It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The currently accepted human evolution theory has many flows. For example, the geneticists are not able to explain two very sudden and huge leaps in our evolution, so they invented a new theory called: 'the genetic bottleneck theory'.

This 'bottleneck' happens when a specie is close to extinction. The surviving individuals undertake a sudden accelerated evolution and the specie lives on. In my opinion this theory is totally untrue. There are thousands of species going extinct each year, so it's clear that this theory is false.

And still, the human specie is upgrading its DNA as we speak.
CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

We're ascending(Sarcasm)trying to pass pseudoscience as fact......okay will I be able to grant my own wishes too ?
edit on 10-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

But does it have stipulations on race or what is this
edit on 10-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When I activate my extra DNA strands, my appetite goes off the charts!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
when they discuss rapid evolution, they are talking about several generations, not overnight.

We can adapt pretty quick. life can as a whole, but pretty quick is counted in hundreds and thousands of years, not like, a few decades.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

First, your source is a guys blog.

Second, before I even start looking into this further, your definition of "bottle neck" is VERY different from mine (and the rest of the scientific community's). Sudden leaps in evolution are something entirely different.

edit on 10-6-2011 by MidnightATL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That article is very suspect and no credible studies or doctors to affirm this. BUT it would be cool if it were true!

Although this sounds eerily familiar:

PR: What are some of the side effects of these changes?

BF: With a cellular change you are sometimes going to feel as though you are not here. You may feel exhaustion, because we are literally changing cells and becoming new beings. Like a new baby, you may need lots of rest. Mental confusion and not being able to concentrate on routine tasks may happen as we are being programmed for something larger. Aches and pains throughout the body for which there is no specific cause are common. Many people feel as though they are going crazy.

If they go into an orthodox medical office, most likely they will be put on Prozac, because they can't define what it is. It is difficult for the medical profession because they are not used to dealing with the energetic body. Because the chakras are related to our endocrine system, women will go through hormonal changes. There may be crying without knowing why because crying releases hormones.

Many women are going through menopause earlier because we are accelerating. Men may be very frustrated with the exhaustion when they are used to being very active. They may feel their feminine side coming out because this is the intuitive side. The emotional therapy that has been coming out in the last 20 to 30 years has been speeded up with new techniques for these changes. We are actually doing a tremendous amount of emotional work in a very short time, which would have taken thousands of years.

I've been on Prozac and ADD medication for awhile now because Dr.s don't know what's wrong. I am now weening myself off of everything though.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak!

God, i hope not.

We Are Developing 12 Strands!

We surely are not. Article your link goes to shows a kid with a genetic disorder,weird claims by "scientist" - wait this i left to the end, very very very weird claims by other people (crystaline with 1024 DNA strands. Yeah. Right. Sure.)
Listen, life is hard and world lacks both compassion and logic. We all see that.Still it is not a reason to trust any charlatane claiming that it will magically change to good, beautiful universe with us in harmony to the nature and each other.
For example - Berranda Fox with 12 strands of DNA promise was a fraud, she was not a doctor and her clinic was closed. You will not find any scientific article written by her or were she studied physiology.
Again, life is hard but facing it instead of hiding in soap dreams sold by dishonest people is the adult way.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
After reading the blog, not only does it remind me of 'The Event' TV series, but it also reminds me of that Rh- blood type thing I saw a while ago here. I myself can believe something like this is occuring. I also read somewhere where the sun is doing strange things to matter. Could this be tied into it?

Strange times.

On a side note, I have no doubt that most people's DNA is changing. Some of us can feel it, others can not and I wonder why that is...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Pretty much agree with SFX.

This guy is sensationalising some things that are going on, and being terribly intellectually dishonest.

We ARE rapidly evolving. Many are succumbing to "chronic illness" which means their bodies are not able to cope with all the tremendous changes that are going on in our environment. Some are evolving.

Actually, I'm kind of on the fence about it needing to take several generations. I mean, at what point exactly would we have transitioned this this leap? The mutations are happening in real time, when looking at the species at a whole, and individuals involved.

I think that, yes, if we make it through the "crisis" period, we will have one, or several new species pop out of this all, and that will take several generations. But it's pretty much happening right now, and has been going on since...I don't know...take your pick....the industrial revolution....the age of petrochemicals and nuclear energy, vaccinces, GMO...etc..it hasn't just begun...we're in the middle of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The 12 strand DNA has been showing up since 1970's. Countries such as China, India, Mexico are hotspots for this, although this doesn't mean it's not happening in other regions of the world.

Here is a link that can start your research if you're interested:
www.spiritofmaat.com...

Many conspiracy theories over the years are about the deliberate poisons in our air, water, food, vaccines that stop this mutation. It is said that the NWO are trying to stop the mutations, mainly because of the unusual powers these people/children possess. It is also believed that many adults who did not have the extra strand of DNA are now developing them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

WATCH DAVID WILCOCK EVENT HORIZON DISCUSSES THIS IN GREAT DETAIL VERY INTERESTING STUFF

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Also, more info here:
projectavalon.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Isn't this just pure madness? Your body falls apart, your mind falls apart, you are sick and tired, you cannot breathe properly, heart palpitations, sweating, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea even! My God, how is this "ascending" or "getting better"?

It hurts like heck, it feels absolutely terrible, who wouldn't want something to relieve it?

Sometimes it is like being thrown to the floor in agony!

Poisoning would be akin to such things!

Why do I hurt so bad?

Help!

I cannot fathom what the heck is going on with me personally. I do not have access to a doctor and I eat healthy ( I cook all my meals myself ), I drink filtered water through a Berkey System ®, I quit all Fluoride several years now. I am a gardener so I am always working out, I do not smoke and I absolutely do not drink, I walk several miles a day as I walk my dogs twice daily and I toil around on 100 acres.

I have had all of the listed symptoms aside from menstrual problems (I am a man). The only thing missing would be my hair falling out! Then I would suspect Radiation as the cause of "all of the above"!

If this is ascension then this is called Dying!

The Article certainly paints a lovely picture, where is my lovely picture?

Edit to add: Sorry for my negative rant, here is my positive side. I can at least report that the "clarity of thought" has been excellent. My drive to "heal" my inner pain within has been tremendous. Seriously, I come from a background that could only be described as a Nightmare, and without going into too much detail I can say that I have finally found out why I am a violent person within, and towards myself. It is like living with a Demon and over this very same period of time, I am feeling more free and totally accepting of my Forgiveness of myself rather than towards my oppressors! I am accepting my own path within and I do not hurt emotionally anymore! I have never felt this before! This part is Good! This part I am so thankful for.
edit on 6/10/2011 by Greensage because: to add the good thought at the end

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Kuddos!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

I also think that the Sun is helping us improving our DNA. The relatively new particles called 'neutrinos' definitely have something to do with these changes.

They are able to travel close to the speed of light, passing throughout solid matter. Right now, as you read this, trillions of neutrinos are travelling throughout your body.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
The relatively new particles called 'neutrinos' definitely have something to do with these changes.

To clarify ... i assume you mean our 'new' discovery of the neutrino ...
These particles were always passing right through us .. its just out discovery of them that is new.

Sorry if thats what you meant .. dont mean to be a smart ass .. just makin sure ...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wonder what my mutant power will be...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
this thread really brought out the nutbars here on ATS.

First and foremost, neutrinos are not new, what is newish about them is the fact that they oscillate, otherwise they are old news and we've known about them for quire a while now.

Next that article is from what I view to be unreputable and unreliable. It lacks evidence, and this 12 strand DNA rigamarole is a load of malarky till I see some scientist anywhere confirm this, and replicate it. This is missing, the people whom are reported as credible are hardly credible and lack some serious credentials or have them and require serious medication.

Furthermore an extra strand wouldn't likely result in any serious changes it would result in extra redundant copies of genetic information at first then eventually diverge over a few generations and become more diverse. Furthermore, you can use rattle snake venom to induce the same change in plants and it results more often than not in death, to the point where it is difficult to produce stable results with the mutagenic compound.

This thread is positively rediculous, and those fluctuations in radioactive decay change year after year, there isn't really anything static in the universe only things which appear to be static from our own narrow slice of the universe (and slice in it's time existing).

All of what I just read is dribble it doesn't even deserve the creedence of a thread or flags, how sad compared to some of the quality stuff I see here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Dna Has only Two I repeat Two Strands!

How did all these pseudo mystics suddenly become
biochemists?

DNA codes for protein it has two strands that are wrapped into chromosomes

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
@Segenam: I don't think you (or I) can clarify anything, as long as nobody knows the true age of the neutrinos.

I've read somewhere that the neutrinos may be the result of an unbalance and their role is to make things right. If so, then they have been created & released. By whom?

The universe is not a mistake. Everything is planned and supervised in great detail.

@TheLastStand: Your arrogance does not deserve an answer. Sorry!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join