It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% While CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75%

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That is why you should never trust a poll on any of the news sites. They are biased... They do not get a fair sampling of all people... Do you think more conservatives or liberals go to CNN? Do you think more conservatives or liberals go to foxnews?

Trust the unbiased polls that get a fair sampling of all people.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Trust me, if the people who really call the shots can get Palin in as the Republican candidate, and they really do want Obama to stay in office, Palin would surely be chosen and surely be destroyed by Obama.

The problem with Palin is that a lot of her own are recognizing this and just want her to keep raising money for other people. Obama or whatever his name is will run right over Palin.

Peace

Obama wouldn't destroy Palin because he is incapable of debating her on the issues. Palin would be destroyed by the MSM, and the ignorant sheep in this country would fall for it hook line and sinker.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The poll that said Paul got 0% was made up of Republican voters. The other poll was your run of the mill online poll, which Ron Paul always dominates.

Ron Paul is running for the Republican nomination, not President of the Internet.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It will be a repeat of the last time he ran. MSM will either blank him or slag him off. MSM tells people who to vote for and if they dont follow their lead, theres always the rigged voting machines.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Obama wouldn't destroy Palin because he is incapable of debating her on the issues.

Completely untrue. If you want evidence for this, re-watch the Vice Presidential debate of 2008. The fact that Palin was so overcome by a guy like Biden proves her incapability as a debater. It was obvious that she was in over her head.

You are obviously anti-Obama, and so am I. But can't you at least recognize the fact that he at least knows how to prepare for and conduct himself in a presidential debate? And can't you at least recognize that Palin has absolutely no business running the country? It has nothing to do with the MSM or "sheeple" (as you like to call your fellow citizens); it does, however, have everything to do with her obvious deficiencies as a potential leader.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The fact is, Paul's supporters are his own worst enemy. If they acted civilized, he'd get more attention.

I could not agree more Schuyler. I think of his hard core supporters like a mob that destroys a terrific message about limited government and constitutional discipline.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The media are blatant liers!
the sad part is that most Americans won't even doubt what CNN says.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I hope this thread gets to the front page, and I hope everyone on ATS posts a link for this thread on their Facebook page. This type of misinformation needs to get out to the common people. Everyone needs to stop trusting their news sites, and start listening to their friends and neighbors and get a true pulse for what is going on.

I never gave Ron Paul much support before, but this election I will be doing everything in my power to promote him. The mere fact that the establishment and the news channels hate him, makes him that much more attractive in my opinion! He doesn't need to be a miracle worker, he might get hung up at every juncture, but as long as he opens the eyes and minds of the general population, then the effort will be worthwhile!

I hope everyone that reads this will communicate it to their friends and families and maybe we can put a dent in the stranglehold of information the MSM has. Since joining ATS, I have refused to watch more than a few minutes of any supposed "news" channel. They are a joke!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ron Paul is running for the Republican nomination, not President of the Internet.

Star for the laugh....

2nd

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think we should email all our friends with the two charts! Well if you care, that is. I emailed CNN from the link for the site in the OP.

Copy of my email ( I include the online chart in the mail) and where I sent it:

edition.cnn.com...

Hey, you need to start reporting the truth about Ron Paul! Your online Poll has him the overall winner of the recent debate and yet your televised reports said he got 0% votes!
Here's a copy of your online Poll:

Thanks for taking part in Poll!
Poll Results:
Who do you think won the debate?
Rep. Michele Bachmann/Minnesota: 5%

Herman Cain/Businessman: 5%

Newt Gingrich/Former House Speaker: 2%

Rep. Ron Paul/Texas: 79%

Tim Pawlenty/Former Minnesota Governor: 2%

Mitt Romney/Former Massachusetts Governor: 6%

Rick Santorum/Former Pennsylvania Senator: 1%

edit on 14-6-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
why doesnt ats do a poll ?

never trust media polls

in ats i trust

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if you believe in a media conspiracy or not, because this one is just too obvious. Most of the time the Republican field of candidates is discussed, they won't even mention RP.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
It doesn't really matter if you believe in a media conspiracy or not, because this one is just too obvious. Most of the time the Republican field of candidates is discussed, they won't even mention RP.

I live in Atlanta Ga, and watch the evening news nightly. They NEVER mention Ron Pauls name as a candidate EVER!! They would asume mention some unknown I`ve never heard of. But a Congressman from Texas?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." -Jefferson

"When you trust your television, what you get is what you got, cause when they own the information, oh, they can bend it all they want" -Mayer

"And we're still waiting
Waiting on the world to change."
edit on 14-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just flipped on CNN a second ago and they had Bill Maher being interviewed, and he said he thinks Ron Paul was the winner.....

Edit- It was on AC360
edit on 14-6-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

Edit 2 - From the washington times- Ron Paul wins New Hampshire GOP debate

The winner of the night – who was also the winner of the first Republican debate – was Ron Paul. At least a few times, some of the candidates referenced Dr. Paul in their answers, and sounded their best when they used similar rhetoric as the Congressman from Texas.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
if you believe in ron paul, you do have a weapon. it's called the vote. i think he's the only one that can challenge barack obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A line near the end of the debate was the most important of the night, I believe. When Bachmann was asked who on the stage she'd trust to be her vice president (or words to that effect) Mitt Romney (I think it was Romney) said to her in a soft voice "Don't pick the old guy". The meaning I took from this was "You want to be in the club Michelle, play the game and sideline Ron Paul."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If anyones looking at CNN's facebook page, click on their "top posts" (or maybe its called "most recent posts") on their wall and try to scroll down until you dont see a few posts relating to CNN's coverup of Ron Paul.

www.facebook.com...#!/cnn?sk=wall&filter=1

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well, online polls are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY meaningless. They may even mean less than nothing as they are constantly just flat wrong. However, 0% does seem a little suspicious to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Of course he is listed as 0%

Think about it, if you are a loyal, unquestioning mainstream slave and you look at the TV and it shows Paul listed at the bottom, then why the hell would you vote for him?

Its about being on the bandwagon. No one wants to roll with the "underdog" although the reality and the vast majority of other polls show otherwise...

Yep, the fudging has begun indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join