It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure Kept Hidden! FDA tried to have Info Shut Down!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I love it when things like this get finally proven in an easy to understand way.

Now I can talk about it with people, because there are blatant facts behind this.

I mean, how else could these 70 year old psychopaths keep doing what they're doing as if they need no heir. Eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There are 4 words that sum things up about the government and doctors and ll the rest...."Because WE allow it"...Don't blame anyone except yourself and others. If we were to ban together, us, not our sorry A$$ congress and Senate, we could bring a stop to it. Yes, many of us will die but in the end we would win and take this country back. Balls is what is needed right now more than anything else......Balls......vagina's want get it, we need Balls....Vagina's will come in good after we get things right.......They are very important you know.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Hi Ethan, I think when you do watch the film, you will find there is a lot more to this than the few facts you have extracted. In particular the clear and obvious need for money to be raised for this guys research as it is evident that he has found a cure but is restricted due to lack of funding for his own research.
The film also demonstrates how the FDA stole his patents so that they could prove his treatment does not work when it clearly does.
It also stands in stark contrast with the failure rate of chemo and radio therapy which was proven in the film to cause more problems than it cures.
Please watch the film and inform your friends and family to give them the heads up as to what we already know is going on but here we have the proof!

Hi Seekeye2,

I am aware of all that, as I have done a nice amount of reading on this guy. I don't disgaree with most of that.

I was just pointing out that only ~25% of the patients in those two tests survived, and only one appears to have a longer-term followup.

Yes, it's a great treatment. Yes, the FDA sucks. But, imho, calling it "the cure for cancer" is overstating things a bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by K31th75

Your links didn't work for your video. Here you are:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Between yesterday and today I watched the video, absolutely amazing stuff!
I can well believe that big money companies (who by the way, have plenty of money to burn) would want to shut this guy down, it's quite blatantly disgusting really.
I guess I'm motivated because a good friend of mine is going through various and many forms of cancer right now.
I have now sent and posted this link elsewhere. I hope many others will do the same.

Be well

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Thank you for posting - I haven't cryed watching a video for some years.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This makes me mad. My mother and my girlfriend went through hell going through chemotherapy and radiation...

edit on 12-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I watched the full video, and like everyone else, it has me upset with the organizations involved. I followed up the video by searching the patent office database for his patents on antineoplastons:

USPTO search for "Burzynski and Stanislaw"

My original intention was to find out if he still held the patents that the government "copied" and filed in the 90s. What's interesting is that he also holds patents for methods for treating Parkinson's disease and AIDS.

Maybe his antineoplastons are a miracle cure, maybe the man is a genius. I haven't seen anything yet to distrust the information in the video, but it's our duty to be skeptical of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is from Wiki:

Treatment with antineoplastons can be very costly to patients without insurance coverage, exceeding $100,000 for the first year of intravenous treatment. Many insurance companies consider antineoplaston therapy to be investigational and unproven and do not cover the cost.

Even if this becomes widely available. Can people like me that do not have insurance afford this? Or is this guy gonna see the money coming in and lose his true goal of helping people?
edit on 12-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

This doctor seems legitimately interested in helping people. I say this because in the movie he was sincerely and visible angry that FDA interference was jeopardizing the health of his patients. I hope he can get other doctors involved so he is not the only provider of this treatment.

This treatment is in the last round of FDA trials. Once complete, it will hopefully allow his treatment to become FDA approved and eligible for insurance coverage (could still take years). Knowing his history with the FDA, I'm curious if they will allow it to pass FDA approval.

I expect like any person, that this doctor would like to eventually cash in on his life's work. He owns patents and once his treatments are licensed to a pharmaceutical company they will then become available to other oncologists. When this happens then maybe the cost will go down, yet probably not too much since big pharma will try to find a way for it to stay within a comparable cost range as chemo or radiation.

Once big pharma is involved who knows what will happen. Cheap drugs and fast cures are not money makers in the medical business. Sadly, the longer a doctor can keep his patient sick (yet alive) and on meds the more money they will all earn. A fast cure equals less profit and therefore less incentive to promote or recommend.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by matito

Yeah I would like to believe Dr. Burzynski is fighting for us all. He seems like an honest man that truly wants to help people.

It made me sad at the last scene where he described entering Phase 3 FDA clinical trials, how they should be getting support but instead they still get harrassed. Momentarily he looked like a man that's been beaten down...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Dear people, please spread the word. In my opinion, apart from this Antineoplastons therapy, following will also work:

-- Colloidal silver
-- blood electrification from Bob beck's silver pulsar
-- Ozone administration
-- EMF generator from Bob beck
-- Recently there was thread that canadian docs proved that 'dicholoro acetate' cures cancer.

Also, if some one has an idea, please open a new thread on Ag4O4 (Tetrasil ) to cure HIV. There are hundereds of thousands of ppl who are waiting for some miracle to happen in their lives.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH

Keep in mind that ALL the heads of our Gov agencies, FDA, FTC, DOE, etc., are from the very industries that gain from suppression. We either have predatory capitalism or fascism, but certainly not freedom. The very opposite that Obama promised us.

Well, Obama did try to create a non-profit government health insurance alternative to the for profit system. Were you for or against that? I hope you're not being a hypocrite..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beansanmash

Originally posted by GeorgeH

Keep in mind that ALL the heads of our Gov agencies, FDA, FTC, DOE, etc., are from the very industries that gain from suppression. We either have predatory capitalism or fascism, but certainly not freedom. The very opposite that Obama promised us.

Well, Obama did try to create a non-profit government health insurance alternative to the for profit system. Were you for or against that? I hope you're not being a hypocrite..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Don't credit Obama with anything clown.. all he did was try to make it mandatory for Every citizen to have health insurance to make sure Big Pharma would profit even more than they already do.
As for Burzynski.. Ive known about this guy for awhile.. I found him while doing research when my uncle was diagnosed here in Indiana w/ a terminal brain tumor. My family and I talked to his oncologist who said he was aware of Burzynskis Clinical trials but however my uncle didn't qualify for the "trials". He died a month later at 48 years old. I wonder if the oncologist didn't just tell us that to get us to go away. I can't say for sure.. but it's a crime this takes place in our greedy country. FDA commisioner said himself .."What the FDA actually does and what most people think they do, are as different as Night and Day." there you go..straight from the horses mouth folks. google it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by matito

It has been done before and will happen again, but with such an important topic this is information I don't mind seeing regurgitated. It is important we keep reminding ourselves of all options available to us not just those that are sold to us

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

We could solve a great deal of our problems with a little unity however TPTB keep us fearful and untrusting of each other, while blindly give ourselves to them to serve their power hungry needs and help them achieve maximum profit.

Balls are good but it seems all the money donated to cure cancer is spent on chemically castrating us

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This video needs to go viral to show the people of the world who the real traitors of humanity are.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

that is my thought. it works much better than chemo+radiation, but saying it is the end all for cancer isn't true.

it is very promising, and should be funded.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i posted this on my facebook. this needs to go viral.

not so much a cure, but a VERY effective treatment.

this is VERY promising. More so than chemotherapy.

Please spread this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join