It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daisy the Cow in Ireland caught on video escaping it's stable!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I found this on the local news here and didn't see it posted (A search for the terms revealed something to do with Real Stargates - how 'Ireland cow escape' returns stargate threads is a stretch.. but oh well lol).

This caused me to pause and think... Who would really want to know that these animals are not just lumbering chunks of fresh meat, only living to stave off the becoming carrion before we feast... but capable of learning.

Now as you dig into that steak, ponder at what your dinner was planning to do just prior to realising it's nothing more than a fast food item, to be made into burgers..

Kinda sad I think...

Oh well, bon appetit!!

PS - Added different video... Im such a flippetyjibbet.

edit on 18/6/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
LOL! LOL! LOL!
Bovine Einsteins!!!
This video made my day!
S&F!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh man, there's always someone(or something) trying to escape in South Armagh

Cool video,.. liked the C.O.W.'s bit

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It was on our news tonight....smart cow.....one that should not meet my dinner plate

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by badw0lf

It was on our news tonight....smart cow.....one that should not meet my dinner plate

You're in Aus I think iirc, so I guess we saw the same item!

If you're not, oops

But yes, I agree.. I often have wondered what is in the minds of the animals I look at, when they have such intense eyes as they look at me.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Moo-ving. Really it was.

Great start of the day, I think I'll have me a glass o' milk this morning in celebration. Easier on the cow too!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah, this movie i find not too surprising. Growing up on a farm, and currently running my own farm now, I've witnessed a lot of miraculous escapes. Growing up we had this Holstein heifer who would always get out of small dry lot pasture.

I watched her one day, out of curiosity.She would go around electric fence and nose at it, I'm thinking she could feel the pulse in it while it was hot. she would go up the the step in post insulators and slide them off with her mouth, drop the fence on the ground and walk right over it.

Vary Intelligent indeed. she was a pet more less. bottle raised and was sick as a calf so she was around a lot of human contact. even as she was older she was still a pet. She stayed on the farm her whole life.

Also seen many other instances of Horses, Mules, Donkeys cattle and pigs figuring out different gates and door latches. They are patent and intelligent.

This one was a rather heartwarming video Clip i must say. Great post and a star to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Awesome video. Wonder if animals are ascending like their human "masters" are. Love it.

Love your avatar too. Looks just like my cat Kokopelli or as we lovingly call him "Mr. Big."

Cheers & S&F.
peace

new topics

top topics

join