It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z in Freemason Lodge/Meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Honestly, who cares?
Whether or not he is a freemason, whether or not that is a lodge.
Popular rapper does not secret master of the world make.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Well spotted Brother. It is a church for sure and around Xmas time. If it were a closed (tyled) Lodge, there would be no Ladies there. Plus the room is not furnished as a Lodge room would be. I will go with funeral.

Yes, there are all black Lodges, but they are not further down the ladder as an earlier post suggested. Firstly, it is not the colour of ones skin that makes him a man, but the heart that beats in his chest and the soul that resides in him.

Finally, that photo certainly looks as if it has been tampered with. Still, not withstanding that, if his is a Mason, then good luck to him.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

So, he is a rapper. Thanks for that. Showing my age now, as I has really never heard of him.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by blackrain17

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by blackrain17

We wear regalia to funerals. Officers do anyways. The rest would wear an apron.

So is it true Freemason's control the music industry?

sure, we control everything. We control what you eat, what you think, what you feel. We are omnipotent. Well, not really. We actually have trouble controlling what we are going to serve for a meal, and especially who is cleaning up after.

Once you understand the structure of masonry, you will understand that it's impossible for us to control much of anything. But don't just take my word for it.

You know that there is a big misconception that the Mason's are a Satanic cult right? And that they control the music industry, specifically Hip Hop. Did you know about this? Or this isn't your department.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You know that there is a big misconception that the Mason's are a Satanic cult right? And that they control the music industry, specifically Hip Hop. Did you know about this? Or this isn't your department.

no, I am in the world domination department. I think Augustusmasonicus is in the hip-hop department. I think he requested it, being he is such a big fan and all.

I am kidding, I know all too well about the allegations against my fraternity. I don't believe in masonic involvement in control of anything. I know what masons teach and what they value most.

I do find it amazing how people can so easily forget all the research that was done and the assertions that the CIA was involved in the music industry. There was this group a long time ago. They were very popular. They were called the crustations, no... the ants.....no.....wait......Oh yea! The Beatles. Anyway, people thought that the CIA was involved in their music and had a hand in the death of John Lennon. But I can see how it would be so much easier to just blame the masons. After all, since you don't know what we do in out meetings, it must be bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
no, I am in the world domination department. I think Augustusmasonicus is in the hip-hop department. I think he requested it, being he is such a big fan and all.

I am also in the adult-beverage department and just for that I will make sure that you continue to drink only lite-beer. Sex in a canoe my friend, sex in a canoe.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by blackrain17

We wear regalia to funerals. Officers do anyways. The rest would wear an apron.

So is it true Freemason's control the music industry?

We invented music......

Seriously though, I do not believe this is a ginuine photograph or it could be some one who lloks like him. I know quite a few brothers in the Prince Hall Grand lodge of New York / New Jersey area, and Shawn Corey Carter is not on any of the rosters. However, there are multiple affiliations of predominatly black mason not recognized by Prince Hall Grand bodies. There are atleast 12 spurious Grand L
dges in Houston, TX alone. So if he was made a mason in another irregular lodge he is not recognized as a brother by most.

Regardless he even said in that song he did with Rick Ross(self proclaimed mason) " I said I was amazin, NOT that i'm a Mason"
edit on 17/6/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I'm just guessing here, but I think it is a funeral service or something else with Masons in attendance.

edit on 16/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

Yea. Could be the funeral of a fellow Mason, why not?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok...

Who let the idiot in with the camera....

Geez you cant do anything in secrecy anymore without someone with a cell phone putting a wrench in the whole plan

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i believe this is photoshop but SHAQ is definately a mason. he was made a Mason-at-sight last month in June 2011

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

its a funeral. and the image has be photoshopped look at the two guys in the front right, do you see the mason symbols that someone add and blurred. if you look at the other guys the cloths in there laps are just white but the guys closets to the front just happen to have symbols.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Possibly it is a Masonic Hall, I have one near me and it is a church, so that would explain the church, i believe its like Prince hall masons or something where there all black, although i dont know if its strict on race as iam not one myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kingrutse

Do you not get more sybmols added as if they were kind of 'badges' i remember on my local lodges sight they had 4 images of the white lap 'thing' and each one had more symbols added to it, i would imagine you earn them as you advance through something or through the degrees.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
1. What funeral have you guys been to where everyone wears basically the exact same thing? This maynot be an official lodge meeting but its clearly masonic, I can't believe you guys are questioning it.
2. While we may not consider things like this, Jay-Z is a public figure and as such has to make concious decisions about who he surrounds himself with to protect his image/brand. Were he not a mason, why would he surround himself on literally all sides with masons? This is the same man that hangs out with Obama, another known mason.
3. What is the pin on his jacket?
4. I took this photo into errorlevelanalysis.com... and its definitely real/untampered.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It hasn't been photoshopped. See my above post. I'm a graphic designer and know all about image manipulation. This one's untouched.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

It hasn't been photoshopped. See my above post. I'm a graphic designer and know all about image manipulation. This one's untouched.

Well, I'm also a designer, and it looks photoshopped to me. The edges of his face look a little dark and fuzzy and the lighting of his face is odd as well.

And the forensic analysis website is not proof of anything. Using source photographs with minimal compression will beat the analysis.

Error level analysis is a quick and easy image forensics method, allowing one to determine if an image has been modified by programs such as Adobe Photoshop. It works by resaving an image at a known quality, and comparing that to the original image. As a jpeg image is resaved over and over again, its image quality decreases. When we resave an image and compare it to the original, we can guess just how many times the image has been resaved. If an image has not been manipulated, all parts of the image should have been saved an equal amount of times. If parts of the image are from different source files, they may have been saved a number of different times, and thus they will stand out as a different colour in the ELA test.

It is worth noting that edges and areas red in colour are often depicted as brighter in the ELA tests. This due to the way the photos are saved by various programs. It is not proof that image was manipulated.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

1. What funeral have you guys been to where everyone wears basically the exact same thing? This maynot be an official lodge meeting but its clearly masonic, I can't believe you guys are questioning it.

It's a funeral for a Mason. It's common for Masons to show up in regalia at such an event.

2. While we may not consider things like this, Jay-Z is a public figure and as such has to make concious decisions about who he surrounds himself with to protect his image/brand. Were he not a mason, why would he surround himself on literally all sides with masons?

I'm of the opinion that the gentleman in the photo is not Jay-Z.

This is the same man that hangs out with Obama, another known mason.

You mean another rumored Mason who can't seem to be placed in any lodge, and on whom membership dates can't be found.

It's a square, one of the working tools of the Craft.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213

It's a funeral for a Mason. It's common for Masons to show up in regalia at such an event.

2. While we may not consider things like this, Jay-Z is a public figure and as such has to make concious decisions about who he surrounds himself with to protect his image/brand. Were he not a mason, why would he surround himself on literally all sides with masons?

I'm of the opinion that the gentleman in the photo is not Jay-Z.

This is the same man that hangs out with Obama, another known mason.

You mean another rumored Mason who can't seem to be placed in any lodge, and on whom membership dates can't be found.

It's a square, one of the working tools of the Craft.

1. That's your opinion. In my opinion its clearly him. And considering the following images from his clothing line, I really don't see what there is to question.

And then there's the hand-sign which has the exact shape of the compass square thing. Think about it, people try to say its just a "diamond" but at no point has Rocafella/Rocafella Records used a diamond as a logo, symbol or identifying mark. Clearly masonic in nature even if the sheep that happily mimic him don't know it.

look, he even covered one eye for us.

Just for effect, here he is wearing a shirt with a quote from the beast himself, Aleister Crowely

^'ol Al

2. Unless you're willing to say the photographer just grabbed a random black guy to stand in for Obama in an article ABOUT Obama, who happened to have a mason ring on, and then decided against asking him to take it off for the composed photo that would be published in a nationally read magazine, yes, Obama is in fact a mason.
Of course you're free to believe the above outrageous scenario.

Any logically thinking mind can see what the deal is. I've had enough discussions with die-hard fans to know that no amount of evidence will make them believe their "demi-god" is at the very least, very involved with the Freemasons if not a member.

The odd thing about this is, if you replaced the freemason symbollism with any other symbol, like a crucifix, people wouldn't say "He's not a Christian, he's just playing around with the symbols." They would say "Yeah, he's clearly a Christian."
Whatever tho... I understand the blue pill is easier to swallow. Its all good.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Well, I'm also a designer, and it looks photoshopped to me. The edges of his face look a little dark and fuzzy and the lighting of his face is odd as well.

And the forensic analysis website is not proof of anything. Using source photographs with minimal compression will beat the analysis.

Error level analysis is a quick and easy image forensics method, allowing one to determine if an image has been modified by programs such as Adobe Photoshop. It works by resaving an image at a known quality, and comparing that to the original image. As a jpeg image is resaved over and over again, its image quality decreases. When we resave an image and compare it to the original, we can guess just how many times the image has been resaved. If an image has not been manipulated, all parts of the image should have been saved an equal amount of times. If parts of the image are from different source files, they may have been saved a number of different times, and thus they will stand out as a different colour in the ELA test.

It is worth noting that edges and areas red in colour are often depicted as brighter in the ELA tests. This due to the way the photos are saved by various programs. It is not proof that image was manipulated.

1. Did you bother taking the image into photoshop and tweaking levels, contrast, brightness to search for irregularities or did you just insta-reply without really investigating for yourself and making a test-based decision before posting? Cuz I did. There's no irregularities in the image from what I tested.

2. Secondly, that would still require getting an image of jay-z at the perfect angle AND perspective saved at EXACTLY the same file-size as the image it was being added to. Then the lighting would have to be adjusted to match the surroundings. That would stick out like a sore thumb in analyzer. Don't believe me? Try it yourself.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

1. That's your opinion. In my opinion its clearly him. And considering the following images from his clothing line, I really don't see what there is to question.

Jay-Z also calls himself J-Hovah, and his record label Roc-a-Fella. That doesn't make him God or a scion of New York quasi-royalty; it makes him someone who's attracted to things that communicate "power".

And then there's the hand-sign which has the exact shape of the compass square thing. Think about it, people try to say its just a "diamond" but at no point has Rocafella/Rocafella Records used a diamond as a logo, symbol or identifying mark. Clearly masonic in nature even if the sheep that happily mimic him don't know it.

If it was so "clearly Masonic", you would think it would feature anywhere in Masonic ritual. It does not.

Just for effect, here he is wearing a shirt with a quote from the beast himself, Aleister Crowely

Who was a fake Freemason, and admitted as much when he rewrote OTO ritual to remove Masonic influence.

2. Unless you're willing to say the photographer just grabbed a random black guy to stand in for Obama

Read the caption again. The picture is not of Obama, but of a White House official setting the Presidential seal.

Obama is in fact a mason.

Lodge name and number, please.

Any logically thinking mind can see what the deal is. I've had enough discussions with die-hard fans to know that no amount of evidence will make them believe their "demi-god" is at the very least, very involved with the Freemasons if not a member.

I haven't bought a Jay-Z album since The Blueprint, and his latest single really, really sucks, so I'm hardly die-hard. At the same time, I actually know something about Freemasonry, and how it handles its members. I refer you to my thread on Anders Breivik; to believe that Freemasons would rush to admit a mass murderer was indeed a member but conceal a popular artist is absurd on its face.

The odd thing about this is, if you replaced the freemason symbollism with any other symbol, like a crucifix, people wouldn't say "He's not a Christian, he's just playing around with the symbols."

I've actually said the very same in this post.

Whatever tho... I understand the blue pill is easier to swallow. Its all good.

Right. Everyone else is just choosing the more appealing worldview. Not you; you're too alert and super-smart and extra-special for that, and oh look, your worldview confirms that for you. What a crazy coincidence.
edit on 10-8-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: clarification

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join