It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% While CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75%

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
CNN is a complete Joke MSM media is a Joke and that is the very reason I never watch it anymore. Check out my video I made for Ron Paul only been up for little over a week and its had over 9100 views!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What I love most, is that the ones who watch the mainstream media, will never know of this information, and information on similar stories, because those who do watch the mainstream media, generally use no other outlets for gaining insight on current events. And even if you show them, they don't even care, and try to discredit whatever sources you're referencing, since the sources aren't coming from the mainstream media, which they've been continually told to 'trust'.

Propaganda cloaked as entertainment is a deadly and addictive mix, and unfortunately, there are too many addicts out there to keep track of, as most of them don't even know they are addicts, such as my grandmother.

Every day I try to open the mind up of my grandma, who I am living with, since my mother passed in April, and she's really all the family I have left, and it's really quite difficult pulling her away from the mainstream channels. Literally anytime I catch her watching TV, she's watching HLN, CNN, or FOX News. I'll often watch with her, just to comment on every lie being told, but she'll usually just tell me to 'hush' so she can continue listening. It almost seems as if she falls into some sort of trance and interrupting it makes her upset.

I am just trying to figure out, if it's this difficult persuading one person, how on earth can it happen to several million, in such a short time before these elections. Plus, the fact that the majority of voters are older and have their ways set -- you can't teach an old dog new tricks, as they say, which I am learning this first hand - and they are usually not educated, nor interested, in what information is available on the web.

The people's eyes need to be opened, and they need to be force-fed the truth, with clear and easily understandable facts to back the claims, outside of the internet, in order to reverse this brainwashing, otherwise we're pretty much fkd.

2012 will definitely be an interesting year. It'll either be a great new era with Ron Paul elected as president, or the beginning phases of a new civil war, which will probably end up leading to a new world war. Let's just hope the people can wake up by then, else we'll be hopeless.

reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Nice vid. I love how I see more and more awesomeness come out of each new Ron Paul video that I hadn't seen before. There is just so much you can't put it into one video, or even 100.
edit on 7/9/2011 by BeyondPerception because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury1984
Did anyone do the math?

51 - Romney
21 - Bachmann
9 - Pawlenty
7 - Gringrich
4 - Cain
4 - Santorum
0 - Paul
---

I'm fairly certain 100% is still the standard amount used. Where did the other 4% go? I didn't see an option for "I'm just an idiot, so I can't decide on a winner".

LOL
i had to double check this to make sure we were both getting the same thing. . wow. .
how hard can it be to lie about a poll? i mean really, do they always hire the cream of the crop like this to lie to us.

it's so bad i'd almost feel like im being made fun of if i didn't find it funny to begin with

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
What I love most, is that the ones who watch the mainstream media, will never know of this information, and information on similar stories, because those who do watch the mainstream media, generally use no other outlets for gaining insight on current events. And even if you show them, they don't even care, and try to discredit whatever sources you're referencing, since the sources aren't coming from the mainstream media, which they've been continually told to 'trust'.

Propaganda cloaked as entertainment is a deadly and addictive mix, and unfortunately, there are too many addicts out there to keep track of, as most of them don't even know they are addicts, such as my grandmother.

Every day I try to open the mind up of my grandma, who I am living with, since my mother passed in April, and she's really all the family I have left, and it's really quite difficult pulling her away from the mainstream channels. Literally anytime I catch her watching TV, she's watching HLN, CNN, or FOX News. I'll often watch with her, just to comment on every lie being told, but she'll usually just tell me to 'hush' so she can continue listening. It almost seems as if she falls into some sort of trance and interrupting it makes her upset.

I am just trying to figure out, if it's this difficult persuading one person, how on earth can it happen to several million, in such a short time before these elections. Plus, the fact that the majority of voters are older and have their ways set -- you can't teach an old dog new tricks, as they say, which I am learning this first hand - and they are usually not educated, nor interested, in what information is available on the web.

The people's eyes need to be opened, and they need to be force-fed the truth, with clear and easily understandable facts to back the claims, outside of the internet, in order to reverse this brainwashing, otherwise we're pretty much fkd.

2012 will definitely be an interesting year. It'll either be a great new era with Ron Paul elected as president, or the beginning phases of a new civil war, which will probably end up leading to a new world war. Let's just hope the people can wake up by then, else we'll be hopeless.

reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Nice vid. I love how I see more and more awesomeness come out of each new Ron Paul video that I hadn't seen before. There is just so much you can't put it into one video, or even 100.
edit on 7/9/2011 by BeyondPerception because: typo

very well said. i spent a few years pointing out errors and lies being told on the lamestream media and I always got shot down until i finally gave up on them. figured that my effort would be best spent on someone who is interested but simply unaware instead of someone devoted till death do them part.

saw them again for the first time in 4 months and they made a complete turnaround. i guess things worked out for me. nothing's more frustrating than seeing someone eat up BS and ask for more
edit on 13-7-2011 by xPico because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join