It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Hi everyone, I need to ask is this 100% real and what cancers does it cure? I want to spread the message, I just told someone about it and they said I shouldnt spread it because I dont know it is genuine. It does seem real and I have visitied the clinic site etc. However I dont want to spread something like this unless I know it is 100%. Is this confirmed and is this for all cancers?

Hi OwenGP185

I'm providing some links below so you can 'prove' to any friends that this treatment, is in fact, genuine. I agree that sources should be reviewed before accepting a potential 'cure' as authentic. Yet, I disagree that this (or any) message "shouldn't" be "spread" just because you may not know all the details or have all the facts.

Sharing information is exactly that, sharing. It doesn't mean you promote, accept or recommend it. Even if you did go as far as to suggest it, the choice is still in the hands of the person receiving your message.

It's one thing to share information and another thing to force a choice on someone. People make their own decisions and choices in life and if you share an idea and it doesn't interest them then they have the choice to ignore it. If people only shared information or new ideas that were proven to be true and "genuine" then I think medical and technological innovation would have ceased long ago.

People are presented with unsubstantiated claims every day from the media. Luckily our freedoms allow us to choose whether we accept it, doubt it, act on it, disregard it or completely oppose it.

Anyway, here are some links from the most reputable sources available about antineoplastons. I don't have a list of the cancers that antineoplastons treat, yet I did read that it included over 50 types of cancer. I hope this helps.

Antineoplastons (PDQ®) directly from the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...

Antineoplastons Phase III Trial from Yahoo
finance.yahoo.com...

Antineoplastons Clinical Trials from National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Antineoplastons Doses:
www.cancer.gov...
Antineoplastons Results from National Cancer Institute (NCI) :
www.cancer.gov...
Antineoplastons Adverse Effects from National Cancer Institute (NCI) :
www.cancer.gov...

Published medical results of Antineoplastons treatment from PubMed.gov

Phase I clinical studies of antineoplaston A3 injections.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Targeted therapy with antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 of high-grade, recurrent, and progressive brainstem glioma.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phase I clinical studies of antineoplaston A5 injections.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Long-term survival of high-risk pediatric patients with primitive neuroectodermal tumors treated with antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phase II study of antineoplaston A10 and AS2-1 in patients with recurrent diffuse intrinsic brain stem glioma: a preliminary report.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phase II study of antineoplastons A10 (NSC 648539) and AS2-1 (NSC 620261) in patients with recurrent glioma.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Toxicological study on antineoplastons A-10 and AS2-1 in cancer patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Toxicology studies on antineoplaston AS2-1 injections in cancer patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Toxicology studies on antineoplaston AS2-5 injections in cancer patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Antineoplaston A in cancer therapy. (I).
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The effect of Antineoplaston, a new antitumor agent on malignant brain tumors.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burzynski Research Institute press releases and information
www.burzynskiresearch.com...

edit on 16-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
S+F

Unfortunately the government will never let a breakthrough like this out to the masses. If the people are illness-free thats a huge chunk of money being lost. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by matito
reply to post by OwenGP185

Hi everyone, I need to ask is this 100% real and what cancers does it cure? I want to spread the message, I just told someone about it and they said I shouldnt spread it because I dont know it is genuine. It does seem real and I have visitied the clinic site etc. However I dont want to spread something like this unless I know it is 100%. Is this confirmed and is this for all cancers?

Hi OwenGP185

I'm providing some links below so you can 'prove' to any friends that this treatment, is in fact, genuine. I agree that sources should be reviewed before accepting a potential 'cure' as authentic. Yet, I disagree that this (or any) message "shouldn't" be "spread" just because you may not know all the details or have all the facts.

Sharing information is exactly that, sharing. It doesn't mean you promote, accept or recommend it. Even if you did go as far as to suggest it, the choice is still in the hands of the person receiving your message.

It's one thing to share information and another thing to force a choice on someone. People make their own decisions and choices in life and if you share an idea and it doesn't interest them then they have the choice to ignore it. If people only shared information or new ideas that were proven to be true and "genuine" then I think medical and technological innovation would have ceased long ago.

People are presented with unsubstantiated claims every day from the media. Luckily our freedoms allow us to choose whether we accept it, doubt it, act on it, disregard it or completely oppose it.

Anyway, here are some links from the most reputable sources available about antineoplastons. I don't have a list of the cancers that antineoplastons treat, yet I did read that it included over 50 types of cancer. I hope this helps.

Antineoplastons (PDQ®) directly from the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...
www.cancer.gov...

Antineoplastons Phase III Trial from Yahoo
finance.yahoo.com...

Antineoplastons Clinical Trials from National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Antineoplastons Doses:
www.cancer.gov...
Antineoplastons Results from National Cancer Institute (NCI) :
www.cancer.gov...
Antineoplastons Adverse Effects from National Cancer Institute (NCI) :
www.cancer.gov...

Published medical results of Antineoplastons treatment from PubMed.gov

Phase I clinical studies of antineoplaston A3 injections.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Targeted therapy with antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 of high-grade, recurrent, and progressive brainstem glioma.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phase I clinical studies of antineoplaston A5 injections.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Long-term survival of high-risk pediatric patients with primitive neuroectodermal tumors treated with antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phase II study of antineoplaston A10 and AS2-1 in patients with recurrent diffuse intrinsic brain stem glioma: a preliminary report.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phase II study of antineoplastons A10 (NSC 648539) and AS2-1 (NSC 620261) in patients with recurrent glioma.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Toxicological study on antineoplastons A-10 and AS2-1 in cancer patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Toxicology studies on antineoplaston AS2-1 injections in cancer patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Toxicology studies on antineoplaston AS2-5 injections in cancer patients.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Antineoplaston A in cancer therapy. (I).
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The effect of Antineoplaston, a new antitumor agent on malignant brain tumors.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burzynski Research Institute press releases and information
www.burzynskiresearch.com...

edit on 16-6-2011 by matito because:

Thank you! I appreciate the effort you went through to help me. I understand what your saying, others should be able to decide for themselves. However the last thing I would want to do is distract from something that may benefit them more. I will have a look through thanks again.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When a father mentions he researched and found his daughter was not getting cutting edge treatment but the drugs used to treat his child's cancer came out in the 70's and 80's it was pretty shocking, especially the side effects. Unfortunately I only caught 2 of the dates but sure they mentioned these drugs were all cutting edge treatment over 30 years ago.

Cisplatin came out in 1978

Etoposide came out in 1983

edit on 19-6-2011 by newcovenant because: smaller

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have watched this video and have passed it on as I cant believe what this world is coming to. It also part of the new world order plan to de-populate the Earth. Statistics show a huge rise is child cancer believed to be caused by flouirdation of the water.

WHEN HEALTH OFFICIALS decided to add fluoride to the water supply of Grand Rapids, Mich., in 1945, they plunged ahead despite the lack of a rigorous, large-scale study of the risks and benefits. And for most of the next 60 years, fluoridation research has gone pretty much like that. It has not been science's finest hour.

Questions about fluoridation have returned with renewed vigor because of allegations of scientific misconduct against a prominent researcher at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. The Environmental Working Group, an advocacy organization in Washington, charged last month that Chester Douglass misrepresented an unpublished study about bone cancer and fluoridated tap water. In written testimony to the National Research Council last year, Dr. Douglass said he had found no evidence that fluoridation increased risk of osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer. But a 2001 study he cited, and oversaw, found that boys who drink fluoridated water have a greater risk of developing the disease. (Dr. Douglass did not respond to requests for comment.)

More interesting than what Dr. Douglass said or didn't say, however, is the study he swept under the rug. It was conducted by one of his doctoral students, Elise Bassin. She started with the same raw data as her mentor -- 139 people with osteosarcoma and 280 healthy "controls" -- but saw a way to improve on it. Since most of the 400 people diagnosed in the U.S. each year with osteosarcoma are kids, and since any ill effect of fluoride would likely come when bones are growing most quickly, she focused on the 91 patients who were under 20. HER RESULT: Among boys drinking water with 30% to 99% of the fluoride levels recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the risk of osteosarcoma was estimated to be five times as great as among boys drinking nonfluoridated water. At 100% or more, the risk was an estimated seven times as high. The association was greatest for boys six to eight.

Discuss...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.all-natural.com...
By Martha Christie

Here is an excellent book, written by a woman who was destitute
and had 2 weeks to live. She had more problems and cancer than
most people in 5 lifetimes. She cured herself with the help of her
husband and in this book are numerous testimonies from others as
well as herself of how she
cured herself after spending thousands of dollars and still no cure
for her problems. She spent nothing on her cure, only that which
comes from your own well. Anyone can heal themselves and this
book is probably the cheapest easiest and fasted way to do it as
mentioned inside with numerous testimonies from recent times to
as far back as 140 yrs ago. anyways, good information to know.

You may think that when it comes to alternative health therapies - you've heard it all. But there is one natural therapy you've probably never heard of - even though it's one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered. No matter how hard it may be for you to stomach, the fact is that knowing the truth about this incredible natural substance will be one of the most crucial health facts you'll ever learn. And one of the most remarkable things about this incomparable natural therapy is that the medical community has already been aware of its astounding efficacy for decades, and yet none of us has ever been told about it. Why? Maybe they think it's too controversial. Or maybe, more accurately, there wasn't any monetary reward for telling people what scientists know about one of the most extraordinary natural healing elements in the world.

I want to add this as well for those who care because this is amazing!
And if suddenly people were destitute with nothing for their bodies to
survive on, this would be the only way to do that.

Your Body's Own Super-Nutrition Therapy

In 1975, one of the founders of Miles Laboratories, Dr. A.H. Free, published his book Urinalysis in Clinical Laboratory Practice, in which he remarked that not only is urine a sterile body compound (purer than distilled water), but that "it is now recognized that urine contains thousands of compounds, and as new, more sensitive analytical tools evolve, it is quite certain that new constituents of urine will be recognized." Among the urine constituents mentioned in Dr. Free's revealing treatise is a list of nutrients that will knock your socks off. As Dr. Free comments, the ingredients listed below are only a few critical nutrients found in urine:

Alanine, total ..... 38 mg/day

Arginine, total ..... 32 mg/day

Ascorbic acid ..... 30 mg/day

Allantoin ..... 12 mg/day

Amino acids, total ..... 2.1 g/day

Bicarbonate ..... 140 mg/day

Biotin ..... 35 mg/day

Calcium ..... 23 mg/day

Creatinine ..... 1.4 mg/day

Cystine ..... 120 mg/day

Dopamine ..... 0.40 mg/day

Epinephrine ..... 0.01 mg/day

Folic acid ..... 4 mg/day

Glucose ..... 100 mg/day

Glutamic acid ..... 308 mg/day

Glycine ..... 455 mg/day

Inositol ..... 14 mg/day

Iodine ..... 0.25 mg/day

Iron ..... 0.5 mg/day

Lysine, total ..... 56 mg/day

Magnesium ..... 100 mg/day

Manganese ..... 0.5 mg/day

Methionine, total ..... 10 mg/day

Nitrogen, total ..... 15 g/day

Ornithine ..... 10 mg/day

Pantothenic acid ..... 3 mg/day

Phenylalanine ..... 21 mg/day

Phosphorus, organic ..... 9 mg/day

Potassium ..... 2.5 mg/day

Proteins, total ..... 5 mg/day

Riboflavin ..... 0.9 mg/day

Tryptophan, total ..... 28 mg/day

Tyrosine, total ..... 50 mg/day

Urea ..... 24.5 mg/day

Vitamin B6 ..... 100 mg/day

Vitamin B12 ..... 0.03 mg/day

Zinc ..... 1.4 mg/day

As you read over this extraordinary list of nutritional elements, you can begin to understand why the stories you may have heard of people surviving on their own urine are true. But what about other elements in urine that you've heard about?

Clearing Up the Misconceptions

If you asked a person on the street what uric acid is, he or she would invariably answer that it's a toxic body waste. No so, say medical researchers at the University of California at Berkeley who in 1982 reported they had discovered that "uric acid destroys body-damaging, cancer-causing free radicals and is considered to be one of the physiological factors that enable human beings to live so much longer than other mammals."

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
Is Burzynski's solution to extract certain genes from the urine of healthy people?

I recently came acros this thread about the potential health benefits that can be obtained from our own urine. I wonder if what Buryznski has been doing is something similar except using healthy person's urine as the starting point, which would make the most sense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For-profit healthcare equates to terrorism. The unknown organisms and drugs being unknowingly forced upon me is more scary than riding on a plane. I'd rather die in a few minutes than require medications and treatments that are slowly and painfully killing me as my only option.

edit on 12-6-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Apparently there are several "forbidden" alternative cures for cancer including herbal teas, non-toxic diets and even psychosomatic treatment.

Natural products such as fruit, vegetables, herbs cannot be patented which is why the FDA are not interested in them and neither do they want you to use them.

Below is a link to a full documentary:

Cancer: the Forbidden Cures

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A new update video: Texas Med. Bd. vs. Dr. Burzynski 4/11/12 - Gene-Targeted Cancer Therapy

Could be that Burzynskis clinic and licence will be removed in April 2012

Call-To-Action link

edit on 10-11-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join