It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by colbe
You don't reply to any of the findings in regards to the Tilma.

There is nothing to repy to, the painting has never been thoroughly tested scientifically as has similarly revered (and thought ot be miraculous) items such as the Shroud of Turin.

Yes it has, those men mentioned are not lay people. I posted some of it, the history of the study of the Tilma. The Tilma has been examined with no earthly explanation by scientists. Rejecting God, believing science to be the answer. What about scientists in history, all their findings even in the 20th century are wrong, it has to be all current studies to be true? Lamo, sorry. I shared the findings of a study done within the last fifty years.

I won't give up on you. Hmmm, but very good, you bring up the Shroud. It's a fact, over and over, the miraculous points to Christ. So, put two and two together.

You'll approve, the latest "scientific" study shows the energy that made the marks on the Shroud can't be produced yet by man, let alone 2000 years ago~! I'll check, I think they are called U.V. rays.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Yes it has, those men mentioned are not lay people. I posted some of it, the history of the study of the Tilma. The Tilma has been examined with no earthly explanation by scientists.

All the sources you used were pro-Catholic, non-scientific and biased. Of course they are going to tell you exactly what you want to hear.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
To add to ABC's article, when news of the Italian study came out, it was stated, we cannot yet produce the UV rays that made the marks on the Shroud of Turin.

~ ~ ~

Has the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin finally been proven?

A new study by Italian scientists may not be definitive on its origins, but it does refute the popular notion that it was faked during the Middle Ages.

Experts at Italy’s National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Development have concluded in a report that the famed purported burial cloth of Jesus Christ could not have been faked.

According to the Vatican Insider, a project by La Stampa newspaper that closely follows the Catholic church, the experts’ report says, “The double image (front and back) of a scourged and crucified man, barely visible on the linen cloth of the Shroud of Turin has many physical and chemical characteristics that are so particular that the staining which is identical in all its facets, would be impossible to obtain today in a laboratory … This inability to repeat (and therefore falsify) the image on the Shroud makes it impossible to formulate a reliable hypothesis on how the impression was made.”

The centuries-old shroud contains a faint impression of the front and back of a human body, along with blood, dirt and water stains from age.

Many have long questioned the shroud’s authenticity, and others have suggested that it was faked during medieval times.

The Italian researchers, who conducted dozens of hours of tests with X-rays and ultraviolet lights, said that no laser existed to date that could replicate the singular nature of markings on the shroud. They also said that the kind of markings on the cloth could not have come from direct contact of the body with the linen.

Previous investigation has determined the markings could not have come from pigments or dyes.

The Italian scientists said the marks could only have been made by “a short and intense burst of VUV directional radiation.”

Such technology did not exist in the time the skeptics claim the shroud could have been forged....

abcnews.go.com...

<< 6  7  8   >>

join