail will bathe the entire earth and non stop comet debris will hit earth the entire October
- all satellites are at RISK!

Can you imagine what would happen to our communications if ALL satellites went down?

Scary thing if you're right about that. Complete loss of satellites/communication during possibly the worst catastrophe mankind has endured, total chaos for sure.

I have it on very good authority that a mutant star goat will eat Comet Elenin before it can cause any damage. The goat will then go on to eat the sun. The fact that this is not receiving any coverage in the MSN proves it must be true!

I won't go into the whole list referred to by the OP but I noticed one of the items is the current flooding in China - which, whilst not nearly as bad as the flooding they had this time last year (it's an annual event) has nonetheless received extensive coverage around the world over the past few weeks. If the website is lying to you about that, what else are they lying to you about?
edit on 25-6-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
That they've stopped talking about Fukishima scares me the most. It is far from over, and I know it's "old news" but it is the worst nuclear disaster in history so it should have some coverage..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd92

Here you go, this is the latest development this week:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

It's the expanding earth theory. Earth is expanding.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

ill be posting more as i read but as for the Nuclear plant i think we may have a big cooling mechanics issue on our hands....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

oh crap no wonder everyones getting sick i even let it slip my mind even though i said i wouldnt let it...Fukushima...baad, Any news on that actualy? (past 24-48h wise)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
[
Sorry to say that to you but this is unbelievable ignorant. Now I say, if anyone had atom bombs, they would use it.

We had and we did.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm afraid most people do not want to know about this stuff because if they acknowledge it, then they'll have to do something about it. And most people just want to stay ignorant so they don't have to take any action. I'm afraid one day we won't have the right to take action.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I can't believe majority of the people still use mainstream media as a source for information... How terribly misdirected can a mass of people be...especially since we have a wealth of resources online. Well, too bad for the sheeples.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

"I dont know about the rest of you but usually when something begins to crack its considered broken and thrown in the trash."

Reminds me of a passsage in Psalms (or Songs) in the Bible:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens [are] the work of Your hands.

Psa 102:26 They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed.

Psa 102:27 But You are the same, And Your years will have no end.

Psa 102:28 The children of Your servants will continue, And their descendants will be established before You."

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

as well as the chinese, austrailian, antartic, and underwater pyramids

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its time for us to create some alternative outlets I think. Get real news in the people's hands.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
We Need To Create Our Own Media Outlets, Our Own Local Newspapers!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
#4 on that list...about the christian militants we have in this country....they're more than just a threat to national security...they're a threat to the entire population..i've even seen video of christians teaching their children to use guns, and other weapons...and does anyone remember what happened near Waco, Texas?? that should be a clue.
edit on 2011/7/13 by moonweed because: added a bit more info to the reply

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I certainly hope you Do Not Live in the U.S.A., as I'm sure you'll enjoy North Korea a lot more, especially when your starving to death, or your forced into cannibalsim to survive for another few days-as they've already eaten everything else that moves.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

I'd take gun toting Christians ANY DAY-over the satanic leftists, and their supreme master-aka Barack Hussein

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silvadude12

God needs to step in soon

While your at it, why dont you hope for help from Santa and the Easter bunny too????

I heard old mother hubbard and Little red Riding hood plan on "stepping in" soon.. Cross all your piggies, and say your prayers!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i am soo bored, enough to the point that i would really rather be doing some reporting on this stuff myself. i am by no means a reporter, im just (maybe almost normal) guy who, well, if i had the MEANS & MONEY i would do my best to get to these places and try like NO OTHER to get the scoop. i only have a crappy old dodge, a very small fixed income , no camera, no passport, i guess i'd only be able to go after the stories that was happening in america.

i was on some link on some thread, and someone was saying about people HELPING each other but not like with money, but skills , resources, and services-- you know like a mechanic fixing a farmers tractor and in return farmer man gives him the yeild of a half acre of produce or something. Well, if other people out there (ats members) helped Resource me i would go and get the stories, or get arrested for being too eager or zealous in hunting down the
truth.

yes, i would be a parttime reporter and spread the newly gathered inf on ats, im eager and willing, i just severely lack the resources to do so. if members could help resource me id do it for the people who want and need to know, not much better or anything important happening in my life, so , hey why not.

i would love to be able to say "And back to you Johnny" (Johnny Anonymous)

who wants to help me with my list?

ill be needing : a reliable vehicle food/fuel/motel good quality video recorder some free legal services
probably a sidekick (not a dog, a camera person) a core team of well informed members
cellphone&laptop, or just a really kick-ass smartphone and reliable contacts

or i could be passing through your town trying to get a story, if your an active and participating member , than ill just stay at your place and maybe do a mini interview with you just for extra site content until i continue to chase the stories.

Ah, you dont have anyone down there that reports like me!

theres probably some whole other kinda network of all of us who want the truth, not saying it doesnt already exist, just why cant it still exist, but evolve a little into a web-wide thing to all really get together by networking our resources better IM TRYING TO WAKE MYSELF UP i want to and i want your help to and in making it so we shall wake them all up

i dont watch tv anymore, quit 1 or 2 years ago, now if im looking for info or entertainment i can usually find just what i need on the net and at my own pace, the internet is cool like that. tv for me is too much of someone elses ideas being pumped in 24 7 , some of the bombardments of commercials and news stories is a sensory overload of usually a bunch of stupid mainstream crap that was actually a waste of my time watching it.

dont know, i suppose 'news reporters' wear suits i guess when they on camera, if i report no suit unless i need it to 'blend in' i most likely wear a t shirt and brass knuckles, and really get some info.

vote for me the nomination for my bid running for peoples right to wake up

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Textreply to post by joyride0187

Three former US Presidents use $1.8 billion dollars in conviscated gold to pay off personal debts and

invested in personal businesses. Government officials take kick backs to keep US miltary from invading

South America and Cartel Instillations.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join