It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a star, planet, aircraft lights, satellite or.........a UFO? Find out here!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nice! Star and Flag! this is my first post but ive been a fan of this site for years. I caught a couple UFO's on my iPhone 3g a couple years back and always wanted to post them. They were taken from the 11th floor of the Ft. Worth/Dallas Airport Marriot and I even got a plane in a shot to compare them to. There's three different types of anomalies and they all look pretty mysterious. Would love to hear some feedback from other open minded intelligent people. I keep trying to upload the pics but they are on my fb so if you'd like to see them send me a friend request! [email protected]

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
youtu.be...

At first I was let down by this video,ANOTHER stupid UFO video on youtube,but towards the end it gets pretty interesting,thought I would share with y'all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry for the technical difficulties,I'm new to this site and still find it's layout abit peculiar.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Alot of the time if not all the time its something unalien.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Been using some of those for quite sometime....but thankyou for the others

So what if we cross-check what we see and its definately not a plane/meteor what have you? chinese lantern or is it still a plane as i'm sure some people will claim.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Great links. Has lead me on to a few interesting thoughts. Keep it up!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Nicely done. This sheds new light to the subject.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Posted this in the "Astronomy: So You See a Bright Light?" but have so far had no luck so I'll try here:

On christmas eve I was going to realtives foor some food and presents and all that usual christmas-crap

When I was almost there I noticed a, what I thought was an unusual bright light in the sky. It was still daylight so I guess it wasnt any stars, atleast not shining that bright. I took a look in Stellarium but I'm not experienced with those kind of things. I'm a Complete newbie so maybe for someone else it's obvious

The time should be 14:45 + - a couple of minutes and the date of course is 24/12 -2011. The coordinates are Latitude: N 59º 28' 38,64" Longitude: E 12º 41' 16,44" (I hope I did this right, if not here is the link www.koordinater.se... to a campsite about 500m from where I saw it)
As of what direction I was looking I'm not quite sure, but I think west. I guess this makes it harder maybe

Anyway, any ideas would be appreciated Thought of taking a picture at the time but it's pretty pointless in using the phonecamera for thos distant photos.

Thanks!

/Azmodan

Adding that the weather was clear

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

Congratulations! You were able to spot Venus in daylight! Venus is particularly brilliant in the western horizon at sunset these days.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Is there any way we could make Leo's post (OP) required reading for anyone posting in A & U for the first time? Sort of like an enhanced TOS.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Is this just a cloud? I saw this with my own eyes, it was brilliantly bright and seemed to emit its own light. I took my own photo with my phone, but this photo in teh newspaper article is clearer. Loads of us were out taking photos, as it was so weird!

www.thecourier.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MissJp

Is this just a cloud? I saw this with my own eyes, it was brilliantly bright and seemed to emit its own light. I took my own photo with my phone, but this photo in teh newspaper article is clearer. Loads of us were out taking photos, as it was so weird!

I've got to admit that it's a bit of a puzzler. According to the newspaper account, it was visible for about twenty minutes. It looks a bit like the contrail you see when a booster rocket separates, but the only launch that day was from Russia. It is probably a cloud at a much higher altitude than the others, so it is not as affected by the atmospheric reddening of the sunset.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! I am an amateur Astronomer and see stuff all the time that I would like to identify. I have had several of these links but not all of them!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I need some serious clarification on this pic I was able to snap when I was trying to photograph the moon and jupiter shining below it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Very helpful.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
yo, i just found this thread.

im kind of new to being a member on ATS

but i have some shots i need proven either right or wrong.

so here you guys go.

*SNIP* [T&C does not allow personal sites to be posted. Please use your ATS upload under TOOLS]

and i know tumblr isnt the best place for these to be, but i didnt really know where else to put them for the time being. they were taken on december 19th.

edit on January 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickthelight
yo, i just found this thread.

im kind of new to being a member on ATS

but i have some shots i need proven either right or wrong.

so here you guys go.

*SNIP* [T&C does not allow personal sites to be posted. Please use your ATS upload under TOOLS]]

and i know tumblr isnt the best place for these to be, but i didnt really know where else to put them for the time being. they were taken on december 19th.

Please upload to YOUR PROFILE under TOOLS.
edit on January 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join