It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to the amazing "Ignore" feature???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can walk away from a fool in real life if I don't want to hear what they have to say. I can choose not to go to a place where I don't want to hear what is said - church comes to mind as one. Yet here on ATS, dealing with subjects that are likely to get people riled up, we can't ignore the asses, most of whom seem to be here only to troll and make people mad.

The 9/11 forum is a prime example of the biggest asses on the net. I can't even go in there anymore without the ignore function as I am tired of being insulted by a bunch of dicks. It's just not worth it, plain and simple, to go into the 9/11 forum nowadays.

I never used the ignore function on people with whom I disagreed, and there are many here. I used it to ignore asses whose only function in life, it seems, is to piss people off. I don't need help getting pissed off as I'm already there. Reality is bad enough, why can't we have a little say in the virtual world?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Yes, it's the assclowns that need to be ignored, the people that are just here to troll and reject everything presented in certain threads/topics.

Couldn't have stated it better myself.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
WHAT THE....??!?!?
I been away for years cos i couldnt stomach the old 10 troll ignore limit & now it's GONE?!

Well, if you wanted to know the number 1 reason for readers & users to 'churn' this would have to be it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join