It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war is not what you think it is...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We have been conned into thinking this war is all about saddam and the oil. Its not, wiht our board gone and our members disapearing its time to start to let some info out.

Its about depleting Americas reserves until its too weak to defend itself, like putting leaches on a body to suck its blood until its too weak to defend itself.

We have been sucked into a trap, our best soldiers and our best equipment will end up in Iraq, and they will all preish there.

Iraq is sourounded by countries that are suppling it, countries with inexhaustable money and war equipment all of which will get filtered over the boarder to keep the peole armed. Some in america are aware of it, look a the furore about Russia and sending its arms to Iraq, Syria and Iran are doing the same thing.

Suck the US into a war it cannot win, bleed from it the arms and soldiers it needs to defend itself. Cripple its economy so that when the economic crash comes it will have no reserves.

This is but one side of the war to destroy America, look at the Steel tarrifs recently declared illegal, removing those will cripple our steel industry, the heart of our nation. Look at our big companies, teetering on the edge of Enron like meltdowns, its gonna happen, and its coming soon.

You cannot tell the time by just looking at the second hand, just like you cannot see the events by just looking at one thing

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by KingPin]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
We have to spread the word about this, send this thread to your friends, post it on other conspiracy sites. Get the word out now

we can't let this happen

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So how do you plan to not let this happen?

Become another Armchair general?

or would you actually revolt against the government in another civil war?

or stand by idle, and watch this unfold?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Armchair General ahaah

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
NO ONE IN IRAQ IS WILLING TO FIGHT THIS WAR AGAINST THE AMERICANS. THE ONLY ONE'S WHO DO< ARE IN FEAR OF THEIR LIVES, EITHER FROM SADDAM HIMSELF OR FROM THE SO-CALLED "GREAT SATAN". THE BULK OF IRAQI'S WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND START CAREERS, NOT FIGHT STUPID WARS.

I BELIEVE THAT SOME COUNTRIES MAYBE SUPPORTING IRAQ IN THIS WAR, BUT THAT DOESN"T MEAN THEY CAN EVEN TRY AND STOP US. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS IF DAVID ICKE IS RIGHT?????? HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE HE IS???? NOT MANY. I THINK THAT IF THIS IS THEIR PLAN, THAN THEY WON'T GET THEIR WAY. THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WILL NOT ALLOW ANOTHER VIETNAM. I PROMISE YOU THAT ONE.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am somewhat a bull#ter myself, sir.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I dont know why I am wasting my time replying to this thread but the United States of America WILL win this war!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
AV - there is this button right under the Tab key and above the left shift key on most computers called the Caps Lock, I think you may have accidently activated it, or perhaps you are an AOL user.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Lys, maybe he was trying to be really mad!

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
KingPin is right about the fact that our American economy is in serious trouble. With so much attention being paid to the war effort, there remains very little news about this financial state of the US outside of the administration requesting another huge allocation of money to help with the war.

But the rest of the Western world isn't in much better shape...difficult economic times lie ahead for the majority of sheeple trying to make a go of it.

deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
on march 19th 2003, the united state began their assault on iraq. a decleration of war, which months later, dragged syria, iran, israel, and the rest of the middle east and europe along for the ride, not to mention a world away in asia, north korea and china began their war on south korea....

i can see my grandchilds history book now. aint it sad. we all know that this is going to be another vietnam, but with more death on both sides. i dunno about the role of asia will be, but hell will rise there as well. and before we are shocked on cnn, let me say, this war will be the first war on US mainland soil fought in the next millinium

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
First,the US Economy is going down the Sh!tter.

Secondly,TRAP??TRAP????

Hardly well hidden was it ? Those of us on the board who disagreed with this war have been pointing out the pitfalls for months.

So let me get this right.Bush F*cks up an economy that was already heading for a minor recession.He did this by forcing through tax cuts that only benefit the wealthy,ratchetting up Defence spending in the only superpower because he believes he can fight an unconventional war with conventional weapons,then he starts a war that threatens the worlds oil supply.

AND YOU SAY IT IS A TRAP!!!

Europe will not escape the recession,maybe even depression,that is going to come.

America was not conned into starting a war.The French and Germans warned the UK/USA about the regional consequences.If it was a trap it was a trap with great big neon signs that said in french and german "there are real dangers here don't go".

Or are you so paranoid and so unwilling to blame the American Administration that you are willing to suggest that when the European warned you it was a cunning plan because they knew that you would do the opposite of what they said.

Bush was not tricked into going to war he and the Project for the New American Century have been planning it for years.

LOOK CLOSER TO HOME FOR SOMEONE TO BLAME.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Besides, like I said, if that is their plan, than they won't win.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
where in my post did i blame anyone. i'm just saying that this war headed up by big brother bush and little boy blair, will turn into a middle eastern war, then into a world war. it will be 100% americas fault. here is how you trace the blame.

saddam hussien not leaving iraq
GW giving him time to leave,
GW declaring war on terror
OBL for havin dudes crash planes into buildings
Then american gov't admin back in the afghan-russian war. i don't remember who the pres was. so the blame goes back to america who supported the regime fighting the cold war enemy, who later become angry and attacked us causing us to attack them, then causing us to go back into iraq, then their leader for not accepting offer to get out then BACk to GW for not being competent enough to strike a deal in which no one would get killed, the weapons found, SH out of power and a bag of pretzels to top it all off

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sorry P-C I was not replying to you.I was refering to the original post by Kingpin.

As conspiracy theories go it is just so silly.

In Britain right now we are all looking carefully at the war and contemplating that we were wrong.But in America it appears they are desperately looking for someone else to blame.

Remember SouthPark

BLAME CANADA !!!

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Stop the Blame game

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Bag of pretzels? Man I knew I missed out on something...

Seriously now, Kingpin, wolf dude. If you have something bring it out, M@sterBl@ster couldnt have shared all of what you guys are freaked about. none of us here can assist you and your crew if you dont tell whats going on. If MB did explain everything in his commentary why isnt Bladerunner deleted, after all he was involved from the beginning of the thread and he's still around, plus he had shared info...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Many people here say a lot of fragile things, but we are all still here. What makes Cracker and M@STER BL@STER so special? Like I said before, if they did something it was probably beyond the lines of speech. If you didn't know, we in America have that freedom, we can talk against our government. Since when did people start getting killed because of it??? Yeah it happens, but only to those that are in it DEEP. So the question is, how DEEP does this go? Can you answer these questions faithfully, without fearing death?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
We have to spread the word about this, send this thread to your friends, post it on other conspiracy sites. Get the word out now

we can't let this happen

Oh it will happen, don't you worry

Either way, your not in powers to do anything to stop it

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Kingpin..........I think everyone here has decided that we need evidence to support your claims. Posted by Abraham Virtue

I am wondering if the current actions being witnessed here on ATS may well be evidence to support some of thier claims....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join