It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Swiss Parliamentarians to force way into Bilderberg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Bombshell: Swiss Parliamentarians to force way into Bildeberg

www.Infowars.com

Dominic Schreiber of We Are Change in Switzerland appeared on the Alex Jones Show today and said a number of Swiss MPS are moving forward with an effort to have Bilderberg member and war criminal Henry Kissinger and others arrested.

edit on 6/11/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

This is absolutely amazing! Member of European Parliament and member of Italian political party Lega Nord has been beaten and arrested by Bilderburg Security as he tried to enter the meeting.

In addition the Swiss People's Party has come out against the Bilderberg meeting in their nation and Swiss politician Dominique Baettig is marching against the Bilderberg meeting along with other members of parliament who are calling for the arrest of George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney and Richard Perle.

Link

www.prisonplanet.com

Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. He was reportedly accompanied by other EU members.

Remarkably, Borghezio’s maltreatment went unreported in the United States. This would be analogous to the beating of a member of Congress going

www.Infowars.com(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6/11/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I guess it just proves what we already knew..

That these people are "ABOVE ANY LAW"..

I think it's time "The People" took their planet back...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

More links from Switzerland and Italy

www.thelocal.ch...

www.agi.it...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately I dont think this is going to effect the group at all

If any of them even get questioned it will be "an overzealous security member" or "the swiss police so youll need to speak to them" *sigh*

These people own the media and the courts, if it even makes it into the MSM nothing will happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

One of the few countrie's on Earth where people have a voice. If this planet loses countries like that, game over.

Americans always mock Europeans (which is nothing more than trumpet and chest beating), funny, we seem to voice our opinion and DO something more than they do.

edit on 11-6-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

What does this have to do with the thread? I could understand you posting this as small part of your reply to the OP but it is just the whole post which is off-topic. Please post something on-topic.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I thought economics and class warfare were on topic...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
existing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
just checked the bbc here in the uk

and what do u know not one word about it

methinks this stinks like a cover up from aunty beeb

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
just found this link

Bilderberg 2011: George Osborne attending as chancellor

Guardian news paper UK

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

The only article the BBC has done on Bilderberg was a piece to describe anyone who believes in bilderberg as an anti semitic conspiracy theorist. Thing about the Bilderberg group is that it is not a jewish organisation and was set up by Prince Bernhard of the netherlands (his Daughter Queen Beatrix is in attendance) who had Nazi connections.

The question you have to ask the BBC, is why they have never covered a conference. Do they think it would be interesting enough. The meeting of royalty, politicians and business leaders, normally worthy of some media attention surely. But no the BBC have not once covered an event. So it's either they dont think anyone would be interested or they have agreed not to cover the conference.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Misoir

I find your avatars sign ironic... He doesn't want charity, but he wants someone to give him a job...

Why doesn't he create his own? Thats what I and millions of other successful people have done...

Great, fair play to you and your superior abilities, it would be crap if all the losers died an you were left at the bottom of the pile with crapper attributes than all the other even more successful survivors though, eh, they might decide you were a drain and a weight they didn't want to carry and kill you as an act of kindness.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

How about instead of coming across like a smug git you perhaps do something productive and maybe give people advice on how they can do this

Obviously not on this thread as its off topic but Im sure considering the American job market many people here would be interested.

As a side note if you had any brains you would have noticed the pic is from the 30s, slightly different times back then.

So this doesnt get deleted I spose I better say something on topic.......

Ummmmmm........

soooo.........

Aha!!!!!!!!

Is AJ the only place in the US this is being reported? you would think this would be fairly big news?
Just checked a few Oz MSM sites and making world news today

Germans voted least funny in global survey
Aussie receives knighthood in honours list
Tas, WA competitions slap bans on NZ wines
Gaddafi forces kill 22 rebels in Misrata
Weiner says contact with teen not indecent
Yemen president's health 'bad': source

Nope, Nothing about the NWO beating up Italian politicians

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

LMFAO

You know what I just realised, we hate bilderburgers so much were actually upset about a politician getting punched by their security

Oh the irony

Maybe this security dude was Italian and just stickin it to the man coz he could?
Maybe we should all be cheering this guy

Seriously, thumbs up if you wouldnt mind punching a poli

edit on 11-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Misoir

I guess it just proves what we already knew..

That these people are "ABOVE ANY LAW"..

I think it's time "The People" took their planet back...

This.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

[The following is a transcript of Khan Manka, Jr.'s keynote address to the 2011 Bilderberg Conference in St. Moritz, Switzerland.

mankabros.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
reply to post by Misoir

One of the few countrie's on Earth where people have a voice. If this planet loses countries like that, game over.

Americans always mock Europeans (which is nothing more than trumpet and chest beating), funny, we seem to voice our opinion and DO something more than they do.

edit on 11-6-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

yeah you know American's don't protest or anything. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!?? Every country that has people who don't agree with the system DO something. Your media just shows it more. Our government is just so good at infiltrating and screwing things up all the time that it almost doesn't seem worth it anymore. We are all sleepers in America and will rise up when the time is right. It is up to you take care of your own countries problems but that doesn't mean America won't help. It would just be under the radar. You should think about things that go on outside of the public view before commenting. I give europe credit for the stance they are taking now but 20 years ago there wasn't as much of this which is why they got such a bad rap for being afraid to stand up etc.

Anyway, the security firm used at the Bilderberg meeting was securitas which at least in America does not have the right to detain anyone or even draw firearms unless their life is threatened. I used to work for them so they are nothing more than a bunch of square badges.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They must have a fantastic Buffet table of all the Souls of the Innocents they have mercilessly sacrificed in their own honor!

I bet it is like attending a "slopping of the pigs"! Best hose them down so as not to get all sticky!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join