It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven Examples of United States Covert Government Interference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Heres a example of Hugo Chavez of Venzualea targeting a protest in Washington DC.
www.legitgov.org...

We protest "peacefully," although not passively. We do not accept marching orders. This is how we protest.

For 10 years, we have witnessed the absolute formalization of protests—the seeking of permits, the placing in quarantined zones, the appropriation of 'free speech' and the pro forma 'right to dissent,' treated as a purely formal and meaningless expression. We say, enough! We need no permission to free speech or the right of assembly. We seek no one’s permission and will not have our protest cordoned off from and made irrelevant to the functioning of a murderous and tyrannical oligarchy. We will not be corralled or controlled. Our protest is a seizure of DC, by which we mean an attempt to seize the attention of the city and the nation so that its policies of seize and destroy may end.

When they plan to put protesters in harms way by not even filing for permits you have to wonder who is pushing the protest and what is the out come they want?

www.legitgov.org... is tied to mayfirst.org... which is a Spainish supporting organization that supports Hugo Chavez of Venzualea.

who.godaddy.com...

Registrant:
Lori Price
P.O. Box 1142
Bristol, Connecticut 06011-1142
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: LEGITGOV.ORG
Created on: 31-Dec-00
Expires on: 31-Dec-11
Last Updated on: 26-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:
Price, Lori [email protected]
P.O. Box 1142
Bristol, Connecticut 06011-1142
United States
+1.8605855699

Technical Contact:
Jumpstart Inc., Media [email protected]
May First-People Link
P.O. Box 1804
New York, New York 10159
United States
+1.7183033204 Fax -- +1.7187707699

Domain servers in listed order:
A.NS.MAYFIRST.ORG
B.NS.MAYFIRST.ORG

chavez.mayfirst.org...
chavez.mayfirst.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw you post about that in the thread about seizing DC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good find on that background work you did.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
While reading down your list on page one, I could not help but think back to the days while I was in training with the military.

I was aware of the presents of many military personel from most of the countries on your list. This was in the mid 60's.

If given a few days, I could probably double the length of your list but it would likely have places and dates you would not recognize.

I would like to ask if you or others here have seen the Link TV program --
"The Confessions of an Economic Hitman" ?

It could open some eyes about how the world financials work. It will very likely confirm somes worst fears.

<< 1   >>

join