It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GM Commercial Jan 2011 States In 5 Years They Would Be Worth More Than Toyota... Inside Info Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Does anybody remember the Chevy commercial around Jan. 2011 where they talked about the value of Chevy vehicles being worth much more than Toyota in 5 years? At the time I thought, yeah right in your dreams!! But then... recently I thought about the fact that the US govt is one of the biggest owners of GM (with the bail out) and info that HAARP could have caused the devastation in Japan. Also noticed that the commercial has been off the air since the earthquakes over there too.

I find it interesting that GM could predict something like that a few months BEFORE the catastrophic events in Japan in March. Coincedence, maybe, or maybe not. With the melt downs at the nuclear reactors in Japan now, and mass radioactive contamination all over the place, it appears that their prediction about Toyota may be coming true. Cars,and parts will come contaminated from Japan, and will be rejected, won't they? Did any one else see this commercial? To me it's just one more notch to suggest that the US might have been involved in the Japan quakes. Do you think this could be a precursor to being forced to buy only what the govt. has to offer us?

Your thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

Well, with Japan wanting to get away from oil dependancy the PTB could not let them just do it.
What if people figured out that they did not have to go to war for someone's oil?
A lot of pissed off out of work soldiers.
Know what happens when a standing army gets pissed?
Mmmmmhm that's right.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but I thought the call companies had paid back the bail out money? Personally I think Ford has a much better shot at being worth more than Toyota. Their not accepting bailoutmoney enabled them to operate as they needed to without any meddling interference from the government.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

I don't know how anyone can think HAARP caused the earthquake. I certainly don't think GM had a crystal ball and would know the earthquake was going to hit.

Your theory is quite a stretch.

new topics

top topics

join