It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencing Vibrations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wasn't going to, but decided I should post this just to ask if anyone experiences the same thing and if they know what it could be.

For a good few years now I have been experiencing vibrations through my body. It can happen anywhere, at work, at home, in someone else's home or building. The strange thing though, is that I don't know its happening until it stops. Then it feels like like someone has just switched off a machine and that's when I notice it.

Its hard to explain but I'm often sitting at work in the office when all of a sudden my body feels like its suddenly gone still and that a machine that has been on with a low humming noise has just been switched off, but its not a noise, its more of a vibration, and I often ask a workmate if something has just been switched off, they reply that nothing has changed.

Its not just at work, it can be anywhere. Its happened at friends homes, bars and even at my own home. I'm starting to notice it more often now, but like I say I don't realise its happening until it has stopped and my body feels still and quiet that I notice its been happening. Some of my friends have said I'm weird when I tell them whats happened haha. But anyway does anyone else feel or has felt/experienced anything like this?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My right ear is very sensitive to electromagnetic fields. A ceiling fan above my bed will cause my ear drum to shake and twitch with the cycle of the fan rotating, unless I sleep on my right side. Talking into a cell phone on my right side is sometimes very uncomfortable.

On older style TV's, I was always annoyed by the sound of the HV flyback transformer, which most people could not hear.

Not exactly what you experience, but along the same lines?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

I call them physical hallucinations. Often I think my cell phone is buzzing when it isn't. I have to often change its place on my body otherwise, eventually, that area will start experiencing this phenomena. I've had others at work tell me that they have experienced this as well.

It's been medically documented. Weird, huh?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
My right ear is very sensitive to electromagnetic fields. A ceiling fan above my bed will cause my ear drum to shake and twitch with the cycle of the fan rotating, unless I sleep on my right side. Talking into a cell phone on my right side is sometimes very uncomfortable.

On older style TV's, I was always annoyed by the sound of the HV flyback transformer, which most people could not hear.

Not exactly what you experience, but along the same lines?

Yeah I've thought it could be that, maybe I'm sensitive to electromagnetic fields.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I just posted a thread with this in it a few days ago and it is far more common than you believe. In fact what I am seeing is, this is coming on strong with folks within the last two years. Some are also experiencing obe's and other things as well. Many think it is an adjustment or awakening. Pursue this idea and get back, it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

That does sound interesting, I'll find your thread and have a read

top topics

join