It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leicester City Council 'not ready' for zombie attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

hey maybe Leicester could host the zombie olymic games in 2012

what a great day for zombie sports fans across the globe

the opening event.....zombie choreography,..music and fashions....what a spectical.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1
[more

Well, if they dance like Jackson did in Thriller, who knows. Plus, we wouldn't need to worry about injury or death due to accidents.
edit on 10/6/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I guess we could make a killing off of bumper stickers that say, "Zombies are People too!"

"Have you Hugged your Zombie today?" , "Drive Carefully, Zombie on Board"

How about, "My Zombie is an Honor Student at Zombie Elementary School"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here's a thought. A zopmbie police force. No need to feed or pay them, and damned hard to kill.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

ah the council wouldn't have to pay for insurance....zombies hate paperwork...

council wouldn't have to provide accommodation....zombies like to sleep out

no fancy dietry requiremnts to cater for eg....vegan kosher halal....zombies look after themselves...

this is a win win situation for everybody concerned....

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Zombies are no problem just follow the rules:

"Rule #1 for surviving in Zombieland, CARDIO. When the virus struck, for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties. Poor fat bastards."

"You need to get a gun and learn how to use it which leads me to my second rule, the double tap. In those moments when you're not sure that the undead are really dead-dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets, I mean one more clean shot to the head. You can avoid becoming a human happy meal. Woulda, shoulda, coulda."

"It wasn't long before the zombies began to get clever. When you were at your most vulnerable, somehow they could just smell it. ("Can't a guy take a dump in peace?"). Don't let them catch you with your pants down. Rule #3, beware of bathrooms."

Rule #4: Seatbelts.

Rule #17: Don't be a Hero.

Rule #31: Check the backseat.

Rule #32, enjoy the little things. (Tallahasse finally gets his Twinkie). Even though life would never be simple or innocent again, as he savored that spongy, yellow log of cream, we had hope and each other. And without other people, we might as well be zombies."

In closing I'd just like to say “Nut Up or Shut Up!”

Ps: If anyone can find movie quotes for rules 4, 17 and 31 post em

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No town or city is truly safe from zombies.

This is a British city? I thought "28 Days Later" portrayed it well that you'll lose your whole island in such an instance.

The only thing that will save you is a gun. The only way you'll save yourself is if you save one bullet.

But I guess Britain has strict anti-gun laws, eh? That sucks

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
No town or city is truly safe from zombies.

This is a British city? I thought "28 Days Later" portrayed it well that you'll lose your whole island in such an instance.

The only thing that will save you is a gun. The only way you'll save yourself is if you save one bullet.

But I guess Britain has strict anti-gun laws, eh? That sucks

"Strict anti-gun laws"!? Dear lord almighty, the gun laws here are bordering on ridiculous. Once a year, during the summer I head back to my home state of Texas to do a little hunting with my brother. "Hunting" is probably a strong term for what we actually do, get drunk and shoot at water bottles, neither of us particularly want to shoot an animal, all the mess. Anyway, last year I looked down at the rifle I was holding and up to my brother and said, "You know where I live this would get me a MINIMUM of five years in jail." Hell, you could go to jail in the UK for just saying, "BANG" a little loud!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Even kids (legally) own guns in Britain. They're not as strict as some try and make out.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Build a moat. Fill with maggots. Maggots eat dead flesh = win

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is actually really sad.
There are so many more important thing that this City Council could do.
Anyone remember the CDC blog about a zombie attack?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Build a moat. Fill with maggots. Maggots eat dead flesh = win

I like that!

Hmmm, there's a fishing tackle shop next to my shop, they always have loads of maggots, could be handy in the event of an outbreak here!

I wonder if you could convert a shotgun to fire maggots?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Yes, but judging by other threads, there also seem to be a load of ATS members who believe in zombies and the possibility of a zombie invasion

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey if Illuminati, trolls, goblins, UFO's, God, Demons, Angels, Ghosts, Alternate dimensions, Shape shifters, weather controlling devices, ancient giant mutants, chem trails, fluoride water, GMO food, and whatever else someones imagination can spark up on these forums can exist. Why not zombies? What if aliens can kill our brains and control us to eat eachother uncontrollably and only those with tin foil hats are immune to the brain wash? What if the zombies come through another dimension through a worm hole underneath the bermuda triangle? What if Planet X has a bunch of zombies on it and once it gets close enough they just fly right off because they have wings and can make the trip through space because they don't need to breathe? I've heard wackier stories on here...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Get a blunderbuss

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well Here in the north east of england there are a few survivors but
I'm afraid 99% of the population are zombies.

Its been this way for some time and we manage

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Leicester may aswell be a city overran by zombies, most of the British folk there already are. Leicester is the second worst city in britain. That city, from last month or one before, is officially the second city in Britain where white British people are a MINORITY. zombie apocalypse is the luckiest result for that place.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I'm not sure what is more worrying: that Leicester is not prepared for a Zombie attack or that someone used the Freedom of Informations Act in order to find out?
Or perhaps the most worrying aspect of this is that they are actually so concerned about a zombie attack. That's ridiculous imo. The chances of a zombie pandemic are so minutely slim it's laughable that these people actually think it's a legitimate threat.

edit: Oh, it was just one dude. That makes more sense.
edit on 10-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
reply to post by Essan

Leicester may aswell be a city overran by zombies, most of the British folk there already are. Leicester is the second worst city in britain. That city, from last month or one before, is officially the second city in Britain where white British people are a MINORITY. zombie apocalypse is the luckiest result for that place.

That's a little racist isn't it..? You are saying a zombie apocalypse should happen because its the 2nd highest ethnically diverse city in the UK?

You're from Wolves mate...Down the road from me, & I know for a fact Wolverhampton is a pretty culturally diverse place.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If requiring practice might I suggest COD Black ops.
edit on 11-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join