It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Steals the Show at Faith and Freedom Conference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Basically what you are saying is,

"Don't vote for Ron Paul because he is a good guy and will be killed by aliens..Instead vote for someone else who is aligned with the alien agenda but it's all OK because Jesus is coming soon and will fix all wrongs"

Did I miss anything?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

One is that some humans really were free and had at least some form of control and hope..
The other is it was all just another part of the matrix..

IMO, there is no human total control of earth.
God gave man dominion over all the earth
at one time. But when Adam and Eve sinned
in the garden, that sin allowed Satan to manipulate
free will of mankind. Thusly Satan rules today
by manifesting in man's heart and corrupting
his soul. Man's choice allowed this evil invasion.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

We still have free will, that is in your opinion. And from what I have seen from you in the last few days your judgement is flawed when it comes to biblical understanding, but that's only in my opinion. I mean you just told me that you don't believe in the resurrection.

edit on 12-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Boon, if you believe in the bible, which I don't, then Adam & Eve were mere children with no knowledge of right or wrong..
God would have to be one SOB to punish them for something they knew nothing about..

All IMO of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
I'll help you out, Acts 24:15 "And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust."

Rev. 20:12, 13 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

John 5:58-29 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."

My conscience tells me that Ron Paul will be just fine, even if the evil aliens decide to do him harm. Are you sure you don't believe in the resurrection of men?

I think your use of the word resurrection
and my use of the word differs in context.

Literal form meaning a transition from one
to the next (your context)

My meaning being given back flesh.

the word is ambiguous in Biblical texts
and has more than one meaning

you and I were referring to different
meanings of the same word.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I'll help you out, Acts 24:15 "And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust."

Rev. 20:12, 13 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

John 5:58-29 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."

My conscience tells me that Ron Paul will be just fine, even if the evil aliens decide to do him harm. Are you sure you don't believe in the resurrection of men?

I think your use of the word resurrection
and my use of the word differs in context.

Literal form meaning a transition from one
to the next (your context)

My meaning being given back flesh.

the word is ambiguous in Biblical texts
and has more than one meaning

you and I were referring to different
meanings of the same word.

"those who have done what is good will rise to live" Is this what you do when your mistaken, you just deny deny deny and force yourself to believe what your saying. It's ok to be wrong man, but it says it clear as day.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Basically what you are saying is,
"Don't vote for Ron Paul because he is a good guy and will be killed by aliens..Instead vote for someone else who is aligned with the alien agenda but it's all OK because Jesus is coming soon and will fix all wrongs"
Did I miss anything?

basically, you got the gist of it

However that all depends on whether
or not there is a real Alien Agenda
that is co-opted by TPTB.

If the world really ends on Dec, 21, 2012
as some portray, then that will be one month
shy of whomever is elected to take their oath of office
in January 2013. So really is it relevant at
all if you believe in the 2012 end of the world
scenario ??? the newly elected president
will never take office if the Mayans are correct.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It's amazing to me that you believe the aliens that you say are in control of the world are the demons, but you insist on going along with their agenda. And that agenda according to you is that Ron Paul should not be President. That's messed up. I would always do the exact opposite of whoever I thought the evil in the universe might be. I'm out of this conversation, its so far gone from being about Ron Paul that it is laughable.
edit on 12-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It's amazing to me that you believe the aliens that you say are in control of the world are the demons, but you insist on going along with their agenda. And that agenda according to you is that Ron Paul should not be the leader. That's messed up. I would always do the exact opposite of whoever I thought the evil in the universe might be. I'm out of this conversation, its so far gone from being about Ron Paul that it is laughable.

there was no way I could totally explain
my opinions on Paul without explaining
how I came to that conclusion.

For just to utter the conclusion of
the hypothesis would have created
more questions which would have led
there anyway.

Like I said, you vote for whomever
you wish. That is your choice.
I was just explaining my choice.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It's amazing to me that you believe the aliens that you say are in control of the world are the demons, but you insist on going along with their agenda. And that agenda according to you is that Ron Paul should not be President. That's messed up.

You missed the entire point
of my thesis. I am not going along with
their agenda.

You feed the vipers to the vipers.

You do NOT feed good men to the vipers.

God will take care of the vipers himself
in due time. Why waste good men
unnecessarily
Paul is a good man
and doesn't deserve this risk.

edit on 6/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am generally anti-religion. I see it as a vice to control and divide. That having been said, Ron Paul finds a way to communicate his ideas while making it appealing for both religious and non-religious.

Unfortunately, the government has made it their goal to create dependency. From wasteful bloated government bureaucracies which provide employment to inefficient social programs; too many people have allowed themselves to become dependent on handouts and guaranteed pensions.

When such a large % of the population is dependent on government, its that much more difficult to argue for a smaller central government that doesn't infringe on your individual liberties. Is there a single Federal government program that has actually worked? They destroy everything they touch from bankrupting Social Security to wasting money on $1000 toilet seats...

A government that runs your life, ruins your life.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I dont care what Big Government says. If they tell me i cannot worship my God as is commanded for us to do thousands of years ago they can go stuff it. There is man's law, and there is God's law, and God superscedes man's law. I will go along with the laws in the U.S. until they go askew from what my God and King have declared for me to follow.

We're living in dangerous days and it will not be much longer until God takes his children away from this world and then sends his wrath against the corrupt people left here. There isnt enough money and gold on this planet to protect them from a being with unlimited power bent on destroying them. God is the Creator AND the Destroyer, he brings life and creates death. Israel learned this lesson LONG ago, everytime they tried to stray away from God he rained down meteors and caused earthquakes to open up the ground and swallow them. The ONLY chance you have is to believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins upon the cross, and that he rose from the grave 3 days later.

Jesus said "woe be to those who would hurt my little ones, better it be that you tied a millstone about your neck and threw yourself into the sea than to hurt one of MY children, I AM the avenger and I SHALL repay".

In God i trust, not Big Government that seeks to remove any sign from this country any sign that my God exists. They have no idea and no comprehension, what its going to be like to have a seriously pissed off omnipotent being on their hands but theyre about to find out and theyre going to wish they were in the furthest galaxy at the farthest end of the Universe when he shows up. God have mercy on them...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ron Paul is an interesting candidate and government employee.

I support him just so he can get in there and get back to the following the constitution and bill of rights.

So many crooks are in there right now, will be hard to get them all out, government jobs are worth the most cheese.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Any good man deserves... wait, desires the risk. You speak as if they do not have a choice. I do not speak often in these forums but, I read everyday.

A true believer in life after death does not consider their sacrifice unnecessary.
Ron Paul chooses whatever fate that comes his way. I applaud that and support.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps you need to reconsider your name.

God takes care of those that take care of themselves. If you wanna continue the Christian view... Jesus said...

New International Version (©1984) He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

New International Version (©1984) I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

I don't know about you but, "due time" is not something I want to wait for. I choose to make ripples. Small at first...then larger. Stay tuned.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Sagittarian69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join