It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bilderberg 2011 photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ive found some photos of the first members of bilderberg arriving to the meeting, at least their limosines, the site claiming to know some but i cant tell any, still intersting to get see that they are showing up there like tucker said
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When I look at their faces I see pure evil.

What I would give to be locked in a room with one of them...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

with you on this one, total scum, the sad thin you could probably arrest most of them for crimes aginst humanity, fraud or treason

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They are definitely a shady bunch. Its kind of unsettling some of them are unknown.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
absolute scum, words cannot express the hate i have for these men

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
They are definitely a shady bunch. Its kind of unsettling some of them are unknown.
No, they're not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey000
absolute scum, words cannot express the hate i have for these men
You're really that passionate about the founder of Google, and a co-founder of Facebook? What did the Rector of the University of Oslo ever do to you to deserve such hate?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
When I look at their faces I see pure evil.

What I would give to be locked in a room with one of them...

And what would you do?

Discuss the world banking issues at hand?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Lets stone them

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
Lets stone them

How about you get some physical evidence linking them to this world take over first before you get the lynch mobs out. Remember the whole NWO theory is simply conjecture with people pulling things from here and there and trying to build a picture out of that.

Everyone who believes in NWO has no shortage of how's but they are very leary about telling you the why's. All you will get are responses like, "well isn't it obvious just look," or "you should know this" types of things. So until someone can bring specific proof of a world takeover by this small group i'm gonna say they are just a bunch of wealthy powerful people living their life.

Not saying they aren't evil but considering if they already have the power to control the world then they've already finished their game.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Some of these people are part of the powers that be and have a agenda that dosen't suit man kind very well but not all of them, it's like with everything we get bits and pieces and it's up to us to connect the dots in the right way.

Yes TPTB have sub groups in many venues such as Hollywood and religion and yes they have there people at powerful gatherings such as the Bilderburgers and Bohemian Grove, but it's up to us to come up with the vaild clues to make sure we know which are indeed the powers that be, i think two that we know for sure are George Soros (without a doubt) and too a lesser extent Henry Kissinger but like i said we muct conect the dots in a very rational way or it will be like the salem witch trials all over again....
edit on 22-6-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sorry im new to this what is bilderberg?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
wouldn't the world be cool if everyone fit into their own little respective box. We could just take all the people in the "bad" box and burn them. Only problem is......who decides how to label the boxes?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
edit on 26-6-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has too much beer and won't share

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Are you denying the fact that most of the people that attend this meeting are shaping world policy behind closed doors, in secret, at the detriment of the common man? Are you implying that these men and women are meeting in secret to plan good deeds? Surely you can agree that the people who are in control of this planet are not looking out for the common man/woman.

Yeah, maybe the owner of Google isn't a blood drinking Satanist (maybe he is, I don't know) who is inherently evil, but his attendance at this meeting proves he is in a position of power, and the "powers that be" want him on their side. Simple as that.

Stop defending rich people who don't care about you.

It's very groupie-ish

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You wanted physical evidence? Here it is: Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

Right from the horses mouth.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Say CHEESE!

All of you burgerbuilders are go up on my "Shame Wall".

new topics

top topics

join