It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the origin of the human race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I recently found a website that has everything I've been saying and thinking about where we came from and what the future looks like for us.
Source

It provides evidence for all of it's claims

This shows that to many cultures from around the world had an end date of 2012 for it all to be coincidence

Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.
Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

For those that are worried about elenin the source shows that this is probably not planet x or whatever..

I'm still reading/trying to make sense of it all but so far it is very interesting and makes some very good points

edit on 9-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks. Good thread. I've also read some about the Cherokee calendar and predictions. Also something from them about a "large snake in the heavens/skys" As best as I can recall, they were talking about maybe a comet or star cluster that will appear. You may know what I'm referring to. I'll try to look some more this weekend when I get a chance.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey dude,

Hate to be a party pooper but I know for a fact in the Hindu timeline where only about halfway through kali yuga and have 100,000s of years to go till were out again.

With that in mind how many of these other times are actually correct? does this site provide the actual religious texts that show the passages quoting the date of 2012 to back this theory up?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Yea you should check it out. Sorry just saw in my op I said all those referred to 2012 as the end date. the source doesn't say that. It's just the ones that say 2012 is their end date.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Well that's a lie. I just checked the site and there were no citations of any kind. There are also flaws with their claims. The so-called Hopi prophecy is a modern creation and as far as I know wasn't even created by the Hopi. The Mayans have no prophecies associated with 2012. Also, people keep making claims regarding the Egyptians, but so far nobody has been able to provide me with any kind of source to these claims. I am not really familiar with the other cultures so I can make no arguments as to the validity of their claims.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's wikipedia but it's a source no less Link for the Egyptian

Here's a link for the Hopi Link have you tried googling these things? You should try reading the website before just discrediting it specifically the part about 2012 and planet x.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Didn't post a link (there are several) but went to Yahoo and searched Cherokee rattlesnake prophecy. Several sites came up but I don't have time right now to look at all of them. I will try later. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here's a link to the NYT talking about 2012 it interestingly enough talks about nuclear winter kind of strange in light of the whole japan thing

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Those are not real sources, its all opinion and speculation. Where is your hard evidence?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

There's never hard evidence it's always circumstantial.. But there's a !$&@ load of that. What would you like supporting evidence for though

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or are you crazy for living the life you live? is the little voice in your mind really your voice and if it is why is that little voice so quick to judge other people that live life totally different than yours! judge me if you would like and question my vision its fine! i dint have all the answers and I'm not telling you how to live your life, I'm telling you what i have seen! do what you will with it but when you die will there be a smile on your face as there will be on mine? i will die knowing that it will not be the end for me!

top topics

join