It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT

After Japan lost the war, if it is true they were forced to build plants in vulnerable areas, then it is feasable that this is yet still another piece to the master plan.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RUINING JAPAN

IT IS ABOUT RUINING THE ENTIRE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

I have several documents that explain some of the scenarios

This document explains the 'Jason Alternatives' the 3 scenarios. This document also goes on to explain that the 'Low Frequency Beam' is a weapon to cause MASS DEPRESSION.

fourwinds10.com... (page 37)

And this document makes claims about the fact they are willing to sacrifice the entire Northern Hemisphere if necessary (this plan seems to be very much in action currently, and our inability to find these texts in 1991 when they were printed, written in 1989, means we are merely waiting now for the finale)

fourwinds10.com... (Page 32-33, right hand side, 5th paragraph)

In the end, we can speculate, but they have covered their tracks well, as you would expect them to do, and now we need to accept that we are as you call us 'Sheeple' and our cycle is coming to an end. We have been too complacent, and nowhere near connected enough to our planet to fight this darkness.

edit on 10-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What would be ironic is that some agencies start throwing each other to the wolves, cause they know it's only a matter of time before proof is brought to light. Not saying it's happening, just thought it would make a great WHAT IF.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 10-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: as above

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

What if?
Nothing.

Some demonstrations, but not much more, I think. People got enough problems of their own.
All you will hear from them, including the debunkers is; "I knew it al along"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is more than likely what happened. Remember, they always do the bait and switch tactic, they want you to think it was HAARP, but in all actuality it was a nuclear tsunami and HAARP could have been used to set off the smaller earthquake to make us think there was a 9.0 mag because of the hydrogen nukes off shore to cause the tsunami. And they had to have some kind of excuse of the radiation levels out at sea. Get my point? Hope so. And they aren't stupid, I'm sure they can mess with the USGS to change the real earthquake that happened. They all are in this together to hide anything they feel to distract humanitiy for their own nefarious reasons.

www.reformation.org...

Then, there is this article.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

Then, there is this article published when HAARP was being built.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So just read up, make up your own minds, use some common sense and most of all, remember what happened on 9/11. I would not put it past the Pentagram to do this knowing what we are all finding out. And yes, I feel, since reading up on it, that the X-37B may be involved with kind of a trigger or bouncing off the star wars satellites to make certain things possible. Just my thoughts. Here, you can track it here.

www.n2yo.com...

Not saying it is so, but putting it together, along with there hardly being any high levels of radiation in Japan except in certain areas, I feel this is what happened, the nuclear tsunami. Here is the radiation network. Yeah, it went down yesterday, but it was no conspiracy. It was a bandwidth overage since Fukushima.

www.radiationnetwork.com...

Am not looking to get attacked here, not a scientist, just putting this out here. So it will go along with the HAARP article with some info I found on the nuclear tsunami. And not intentionally hijacking your thread, trying to help and educate, that's all.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Which are the objectives of War? plain and simple: control:power:money:resources:+control:+power... it can go endless times one after another

Ask Maquiavelo if the ends justify the means
TPTB will always say YES

this is a reason to make an economy like the one in Japan, get outta my way, like a reason for invading Irak for resources, like a reason to blow up the twin towers to disimulate the big economic crisis the country has, like making a black president be trustful so people would vote him to make the desires of the TPTB come true in a democratic way..etc etc etc..
edit on 11-6-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Look that this graphics from the Official HAARP homepage:

The image below is a time-frequency spectrogram, which shows the frequency content of signals recorded by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. This instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz.

Haiti Earthquake: 01/12/2010

Japan Earthquake: 01/12/2010

If you want to check by yourself, follow the steps:
1) Go to www.haarp.alaska.edu...
2) Click on > On-Line Data
3) Go to Induction Magnetometer and click "Current Chart"
4) Put the dates in the field at the bottom of the page and hit enter
For Haiti: 20100112
For Japan: 20100310

------------

Read this article with a complete explanation of the images: HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

Watch this video founded in this post

That's my research. Nothing more to say...

edit on 11-6-2011 by nerdskamikaze because: wrong image link

edit on 11-6-2011 by nerdskamikaze because: wrong image link

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Another hot update from the same source. Read the full article here NASA infrared weather satellite imagery reveals evidence of a HAARP created heat wave.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdskamikaze

Ok. let's say HAARP caused the Japan earthquake don't you think Japan would have fired every missile they had at the US and even took out HAARP as well?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
As I see it - most of us acknowledge as truth that a One World Government is fast approaching. Most of know that in order to accomplish this several things have to be done:
1) destroy economies to such an extent that the survivors BEG and ACCEPT any promised solution
2) create famine around the world to such an extent that survivors BEG and ACCEPT any promised solution
3) terrify the population to such an extent that survivors BEG and ACCEPT any promised solution
4) eliminate populations that will resist you the most
5) control the news and media so that the sheeple don't have a clue.

Just my opinion, but I absolutely have no DOUBT that this TPTB has at their disposal advanced technologies to accomplish all of the above. So to me, HAARP or something similar would have to exist in order to accomplish several of the above steps.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
thanks for sharing this article!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

www.naturalnews.com

Another explanation for this strange heating -- and one that, upon analysis, seems much more likely -- is that it was an indication that concentrated energy was used to induce the earthquake, and not the other way around. Numerous credible reports and scientific observations reveal that HAARP technology is fully capable of being used as a scalar weapon, meaning it can emit strong electromagnetic pulse bombs that can alter weather or trigger seismic fault lines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Man made earthquakes

Apart from the effects of injecting water directly in the fault line, which triggers a stream of small earthquakes if done properly.
Apart from the Russian development that had to be placed direct over a fault line and than directed strong mechanical vibrations in the crust.

I mean systems that can create man made earthquakes everywhere on the planet, at will.
Those type of man made earthquakes were already a fact in the 1980's. At that time three country's had such a system working.

I want to focus on the man made earthquakes that use and release the stress that is already in a fault-line.

Description of the systems.

There are two main systems, one is the well known Haarp and all the others alike.
The other one is older. I will give no significant details on this older one.
BTW, the old system was far more effective than Haarp.
It could make the effect of a nuclear blast, almost instantly.
This has been tested and confirmed.
Making natural looking earthquakes with it was done by LOWERING the signal strength.
The notorious AUM sect bought a large piece of land in Australia to make such an old -type installation. They got caught, pants down.
The Installation was not finished at that time and was taken down.

Both systems have enough energy, once augmented in strength by the Earth ionosphere.

This is what Nicola Tesla found out.
This is the source of his "free energy"
This is what the "Waidencliff tower was build for.

How is it possible to make tectonic plates move with these set-ups?

Tectonic plates want to move. The trick is to allow for movement by triggering.
This is done by low frequency vibrations in tune with the spot. Resonance is the key word.

This is possible because we have a lot of quartz minerals in the Earth crust. This is piezoelectric electric by nature.
This explains the phenomenon of Earth lights. The minerals are then compressed or the compression is released.

Mechanical change gives electrical change, visible as earth lights.

It also explains why it is so easy to make earthquakes with a pulsating electrical field, in resonance with this spot. Electrical change than gives mechanical change. The nice spectral colour clouds occurring during this stimulation are an added extra.

Problems and solutions.

Both systems have a problem.
It is difficult to aim the effect, due to constant changes in the Earth magnetosphere.

The solution is a low flying satellite that can detect the signals of the Haarp system.
When the satellite flies over the spot where the earthquake should occur, measure and give feedback.
Meanwhile feed the Haarp system with a signal that has a directional sweep.
So you easily find the max effect.
Now start the full power signal and the earthquake will occur at the desired place.

This is why all the recent man made earthquakes were in the path of the x-37B.
The point is that the satellite has to be able to change it's path. Maybe there are more of this type of satellites, I do not know.

The old system was even more difficult to direct with pin point accuracy. This is the main reason why it was replaced with the Haarp-like systems. Beside the fact that the Haarp type systems can be used to change the weather at will, with pin point accuracy. The old systen was never good at that.

Detecting the use of these systems.

Easy, just look at the graphs at the Haarp site.
If it is an earthquake they want to trigger they modulate at 2 hertz and lower. In fact that is not true, the 2 Hertz

is an overtone, but lower frequency's are not shown.
I have no idea how to detect who's installation is running. This is a serious problem. So if the Haarp site shows a strong reading it is not sure if the used installation is Haarp. It could be someone else's installation.

Reason's for the use of these systems.

1 As a deterrent. By now a lot of country's know about these systems and what they can do.
2 By making a large earthquake with a lot of victims in a country. After that you offer help on a large scale.

This is the ideal moment to gain more influence in the region. Usually the USA was able to get a new foothold
in the form of a new military base in that country.
3 Fact is that there are non governmental organisations that want a lower number of inhabitants of this Earth in the near future.
Fact is that the environmental footprint of the USA and Japan are the highest.
So it is most effective to start in the USA and in Japan.

I am not even sure that it is a USA controlled installation like Haarp that did the effects in the USA, they all work the same.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join